I'm 5'7, wish i was 5'9

And I'm the tallest one in my family. goddamn jew genes

>tfw so short I can't even go into zac efron mode

that's turbomanlet not manlet

manlet is 5' 6"-5'11"

no in real life manlet is anything under 5'9 and turbo manlet under 5'7

irl manlet is under 170cm

getting shit for your height is anything under 5'10"

It's Veeky Forums. Anything below 6"2 is a manlet, and even that's getting short these days. Soon the cutoff will be 6"4.

Do you guys hate or admire taller people? I'm 6'4 and when i walk with shorter friends i sometimes feel sorry for them and i just wanna slouch

indifferent unless they're a cunt about it/ don't know what an indoor voice is/ don't respect personal space

would you trade manlet for being tall with klinefelter's?

>tfw 5'11

Is there any hope lads?

Same. Heeled dress shoes kick me up to 5'10, so I can live with it.

5'11 here, feels bad man

>5'4'' and black
Playing life on hard mode

I'm 1,78m (5'10'', i think) and my best friend is 1,97m (6'5''+).
I neither hate or admire taller people, but i wouldn't mind being a bit taller.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

just got kevin hart mode

>Mom: 5'9, Dad: 6'1, Brothers: 6'1,6'4, 6'0,5'10

>Me: 5'4

How the fuck did this even happen?

you're mom cucked you're father with a midget

Do you guys really feel bad about 5'11? It's a good height.

I'm 5'4 and it's easier to kiss/reach guys who are under 6'0. This way I don't have to tip toe or some shit.

>womanlet posts in a manlet thread
>automatically seeks out the guys over average height and tries to validate them
you can't make this shit up

>5'10

5'11 in shoes, so I just claim 6' because girls can't estimate height for shit.

how tall are your grandparents?

5'4" here.

I've come to terms with it.

god women make me so angry. wish I was gay

Most of us can't tell the difference between someone just tall and someone very tall, anyway. If anything taller people tend to be friendlier, especially taller women. It is the midlets who secretly suspect themselves of being manlets who cause trouble all the time. And womanlets, those fucking harpies.

You ever seen Murray?

I've come to terms with my height and don't care. But I hate my nephew because he's gunna be like 6'4"

>tfw 5'7
>tfw a girl once told me, "you'd be really cute if you were taller"

I don't have the charm or the looks, so getting Veeky Forums is my only chance

5'9 never had problems with it though

5'7" reporting in.
I wear boots to hit that 5'9".
Tfw you literally look like Chad if you cut some of his legs off

My mom's mom was a 5'4" white womanlet, her dad was 5'11.

My dad's mom is 5'9 and his dad was 6'0.

>tfw white genes wrecked your chances at making it

Last night I had a dream that my gf was 8 months preggo and she had the smallest baby bump ever. The doc told us that it was a boy. I was so upset that he would be a manlet and was going crazy thinking of ways that I could make the best for his childhood. I was legit crying in the dream ffs

>Tfw I'm 6'1 and don't even have a gf wtf

Is my height really that bad lads.
I'm taller than almost all women, or the same height.
Veeky Forums has poisoned me

>tfw 5'9
>tfw walking past girls coming out of school who are near my height

When the fuck did everybody get so tall all of a sudden?

I think they're wearing some heels senpai..

5'10, but here in my country this is average for people my age.
I've even been called "tall", lmao

was your dream gf a womanlet

if so then it was your dream self's own fault

Nobody said my height but I'm literally action figure status.
>5'5
> 20 years old.
Just kill me

I'm sorry not that height.
>5'3

>5'5
my weight worrys me more..It's been a bitch to get it off.

> 5'7
> Make more short jokes about myself then anyone else.
> Actually have a discussion with my best friend saying shit like at least I'm taller then the average woman and joke about how I avoid women in heels.
> Rip on turbomanlets smaller then 5'4 who might as well end themselves

Thanks Veeky Forums

by the way if you're 170cm you are not 5' 7"

holy fuck dude, 5'7" here as well
this fucking line"I'd be all over you if you were taller"- except I keep getting called cute, but never hot, attractive or what not. and I have 0 confidence.
so I'm still fucked.

5'5 as well breh. I'd do anything to be at least 5'7.

as I would to go from 5'7" to 5'9"
each inch makes a world of a difference

Why does god hate us?

I dont really mind, but I get kinda pissed when I see skinny 6'7 guys. It kinda feels like you are obligated to be a big scary fucker when you are that tall and I get mad when I see the m waste potential. Its like they dont deserve it if they are gonna act like a bunch of numale cucks.

I'm 5'11 btw, wouldnt mind being a bit taller

This.
Tfw you make it face wise.
>girl your fucking ways "I'd be more attracted to you if you were taller"
Kys

5'5.

It is what it is.

5'11 is average height here in Canada. I'm 5'11 and wish I was taller tbqh

6'3 here. Think I might just kill myself. The worst thing is knowing each generation gets taller than the last so my grandkids will think I'm even shorter than I am

6'3

It's pretty good but my gains are shit

ye same tobehonest, average height here in Sweden is 5'11.5 on paper but I think its way more now. I feel like midget when Im out clubbing or in the white parts of town.

tits or gtfo

5'7", no problems in life. Nice to be able to buy cloths off the rack that fit.

