Any one use DNP before?

Any one use DNP before?

Im asking for personal experiences with DNP. EX: What side effect did you have that you didnt expect outside of normal nausea, overheating, sweating, etc.?

Im interested in trying a small dosage to see how I react and then figure add that to a new regiment. Currently too damn fat for my own good, both ankles have tendonitis and makes it painful to run/jog.

If you dont want to talk about dnp Id be very happy with almost any advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>If you dont want to talk about dnp Id be very happy with almost any advice.
If you need to bury a corpse, bury a dead dog two feet above the human corpse. If a sniffer dog finds it they will think it just smelled the dead dog.

Wow. Oddly enough, I'm comforted by that. Now I know what to do when that situation arrives.

I wouldn't kill a dog :\ that's just sad

That's because you're lower than a dog, tripfag turkroach.

I ran DNP two years ago, 250mg for 4 days and 500mg for 8

I was hot and miserable the entire time, and I was dumb as fuck from the combination of heat misery and an artificial 3000 calorie deficit

then I got a rash despite taking antihistamines the whole time and had to stop

lost 12lbs, wasn't worth it, didn't notice any of the memed about muscle sparing qualities of DNP, my training was so compromised I lost strength anyway

Enjoy your Brain damage bruh

Wow, ok. Thank you, very inciteful.

Since I am not at a near athletic level and limited in some excercise i thought this might be an easy way to drop some weight. Sounds like Im wrong.

My first time with DNP was lame.
Second time a round I did a 21 day cycles, went from 95kg to 87kg, lost no muscle whatsoever, kept progressing on my routine, and didn't regret a single minute of it.
It basically saved me time on cutting, I was supposed to be running about 500mg but I think the shit was underdosed. Also you save money on heating.

*around, cycle
I type like a retard.

Also wanted to add that I got a rash the first time I did DNP and stopped then resumed the cycle which is probably why the results were underwhelming.

Enjoy your cataracts

I was thinkin of doing it this winter to move money onto food rather than my energy bill haha

Yes Ive used DNP before.

Didnt even finish my 14 day cycle. Only lasted 12 days, sides were so horrific.

Lost 20lbs though.

The most important thing to know is DNP makes you a lot more hungry and you ABSOLUTELY CAN outeat it.

The sides are yellow fluids (not a big deal really) and increased body temp/feeling hot. If you avoid carbs on something like a keto diet the increase in temperature will be hardly noticeable except when you're drinking something hot.

I've ran a couple cycles before I actually learned how to use it to its full extent and still use it sometimes for a quick cut. If you know what you're doing its nowhere near as dangerous as people make it out to be.

You can just bury it alive

Op here, thats kinda how ive dealt with drugs before too. So youve been on and off usin it for >5 or

I'm not here to contribute other than to say those are some beautiful prime new york strips and i would love to fry one of those up right now.

Working in a meat market has made me appreciate what a work of art good beef is. Almost feels wrong to throw it in the skillet.

Somewhere around 3. I mean you can fuck up but its really not something you should be using for >5 years. At some point you should learn how to not put on enough fat to justify using it in the first place. If you're already below 10% and are willing to do drugs from dubious sources you should just use tren.

Considering your initial statement I assume you are not able to follow a striked diet
In this case don't do dnp. It is a great tool to boost your TDEE by a fucking lot but you will have cravings and you as already stated can outeat the effects
Now for tips
Use some vit e, vit c, zinc, magnesium, potassium, sodium, Nac, tudca (not everything needed but won't hurt)
Drink alot 5+ liters
Best to already start keto diet before starting dnp to minimise carb heat

I've done 6 cycles of it and never had any long term sides. Last cycle was 40 days long with no peripheral neuropathy etc. Just use 12-1800mg NAC and ECA stack at the very least with fish oil and vitamin C every single day, don't drink and eat at a 5-700 calorie deficit with high protein moderate carb and whatever fats and you'll be gucci.

Ran this cycle in south florida with doses between 250 to 750mg a day and while it sucked dick I didn't die :) any questions just let me know

Honestly the sides are really hit n miss for a lot of people. I've had a small rash at 750mg and fixed it with some benadryl, never took any vitamins or anything.

Other people feel like they're gonna die at 250 and end up with nerve damage or some shit.

That being said I do feel a bit dimmer after all the DNP but that might just be from the drinking or the coke, who knows.

Yeah, honestly the sides really are hit or miss. I've had rashes too but same with just dosing benadryl. When you say dimmer do you mean mentally? I thought I was experiencing that after a cycle but I realized I just was tripping myself out lol.

DNP is pretty crazy though, it reroutes your brains neurological pathways to have a correct environment for the energy effects it entails. There's also some research it might lengthen our telomeres so we may end up living longer than people who never used it lmao

>end up living longer than people who never used it lmao
maybe, but the people trying DNP are probably more likely to do other crazy shit- but then we're also at a healthy weight and probably exercise

life, how does it work?

Yeah, honestly though DNP is the only kinda gear i've used so far. I'm maybe gonna do one more cycle of it in the near future and then keep training natty and then probably hop on though so you are right in that sense.

Did you ever notice any other long term side effects like even shit with your joint health, cardio performance etc? The only thing I had to say was I had a slight pain in my left knee for like a month after my first cycle but it went away. And my cardio performance always seems to improve after I end a cycle, kinda weird right?

only long term side effect I've noticed is that I feel cold a lot more often than I used to, prob because I became accustomed to the whole overheating thing.

nothing noteworthy though

I was considering DNP until I heard of research indicating it's carcinogenic.

it isn't carcinogenic, this has been debunked repeatedly

why are you getting fat enough to necessitate DNP 6 times fuck man

You'd probably fuck it, turkroach trash

>why are you getting fat enough to necessitate DNP 6 times fuck man

not him but zyzz repeatedly used dnp for cutting. its surprisingly popular with shredded people trying to lose a few extra % since its still way more powerful than tren.

6x over 2 years, and cause I rebounded each time but this last time I haven't luckily and have been able to keep the bf% I attained through using the shit. That appetite rebound is insane dude, especially if you supplement appetite suppressants and then run out of them lol

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3550200/

>In animal studies, DNP has been shown to be teratogenic, mutagenic and carcinogenic; developmental and reproductive toxicity has also been reported [35].

35. Takahashi M, Sunaga M, Hirati-Koizumi M, Hirose A, Ema M. Reproductive and developmental toxicity screening study of 2,4-dinitrophenol in rats. Environ Toxicol. 2009;24:74–81. doi: 10.1002/tox.20398. [PubMed] [Cross Ref]

>mutagenic

confirmed for leaving humanity behind, right babe?