/FRAUD/

cheating frauds general
prev thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871949
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imo t3 is only worth taking with clen/roids to even out any imbalances caused by those substances

You can fug up

I have a runny nose and no energy and I feel like shit, what do I do to get well quicker? I don't want a little pissy cold to come steal my gains.

Vitamins
Food
Hydration
REST
LITERALLY
Take some break days breh

Can you take in Steroids after hittingb natty limit?

no

the fuck is that supposed to mean

Clean and roids together?

Seems like i wasted my money, i will just cut natty then hop on gear again when im lean.

One more question.

I have 48 tabs of Dbol at 15mg per dosage, i was thinking 24 days at 30mg for a kickstart to a test cycle. Would 30mg be a high enough dosage? last time i used it i did 45mg ed but i cant really get a hold of anymore so this is left overs from last years cycle.

When your muscles stop growing due to muscle stop hormones

Are you actually retarded?

Can I take Steroids after I stop seeing results on natural training?

Seriously why are you even asking something this retarded ?

yes you can take steroids whenever you want. but you natty limit isn't really there you just don't stop gaining muscle you just gain a lot less

When I start gaining a lot less will Steroids be a cure or should I start earlier?

yes steroids makes you gain more muscles are you retarded? you can start whenever you want

Thank you for your answer. I'm worried I'll become skinnystrong later in my carrier

Not sure if trolling or foreign

I just did my first tren injection and halfway through I felt a weird taste in my mouth and right after I finished I coughed violently for a full few minutes. I've heard of tren cough but what are the odds it would occur my first time? That shit was concerning.

I am from Germany

I don't know for certain as I've been running tren for a total of 24 weeks now and I've never had tren cough, but apparently it only happens if you pin a blood vessel.

Shit does that mean I wasted that injection. Do I need to do it again?

No, you'll only have hit a very small blood vessel, as I understand it, and as long as your gear didn't leak it should have been mostly fine. Just be more careful next time and if you bleed, stop, switch needles and pin elsewhere.

Can someone else chime in and correct me if I'm wrong?

No

You're right about not needing to reinject but don't reinject even if some leaks out either .....

Also you don't need to switch needles

No blood no leakage. 2 inch pin on the quad.

Anyone on the Dbol dosage?

How's the aids?

Weird play nerds

Fine line here, is it morally wrong for me to debase a black girl and make her scream that I own her?

>tfw if you could just contract aids you could have script var

Reeeee

No

Being a big af white guy thats cool?

I mean I get thats probably why a black girl wants this to begin with but I don't want to roar this shit at her and be called a racist during sex. She's actually fucking cool.

This is what she thinks

>is it morally wrong for me to debase a black girl and make her scream that I own her?
no

just because Merkel invited you doesn't mean you're from there now

probably shouldnt outright ask her to be my slave

and fuck off yolo youre south african you have literally zero qualms with burning africans alive for sport

Well I wouldn't know since I'm from eastern Europe and racism is A-OK here as long as it's not your own race you're debasing.

On the other hand what I CAN tell you is that Women love being degraded. All of them. Yes, your Mother too.

>and fuck off yolo youre south african you have literally zero qualms with burning africans alive for sport

dont generalise bro

Duh that's just my territory as a dom this is just my first black girl

Leg is a bit sore but don't foresee trouble with pause squats tomorrow.

Fucking nearly had a panic attack.

>Didn't aspirate to see if I was in vein.
>Automatically assume I must be in femoral artery and blood fountain would follow removal of syringe.

But all went well

Is there anything left legally available for noticeably killing appetite?

I was doing an EC stack, then it became impossible to get any in Europe. Then DMAA got nixed.

>aspirate
nah brah, you dont need that shit

Why not?

>In the paediatric vaccination setting, the practice of aspirating during the administration of an intramuscular injection is unnecessary and there is no clinical reason to suggest that these principles may not be applied when using the deltoid, ventrogluteal and vastus lateralis sites in other settings

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25871949

So what, just keep pinning without ever knowing if you hit a vein?

yeah, i'll take the 3 seconds and not risk a coughing fit

asperating wont tell you if you hit a nerve tho.
you'll feel it if you hit a nerve.

When have you ever hit a fucking vein so large aspirating has helped? Are you retarded? I aspirated for 8 fucking months of B&C and never once drew blood into the syringe.

Hey guys,
Im cutting Right now. But i dont want to lose my gains. A Guy in the Gym tolt me about winstrol but i've never done roids. So would you suggest me to take winstrol??

absolutely not

>So would you suggest me to take winstrol??
no.

