>bachelor pad
>crew
>my dad derick
>kick-ass
>fucking sick bro
>bring back a chick (with kids)
>smashing happening here
>peace

How can a man manage to squeeze so much cringe in 3 mins, it's truly incredible.

Harvey Dent dat u brah?

Now I see it kek

He looks like a butler with his new haircut

This guy needs a cock in his mouth

Damn Jeff looks fucking amazing as a natty

Fuck off, Jeff.
You have the charisma of a cockroach.

dude's got good dense hair but he keeps on getting shit tier hair cuts

?? what are you even saying brah, that side burn is perfection

"first off u mirin that hair brah?"

fucking lmao this guys a golden troll

Why does Jeff talk like he grew up in some low socioeconomic status suburb in the inner city parts of an Australian major city to fresh off the boat immigrant parents?

it's just his online persona you don't understand marketing brah

I don't think it is. It's weird to me that someone from America could have the personality/mannerisms of a 2nd generation immigration, Australian born.

He could literally move to Australia and fit into the culture of people who are Australian born with immigrant parents without any problem.

I've never seen any other American ever act like that, generally they act either American, or like a nigger. Jeffs mannerisms, everything about him, as I said, it just seem so damn FOB-Australian. No other Americans ive seen on youtube replicate the FOB-Australian persona so perfect.

jeff's online persona is a caricature of zyzz

zyzz was a aussie

therefore jeff is pretending to be an aussie

He's replicating zyzz, are you trying to get to that point? because the guy you reponded to was making that same joke, you're either really autistic or this is some next level shitposting

Jeff could make some decent content but his hella sick brah aussie impersonation completely ruins his image.

Yeah, still trying to imitate zyzz and get the supposed followers of his.

Pathetic.
Dude just needs to go full chill chad and become a modern day arnold instead. He's probably gay as fuck though, so what he could do is hopelessly limited.

In the years I have been on Veeky Forums I have never seen him in a video or hear him talk.

He always seems like a massive douche in pictures but after watching this video is still think the same t b h

You just jelly brah

this new haircut is awful wtf it doesnt suit him at all it makes his forehead look neanderthal small.

dude is the super saiyan hair guy everyone knows him like that

Yeah I'm jelly.

But he still seems like a douche.

>Jeff
>natty
Pick one, Jeff. Also, be sure to call your mom and get her permission to make more cookies.

>2:33
jesus christ what an autist

Watch Antoine Vaillant kicking it with Calum van Moger in Cali
shit's cool

Is really everyone in the bodybuilding community somewhat on the autism spectrum?

>van
I meant von

I saw Jeff at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Seriously, please go away.

I don't give a fuck about brodybrading. Sage.

>If i bring back a chick, with kids or something...
hahahaaha...what a kek

Isn't this egoraptor copy pasta