5'9 , grew half an inch from 5' 8.5 last month. I'm still waiting for the extra 3 inches. I wish I never grew half an inch , so I wouldnt have to think about three more inches

faggot out

5'5" here. Why did I choose to incarnate in hard mode?

5'4 here. Married with two kids, aged 34.

Fuck, if I made it, all you fuckers can.

Just be yourself

There was this girl I knew online.

One day she openly admitted that she would never give a guy a chance unless he was a certain height. Thought that would come off as just a quirky little fact. 'Oh, y'know, well.. _____"

I instantly lost all respect for her. And felt that trying to explain how shitty that was, was a waste of perfectly good time.

Crossing someone off eternally for something that isn't a result of attitude, is disgusting. [spoiler]I consider weight to be an attitude thing; You can change it. And if I'm not fat, I reserve the right to complain that you are. A glandular disorder is not your fault, but that's an exception and not the rule, and haven't met one as far as I'm aware.[/spoiler]

Be yourself where?

I started this thread on /adv/. Answer if you can pls.

just under 5'6

luckily 50% of girls here are still smaller then that

I literally pestered my mum when I was 17 to take me to the doctors to check if I was going
to grow anymore, no dice though

but yeah, the girls only like taller dudes-meme is real heard so myself and you know, I can't even blame them

I've only ever seen one relationship where the guy was smaller and he was one hell of a smooth dude

5'11 manlet here

5'4.5 but I tell people Im 5'5
any tips on how to get taller girls?

179cm here i just wanna be 185 like my dad

fucking same man, I feel like I'm dissapointing the old man just by being so short

The shitty part is that my mom is 5'9 so idk wtf happened. Plus my father wasnt cucked cause i look a lot like him

any of your grandparents small?

I got my height-genes from my maternal grandparents

I don't know. I'm usually also a super autist with women, but the only times I didn't give a shit, I landed on pussy with the final one being one who I married.

Just have fun.

5'7, maybe shorter

I'm 6'1, probably the only thing I actually like about myself.

Nah my grandmother is 5'9 n my grand father is 6'0 on my moms side, but my fathers dad is 5'8

still blindly hoping to grow 1 inch more
20yo
sad

5'11" barefoot measured in the morning king of manlets reporting in. I'm 6' with shoes on though, so I guess it's not that bad.

i'm 5'6 and my best friend is 6'5, actually since i live in sweden most of my friends are over 6'4. It sucks but nobody cares. Unless you have napoleon complex friends

I'm 175cm and I honestly never even thought about height before going to Veeky Forums and even with all the memes I still feel pretty confident about my height when I go out. Literally never had anyone complain about it, desu most of my life I wished I was a little shorter. Getting into cars, taking naps on couches, buying beds, hiding under things, everything seemed a lot easier for shorter people. Now that I lift I'm pretty thankful about how tall I am, tall enough to be helpful and lift heavy things for people, short enough that I can get easy gains.
I'm also taller than 90% of the girls I meet and every girl that I know that is taller than me hates that they are tall and wish they could be shorter so they could date "normal guys". Average in my country is 170 ~ 175cm, maybe a little higher now since this new generation of kids seems a lot taller. I'll never understand whats up with fit and this manlet memes.

what i hate of taller people is that they have so much potential and they waste all away being pussies

i think the same of people who sell themselves short though

Who here was fucked from the start?

>5'2 Dad
>5'0 Mom
>5'2 sister

I'm 5'7

I know I should feel happy that I'm not ubershort, but it still feelsbadman. The one thing I have going for me is that apparently I'm still growing(went to doctors for knee pain).

>unironically being a bitch and not realizing it

5'5 here, real height no e-stat

i live in chile though so sometimes i feel average, short, but never midget status

i have some friends who are 5'10 and holy fuck with that height you are tall as fuck here

it depends on the neighbourhood too, where i live everyone is short, i go to the marketplace and feel like at home, we are all hobbits, but if i go to the upper class downtown area i feel like a midget

i would have off myself if i lived in some first tall world desu

in the streets i become 5'6 with shoes and 5'7 with boots though, so it kinda makes a difference too

FUK. Im 5'2. FUCK

Same shit happens to me, im 5'5 and all my friends are tall as fuck

feels bad tb-h

Lmao same, i live in costa rica so i feel average and sometimes a little bit above average even tho i am 176 cm and 18, maybe i still have a chance

Am i fucked /fit ?I am 179 cm. My father is 187 and he has a gut (looks like he's preggo or smth) one of my grandparents is 190 (he also has a gut) my other grandpa is 177 and he doesn't have a gut. I think i went into the "gutless" genes of my family, but it feels quite depressing thinking that my little brother (who already has a little gutty there) is gonna tower over me in 5 years ;__;

same thing crossing out someone who's ugly then

5'6"

I live around a ton of asians though so I look tall in comparison.

>tfw 183cm

Get the fuck out of here, you're not a manlet

romans were manlet compared to germans

they even had weak physiques compared to the average cryptobodybuilder that were the germans

But germans still got btfo

182 cm

people irl call me tall

on 4chin im manlet

5'7 is manlet right? I'm also skinny fat and currently cutting.

6' here can we still be friends?

5'6 here, it doesn't affect my life at all.
people don't care about your height

I'm quite literally considering giving up on life and waiting for VR because of my height (5'6).

5'8''.

Done with life. Just gonna keep lifting till I die alone, whatever.