How did she achieve this?

how did she achieve this?

Achieve what??

I think she went to a store and used her money to buy that dress.

>celebrities actually buy the clothes they wear

Imagine her beating the shit out of you with Krav Maga. Then, she holds you to the ground, her crotch in your face. She pushes your head between her legs and forces your nose up her tight snatch.

>krav maga

>SHE'S TOTALLY GONNA BULK UP FOR WONDER WOMAN, GUYS

no thanks, she's ugly as sin. give me the real wonder woman

She's no match for the real Wonder Woman.

Literally perfect.

you gotta admire the dedication these actors show in getting fit for their superhero roles, really admirable

wew. Huge Jackedman, the oldest of the bunch, respect

Better lighting you dumbass

she literally looks the same...

He's really overdoing the juice, though. He looks dyel when he's off-cycle.

Wtf I like gal more

Stunning. Lynda Carter set a high standard.

>Krav Maga

Is this bait?

she walked under a different light....

What's wrong with Krava Maga cuck?

Lighting, pump, dehydration...he's exactly the same

>being gay

She put on a different dress. Do you need help changing clothes OP?

I like Gal's face more

No one wants a swole chick in a role like wonder woman except for contrarian loser feminist and creepy ass lesbians on the net. The latter of which are the reason why women don't workout at the gym.

And let's be honest, no one wanted gal gadot as WW. But, she's cute so far. Complete dumpster fire from the neck down, but word of god says that she's a better head doctor then Nancy Regan. And Nancy Regan was considered the goddess of blowjobs.

No, she's more "toned" in the right. You can tell.
I mean, let's face it, any form of chest or arm muscle = gross or dykey to the vast majority of people in the real world so to a model like her that's a massive amount of muscle.

stop pretending this is hot, she looks 90% of women from the fifties - bloated

She actually has a great natural cardio bunny body.
Back when thicker women had to work hard to maintain their shapes. If she put on a bit more fat she'd look like the average Thicc girl in the high test thread.

>3 years later has noticeable forehead wrinkles

WOMEN

>Batman
>Bale
>Not showing the absolute monster that Affleck has become for the role
At least you could acknowledge the best part of the movie.
>word of god
Uh?

Affect reminded me if Christian Guzman

>No one wants a swole chick in a role like wonder woman

But that's wrong. Why wouldn't people want an actress who looks like the character? Wonder Woman has muscle definition compared to other heroines in DC.

Purely a matter of lighting.

Swole women don't get roles stupid.
Swole women as leads do not sell in any form of fiction you can name. Not even to the very women(oft lesbians)who bitch and moan about it.
That is reality, that is how it is.

If I'm an idiot, or lying, then prove me wrong.

a new dress

at least make an effort

pretty much any instagram fitness slut/youtuber

200k+ followers/subscribers

i guess if you mean fiction and mass media, you're right

but that doesnt mean they cant make it

The chest-piece of that armor might as well be flat...

lmao Afleck wasn't swole at all. they had to use low lighting and cgi in his workout scene

No, I definitely want a swole Wonder Woman.

>this shit taste

They have to look feminine as fuck and be hot to pull off the whole toned thing.
OR have a big lgbtq following.

Lastly, instagram and youtube is free and easy, it's also lousy with swole women who are built like how you want WW to be built and they are lucky to crack less then 1000 views in a year.

If you look at every piece of modern media that stars a female main character or characters you'll notice that none of the successful ones had muscular female leads.
And it's been shown that the more masculine in look and personality they become the less marketable and popular they become.

I just reckon the juice backlash hit him fast and hard since he probably used A LOT.
Pic related looks pretty big to me. Or loon at The Accountant trailers, he's still pretty swole in that one.

No fair, Lynda Carter at her peak was one of the finest looking women on the planet. There are very few actresses now that can compare.

That's just dadmode. He's nowhere near as ripped as Cavill or Hemsworth. But then again, he's not balding like them, so I guess it's okay.

