/plg/ powerlifting general

"Power"lifting general where the not so powerful post and give advice to people stronger than them

/PLG/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5bdSfmYdJ8o
youtube.com/watch?v=ykCsArNG2O4
youtube.com/watch?v=4eaKvZfDL4E
youtube.com/watch?v=76WJJ57YoG0
youtube.com/watch?v=9nRWmI1lA0o
youtube.com/watch?v=qwXAYrBbV74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gimme some good sounding beatbox shit please lads, world beatbox battles always only about speed, it sounds shitty kek

>walking down corridor
>girl I've known for years walks by
>scantily dressed, low cut top, large breasts, natural light blonde
>we're not really friends, just know each other mutually
>I've been lifting for a few years now, polar opposite to the fat sack of shit I used to be
>she touches my shoulder and leans me against the wall
>hallway is empty
>she asks me what I'd say if she told me she wanted to blow me
>I told her she'd have to take me out to dinner first
>she licked her lips and told me she'd treat me to a meal tomorrow night
>told me we'd 'eat out"
>was lost for words
>she told me to come to hers tomorrow evening and walked away

Should I go?

This never happened

Fuck off with your fake stories beta orbiter

It did

Not fake

Severely autistic finnish music

youtube.com/watch?v=5bdSfmYdJ8o
I love this image

What do you mean

>6 of those 9 pictures are one person

6'4" with 80 inch wingspan here

i've put 30lbs on my bench in 2 years 245-> 275

>What do you mean

BREHS

Get cancer and die horrificly. Get a fucking brain tumour.

Nah im 96kg in bw, i bulked up to 110kg still no luck on bench.

How many head shots to unlock this?

Just one if it's Isley

Jesus and i thought i had long arms.

30lb in 2 years, thats not even bad its over 1lb a week.

I cant gain jack shit, when i gain weight it goes up by a tiny margin but then i am fat so its shit trade of.

I think maybe i just had shit routines, i was doing 5/3/1.

Get stage 4 cancer

Good God, I've felt like shit all day. Was supposed to do snatch grip 3x8, but I was rekt before I even started the session, so I went for a PR instead. And I even got it @9. Bretty happy.

How's your day going /plg/?

Trip on Isley

Die of cancer

Wow that has elevated from stage 4

HAHA
WHEEEEW
God damn user

so original

So FUCKING sick
god damn user

did you take classes for this or do you just

just kick it from the dome?

I mean
CANCER?! Who even has mentioned that on the internet? FUCK dude why did nobody think about this before?

fuckin innovator

fuckin GODDAMN user is this from the head or fro the heart? I can't even tell since it's equal parts passion and logic/reason

You really rounded the bases here

rounded home plate

fuckin nail on the head dawg

Fucking terrible squats today

Woke up sneezing a million times. Tried to go back to sleep cause maybe i just needed more rest. Woke up still sneezing but now with a stuffy/runny nose. Coughing like a motherfucker. Felt fever coming on. Decided to go to gym today anyways cause I'm not missing my fucking squats.

Was supposed to do 295 3x5. 275 felt like complete hell.

Fuck this cruel life. I hate shitty sessions

Is there a chance C.T fletcher was actually natty in his benchpress days?

He was really fat and still is, i mean, it could be possible to maintain some good amount of mass with that bf% right?
What do the heaviest and best raw benchers in the IPF bench? Whats WR?

Wow ur mad

that's 30lbs/104weeks = 0.288 lbs a week

gain math skills instead

Anyone know how Isley's interview went

Is he going to get a job and stop posting on here all day?

I-i meant to say month.

This lack of squats has made me delirious, still i would be happy with a 275 bench.

desu it was 285 in july, but i've been cutting so it's probably down 10lbs at the moment

regardless i'm 226lbs so it's not impressive especially for my time lifting

>tetraamminediaquacopper(II) chloride

If it's an consolation, they probably looked a lot better than they felt.

You'll easily get it next time.

> tfw noob gains
:)

Jesus you're weak, Sean.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykCsArNG2O4

I love how isley preaches the bench with max legal width all over the board but in reality, the strongest bencher in the IPF dont even bench max legal.

Still better than me, i have been lifting like 3 years+ and i still bench like shit.

My last bulk i just managed to get fat, im probably just gonna cut to like 85kg and try and work from there slowly.

I looked at some of my stats from my second year lifting and my bench 107.5kg at a bw of 82kg, i bounced the shit out of my reps back then and now i pause 2 seconds but still feel like i have made reverse progress.

At the start of this year i was 93-95kg and struggled to bench 100kg, after an 8 month bulk got to 107kg and benched 115kg. Dont know what the fuck happened to me.
What routine do you do?

