When will manlets learn?

Is there a way to look taller

>Is there a way to look taller

Do you have access to 4 horses and some rope, user?

my girlfriend is taller than me. I dont see the problem with being short... as long as you dont have a baby dick

It piss, it sick.

You could try dating prepubescent girls. Yeah, you might end up in prison, but that would happen if you tried to approach adult women, too.

You can either get lifts or head over to China and get limb lengthening surgery.

Or you could travel back in time and tell your parents to put you on HGH.

I wonder if she had laughed if he took a photo while holding her belly fat, fucking roastie

Guys how the fuck do I get taller pls

Guys who obsess about their height are pathetic,
Guys who obsess about other guys height are faggots.
Work with what you have you betas or you will never make it

>T. Manlet

>t. lanklet who doesn't know how easy he has it

[spoiler]Grow... grow... grow[/spoiler]

When I first joined Veeky Forums, I laughed at the meme and powerless manlets. Then I saw that most of the guys in my group at uni are much taller than me. I'm 180cm and was feeling all right, but now I am part of 'regular people turned manlets'. I started feeling insecure and ashamed of my height. I am envious of happy short people who havent found this place and its fucking memes...

man it feels good to be Mexican, i'm 1.83 tall and I'm a fucking giant over here.

>feels good to be Mexican

Kek

Easy in what exactly?
Im 6'1'' and ive not noticed any of the wonderful things Veeky Forums tells me happens when youre above 6'0''
Girls dont slobber all over my junk
Girls dont try to start conversations with me
Girls dont hit on me
Girls dont want to invite me home

I wish i lived in Veeky Forumss reality but in the real world girls have way too many options in dating to focus on one single guy just because he is tall

>inb4 Imagine if you were shorter
No sex is no sex mate, cant really get lower than that so even if i was shorter with a babypenis, balding and fat i would probably in the same position i am now
Get over your goddamn height insecurities

poor manlets. always having to explain to people that they are in fact NOT dwarves.

I'm 6ft or 183 cm and I feel manlet because there's girls almost my size and guys that are much taller

Being taller is helpful, but its not the end all be all. If it was a score, it would be worth a few points. Your autism is negative points of course.

Same.

New girl started work this week and she's actually taller than me.

It sure as fuck doesnt seem like its helping but i dont know what girls are attracted to at all anymore since none of the things the internet say are true

Same, 181 cm here
It's not even uncommon for me to see lanky girls that are even taller than me, for fuck's sake
Not to mention even grills that are short/average height would be taller than me if they wore heels
2bh if you aren't at least 190 cm you're a manlet

Women can get away with this because they are coddled since birth to have things the way they want, they face barely, if any social repercussions for something like this, whereas a man openly mocking a fat girl(something that's actually her fault) would get obliterated.

>the patriarchy oppresses women
they say

I won't cause I dont give a fuck