High Test Thread.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7xnOJQLI6hM

>300 – 1050 ng/dL (10 – 36 nmol/L)* Normal Testosterone Levels

441 isn't even high wtf

I'm a Trump supporter btw

>70yrs old

He is 70 years old. That is alot for someone his age

More god than man.

The man is 70 years old and overweight, that is immense.

not gonna lie I didn't realize he was actually 70 years old

he doesn't look 70 at all

>he supports Trump and didn't even know his age!

yea yea suck it

Considering you lose 1% of your test level every year after hitting 30, he probably was in the 700 to 800 range back in his youth.

>he doesn't look 70 at all
That's because he has high test and is really healthy.

good thing you're not old enough to vote

Have you even had a blood test?

This was mine @24, now go ahead and show me a picture of yours.

he's on trt obviously lmao

280? Wew lad. Time to throw away those Beyoncé albums.

I had two tests done at 22yrs. One at 4pm, was 255. Another at 9am I never got the numerical results of, but was apparently "Good" so basically over 255.

did you guys buy one? not sure if worth it. pretty sure my test is high anyway

Highest I ever got was 510 honestly but that was at 22. All my other tests have been 280-330 since.

Beyonce peaked with destiny child bruh.

Yes it is worth it, I started doing my own trt and life has 180'd. Downside is i never got a script so I can't travel with it.

>really healthy
>overweight
>really healthy

Sure buddy. He's rich and fucks his daughter, probably keeps him young.

I went to a standard physician, who was a good doctor in that he didn't trust himself to be able to fix low test. Referred me to an Endo, who got my test results and wrote me off without actually giving me results.

Started a 500mg test/week cycle, and I feel better than ever.

> life has 180'd

elaborate

If you aren't suspecting that you have low test, there is no reason to have one made. It'll just make you feel demotivated if it comes back in the low normal range and if you don't have chronic symptoms of low test like depression, low sex drive, constant sleepiness etc, then your test levels are bound to be fine.

here. I have a friend who comes off as high test, but his levels were actually in the 300 range. So your test my be low on paper, but you feel high test. It's very complicated.

Anyone have any insight into how test levels correspond to beard development? I have a shit beard but have done cycles three times. No new development since puberty and now 29.
>tfw Anglo beard genetics

>implying he's not supplementing T

Trump is bullshitng us with this letter. Retard doesn't know a letter isn't the same as records. Also, if he really is 6'3 and 236 pounds, he must have woman tier muscle mass given his huge gut.

>fat shaming

>I get boners now
>I Find reasons to get out of bed now
>No more brainfog and depression

Life is fun for the first time ever and I enjoy the difficulties that come with life.

If you don't have a lot of hair follicles on your face there's no way to fix that. I'm the same way. I heard if you wax it then grow It out again it will be thicker. That's what my girlfriend says at least about her legs

>441 test level
>overweight
>70 year old man
If we walked that back to his 20s or 30s, this man was a fucking gorilla. Proof positive that by mere thought alone, you can raise your test levels.

>300 – 1050 ng/dL (10 – 36 nmol/L)* Normal Testosterone Levels

That's bullshit. How can one guy have 3 times higher test than another, but both are in the average?

where does it say average thats just the normal range for 95% of the people

thats the definition of average yo cunt

do you supplement with a PCT? Any negative sides you've experienced?

very interesting

does he have good hair growth, high sex drive, confidence etc? aka signs of high test as well as feeling good

see it as, 1050 @ 16/18year old and 300 @ 65+

It's more 1050 for genetic elite, and 400-700 for normies.

>Trump is older than Hillary Clinton
I don't even fucking believe it, holy shit does he keep himself young. I always assumed he was in his late 50s.

Trt and gh therapy likely. Like with Sly Stallone, who is also 70.

>today I learned cucks worship a fat man with AVERAGE test levels

After the age of 35, is there any reason not to get on 500mg of test for life?

hes obviously on TRT, even the poorest americans are on that stuff with TRT advertisements on nascar etc

use minoxidil for permanent beard gains