Fuaaack did I snap my shit up?

fuaaack did I snap my shit up?
been doing SL for a little over a month and I did 90 kg squats today. I weight 83 and I'm 188 cm tall.
I did them with no problem at all, my form was probably not perfect but there was no pain or discomfort. after the deadlifts I wen on to do a bunch of accessory back exercises with no problem and jogged back home. then fast forward 2 hours as my body has cooled down and I can hardly move. every inch I bend my back follows with a sharp stinging pain in the very low area, right above my glutes. I'm just laying in my bed now and praying to allah that I won't have to take a long break from lifting.

has this happened to anyone else before? am I fuckt? should I go see a doctor? what do?

plz halp

Possible muscle tear, as long as it doesn't feel like a protrusion in the spine or surrounding areas.
Obviously I don't have a PhD, but after pulling my lower back on DLs around Christmas, and then having the pain come back a month ago, my physio has instructed me to do stretches such as bending whilst keeping your legs straight, deadlifts and Squats without weight.

Just lay off on your lower back brah, but don't stop fully, or it'll get more painful until you can't walk much

You probably pulled something dumbass. Chill the fuck out. Do the old sports med standby of icing and heating it. If you continue to have problems, see a doctor so he too can laugh at you for snapping your shit up with baby weight.

kys towelhead

>Possible muscle tear,
>You probably pulled something dumbass.
I don't feel much pain in the muscles though, it feels like the pain is coming directly from my spine. even when I bend lying down in my bed with no muscles activated, I feel the stinging pain in my bones. it actually doesn't hurt when I clench my muscles all I can and make sure to have a straight back with good form when bending down

Doctor, you fucking retard.

no u
>towelhead
underage& or creatively challenged

Sounds like a pull or you've just got shittier form than you thought. If you'd snap something in your spine you'd have hit the deck immediately at the gym and been in agony.

Personally I had one experience when I started, maybe a month or two in, where my back kind of spasmed after training one night. I was fine during the session but afterwards I had to get out of bed and sleep on the floor. It was fine in the morning and I've never had a problem since. Don't worry about it OP, I'd rest as normal, see how it feels them maybe take a voluntary 10% deload next time round to be safe.

>underage& or creatively challenged
get off my board ahmed

> If you'd snap something in your spine you'd have hit the deck immediately at the gym and been in agony.
ok thanks, I'll go to bed earlier today and see how it goes tomorrow.

also, on another note, is it weird to ask random people who look like they know what they're doing to check your form? how else should I know? I don't wanna be that guy who sets up his phone to film himself doing shit

This, if it was l5 you'd know

>towelhead
>ahmed
>literally copy pasting le ebin edgelord maymays
how does it feel to know you're reduced to an acrual shitposting machine, friend?

>your board

>implying we're not all towelheads here

actual*

A muscle tear in the lower back would've knocked him off his feet

It wouldn't bother me if someone asked me to check their form at the gym. Just don't bother someone in the middle of a workout, try to catch them at the end or before they start. But then again I'm home gym masterrace so maybe I'm not the best to ask.

I also don't think it's weird to film yourself at the gym, as long as you don't do it in a way where some chick can accuse you of perving or something. Best to clear it with the staff first out of courtesy too.

yeah you wish, shitskin

Sciatic nerve pain. It will pass. Just take it easy.

This, probably just pulled

> is it weird to ask random people who look like they know what they're doing to check your form?
Yes, because 9/10 the average person in a commercial gym will tell you the wrong thing.
>EH you know you don't wanna do dem squats too deep man, gonna tear up ya knee like I did
Tape yourself doing an exercise, look up videos of proper form, then compare.

Thanks for the free bumps brother. Allah be with you

>Veeky Forums help me something hurts after I worked out.
Every day.
You're probably fine. Take it easy for a week then assess whether it's getting better or not. Roll it and start doing let back, glute, and hamstring stretches every day.