She'll love it.

no don't do it

I love winny, people here are just pussies. Its purely comestic though I use to maintain high DHT on the cheap.

Betas

I'm just hoping the whole injection did not go into my blood stream and I'm not on for the next 2 days. Nothing leaked and no blood so I guess that is good.

MADE A DYEL PIC FOR YOU GUIYZ

DYEL BUT HONEST, NO CLOSE UP, NO HIDING, NO ANGLES

If the whole injection went into the blood stream you'd be in hospital

Tren cough is a couple of drops grazing your blood stream.

masT will you fuck my boipucci

Ok and could you please explain why, and what you guys would suggest.

>>In the paediatric vaccination setting, the practice of aspirating during the administration of an intramuscular injection is unnecessary and there is no clinical reason to suggest that these principles may not be applied when using the deltoid, ventrogluteal and vastus lateralis sites in other settings
mirin hair
looking big and freaky

testosterone prolly

Stop making that fuckin face man

Like you just ate the most sour candy of your entire life

/thread

Thanks Yoda

how can muscles be real if steroids aren't real?

MasT, can you not just post a photo of you standing up straight and smiling at the camera like a normie

You're such a damn queen

Weak traps

inb4 post a picture of yourself faggot

lmao, you mad i look better than you

If you don't like it, don't look at it.

Smiling is for faggots

In that pose yeah, but in some pics they look pretty big imo. You have seen it before, don't be shy.

GET BIG GET BIG

You again...

My old foe

Get out of here or I'll bitch at you a second time

Same pics again, I see.

Do you EXIST. Like, in real life?

Literally everyone but masT is a bot

IAM EVERYONES FOE.

The jelly faces when people like you see me IRL

priceless

I posted new pics faggot

you? YOU POSTED ZERO PICS.

same no pics i see

>smiling is for faggots

Aw AssT you're so coooool...

>model tier really hot fitness instructor on pof
>spaghetti for the first time in my entire lyfe and use a cheesy pick up line on him about giving him a work out

Kek lmao fuck now ik how these fuccbois saying shit like 'my tongue is like a hummingbird' to me feel like
Weeew

>not a different expression
Saving dat face for me to sit on eh

30mg Should be fine.

lol
It's like he's confused every time he takes a selfie.

Hey im a standard/b/ro and want to try my first cycle. Where do i get gear. How do i inject it (moderately) safely? How long should a cycle be? Currently lean. Looking for bulk and possibly just one cycle.

>browsing through fb memories
>stumble across gold from when I smoked a often years ago
>"6/10 friended me, gotta delete fb now"

whew lad im a fucking riot

show me what you look like in normal clothes.

Reddit r/steroids. Read the wiki.

criticizing but no pics. What is new

come at me faggots

i can take you all 1v1. You have no right to talk about me without pics.

iam better than you, that's all what matters in life

BEING BETTER

>tfw trens making me depressed

Dude reddits for faggots. But fine ill check it out for now

Dont read anything its for fags just put drugs in you

Guuush

MasT, do you get mired in real life? any stories?

>being so deep into an imaginary Internet rivalry that you ignore important information.

Reddit's steroid board is (mostly) good and they have a wiki, which contains an introductory guide to steroids for noobs, i.e. you. Also they can do some shit we can't without being banned.

I read it..... Educational. Fuck you.

Hey MasT, which one of your muscle groups do you think looks best?

>inb4 "none, I'm small"

literally just end your life

I don't wanna brag, but my life is one big mire

what i find one of the funniest thing what always happens;

see couple:

>boyfriend sees me and looks terrified af, begins to hold her hand even harder
>his gf start to fake ''laugh'' to act she don't like it and gives him some confidence with that
>when he isn't looking she's checking me out/turning head 3/4x times

dyels:

>See a dyel on the streets
>see him looking at me
>act like i don't know he's looking
>just at the moment we're almost passing each other I look him straight in the eyes
>he starts to panic like crazy and don't know where to look it
>i lmao everytime

other are just regular mires, not worth to talk about it.

Best; tricep, bicep, forearm

worst; chest and calves

He literally does look better than me, there's no denying it. I used to like him though, no idea what made him suddenly start being like this

Thanks faggot ill take your advice. Find me on/b/ in a an hero thread

how much would 500mg/wk test e influence appetite?

Ever catch people trying to stealthily take pics?

I had a girl do this to me at work the other day. lol

how manlet are you?

when are you planning to cut and get dry?
if you are ofcourse

>I don't wanna brag
Kek. I would never think it of you.

Not delts? I feel like they compliment your bis/tris really well. And your chest may be lagging a bit but it's not disproportionate imo.