How the hell did Gal's bj skills ever come to be known?

I don't know how I'd feel like an actually swole WW like this. If there's a cute face to go with, maybe. But otherwise, it'd be pretty fucking weird.

That's not really muscled. Sure it's more muscle definition than Gal, but it's not really hard to be swoller than a twig. Plus she was always fully clothed and almost always armored in Edge of Tomorrow.

Yeah, and one of them should have gotten the role, not this rat-faced skeletor.

>dad mode
Naaaah come on, if dad bodies were like that we'd know it.

It would look great. She's a daughter of Zeus and a warrior.

Well, my dad is.

>cuckfleck over based bale
End yourself please

Yeah, that's what people on the net SAY but that is only people saying things.
Reality has proven that no one outside of a small group will be cool with it.
I mean, people have been posting her on multiple threads for weeks and not a single word from a straight male saying they wanted to fuck or het woman who wanted to emulate her was spoken.
And when a chick is unnaturally swole or cut people can tell.

Toned for a scene that no one gave a shit about in a movie that did not do very well means nothing.
Should have posted linda hamilton form T2.
Here, let me help you.
She looks fit, the delicious braless tits are on display so rape would be declared if I could get her alone, and her entire personality was all believably strong yet vulnerable.
AND she had shwarzenegger to look smaller next to so she didn't look fit but not gross swole in comparison too.

Can't have that level of muscularity be on display and pushed in a certain way without something to put it into the right context. Otherwise you're entering gay/fetish territory.

/thread

>That's not really muscled

None of the male actors are as big as their comic counterparts either.

Emily Blunt's build would be appropriate for the role and she's ridiculously attractive (and famous). Gal Gadot should at least have gone as far as to achieve that type of body.

But nah that's anti bodypositivity or something.

Bale is amazing, he had to go from that to literal Aushwitz mode for a role, and then gained it all back

Well, that's the body of a man who does shit with his hand and keeps in shape. It looks functional and like it was hard earned.
Perfect fit for an older more experienced batman.

The swole gym monkey look is for attracting women and gays and mires from dudes.

>I mean, people have been posting her on multiple threads for weeks

that means people want to fuck her, buddy. anyway, I wouldn't expect any actress to look like that, it would take too much effort for those lazy sluts, but something like this would be good

Nope, definitely want swole wonder woman.

WAAAAAY too big now, and her voice has dropped like ten octaves.
Did you see her in Haywire and Deadpool.

How you could tell the guy playing Ajax was fucking the absolute dog shit out of her IRL in their scenes together was kind of hot though.

Wow, Deadpool was a brilliant movie. They managed to make a swole bitch like modern Carano hot and feminine as fuck.

Anorexia scoops 3 times a day

מה היא כבר שינתה? בקושי העלתה חצי קילו

That means the women or woman who constantly shitspammed her wanted to fuck her. Just like that chubby javeline thrower.

And no it wouldn't. That's too big and too cut for a lead heroine. Hell, none of the popular WW interpretations have EVER made her that muscular.

A side heroine who's known for being violent or strong? Like Hawkgirl?
Yeah sure.
WW? No, not ever.

They can't make her look like that AND have her come from dyke island.
That's basically stating outright that WW is pure lesbian/femdom maturbation fodder and will instantly ruin her for the majority of male audience goers and het female audience goers.

Bodytypes have to go along with the personality of the characters and audience expectations or else you can put any goddamned woman in those roles.

Powergirl? Average thick girl who probably lifts and is a bit toned. Physically thicker (and not just her womanly charms) but not as strong.

Hawkwoman? Like the girl in your pic.
Fit strong comes from a warrior culture where it's expected. Hell she might even be considered a petite princess where she comes from and sees normal(not fat normal sized)earth women as scrawny and weak beta females.

WW? Has to be fit but not toned. Unnatural strength that comes from her magical nature. Maybe 70-80's cardio bunny with some slight tone to her.

Well, that makes one of you.

I don't think you know what krav maga is