>the inert pair effect

Comfy music time?

youtube.com/watch?v=4eaKvZfDL4E

>especially for my time lifting
this is the worst feel
even when you lift the same as someone else they always seem to be like half the time training

Sheiko intermediate over 80kg

you might want to try something like it for your bench, high frequency and high volume

Is it worth running whilst i cant DL or squat? Just do the Bench routine and do back work in place of DL, and leg work in place of squat.

sure, just run the bench only portion

depending on how used to frequent benching and benching with a lot of volume you are, you may want to look into the 4 day variant as well

I can handle the volume, i have been benching 3 times a week last few weeks so i will be fine on Sheiko i would think.

Thanks will look into the 4 day version, it was this or Smolov jr.

I can support this. My bench has skyrocketed over the past 1.5 months on Sheiko. My max was 2pl8 before I started it and just yesterday I did 3 sets of 2pl8 for 2 reps and then another set of 2pl8 for 3 last, with the first rep paused on each set and fatigued, being mid program and all. When I did 225 as my max before Sheiko I was fresh.

I also inflated my bench by a good 15lbs for the program, but god damn, I'm loving Sheiko for bench.

You have no reason to run Sheiko. You're weak enough to still progress with SS.

I ran SS and stalled at 190 on bench after many deloads, microloading, and gaining like 20lbs. I was also making fuckall progress on my bench with TM.

Sheiko is actually working for once

Agree first half of the statement, disagree second half.
And you come off as a massive cunt, so people won't listen to you.

You)(

That's good that something is working, but there are so many things besides Sheiko you could run instead that aren't super specialized for powerlifting.

Will this cute bunny change your opinion, user?

Look at this kid trying to meme arrow. I should go easy on him, he's just trying to flirt with scooby I guess.

> le fuckboy emoji

Why are the majority of women promiscuous and hold lesser morals when it comes to sex and relations?

It's beginning to bum me out.

/plg/ would you?

This is the future you chose

that looks like a fucking man with insane gyno

I'm all for fit chicks with defined muscles, but pancake tits are where I draw the line.

wish I could say the same

I didn't really get much out of my two runs of the over 80kg program, maybe 10lbs

I don't understand

Based kaczynski posters

Ted trained for... explosive strength

Well, I'm still a weakshit and never did 'higher' volume benching nor benched 3x a week, so it would make sense for me to make more progress than you since I'm assuming you're much stronger than me.

his manifesto is not at all related to that

piss of mr "I just read the wiki page on ted lets call people it"

How much do you weigh? 225 is my max for 1-2 reps. I am 210 lbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=76WJJ57YoG0
;_;

if you're smashing doubles at 225 you're already rapidly approaching my strength, i struggled with 235 for doubles today

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS DYEL HAVE THAT HIGH A BENCH

youtube.com/watch?v=9nRWmI1lA0o

cheekie a cute

this is a direct consequence of industrial civilization, I would go a step further and say it is a fault of civilization itself.
I'm secretly a Linkola-poster, but people don't know who he is so I usually post Ted more

>MCR

why is panzer a cuck?

tracking exif data as we speak

you're dying soon

Not if you open any mail first...

underrated post

women are actually stupid

noice

jelly benchlet

He has been lifting 7 years, and 3 months ago he couldnt even bench 2 plate.

>He has been lifting 7 years, and 3 months ago he couldnt even bench 2 plate.
That's like Janoy Cresva-tier lack of gains

The piss lord has legitimate autism, how to look good naked is just skinny fat.

Is he on gear or something, you dont go from lifting jack shit to 250lb for 6 reps in a couple months when you have been training 7 years. He has that Dbol face too, looks like a fucking moon.

Around 190, most likely give a few pounds. Gonna finish this Sheiko cycle, test maxes, then run one more cycle before I cut since I'm really starting to get fat and I wanna know what it's like to have abs for once in my life.

Are you the guy that has had bad luck running Sheiko for bench? I don't know why it is so effective for me but not for you. I guess I just needed the extra volume and benching 3x a week to spark progress again, since before I would bench like 1.5 times a week, and on TM only bench for volume on VD.

hahaha what do you bench

Are you still in love with your princess?

shh thats not important, i have a shit bench. I have maxed at 260lb :'(

Is it that easy to go from having a max of 220lb to a 300lb max in like less than 3 months, especially when you have been lifting almost a decade.

yeah i'm that guy

nothing has really ever worked for me on bench, i'll pretty much get 5-10lbs of gains out of fatfucking myself occasionally and that's about it

genetic dead end

just run ph3 if you want actual bench gains

>The piss lord has legitimate autism
stop talk shit!

he ocd, add, dyslexia, definitely not autism, pls bro not in the am

pology assepted kpceoutbye

Oh shit I can run this now. Would you recommend?

100lb is the upper limit for a year so he is definitely on gear

Jannoy is that you?

Hey plg baby lifter here who wants to get into pl in the future with a question

Are the weight classes listed on most websites the upper limit or lower limit?

If someone weighs 80kg would they be in the 74kg or 83kg weight class?

no but I will always defend m'lords honor whenever someone says he is autism

kpceoutbye

Upper limit, if your competing 83 you have to be 83 kg or under

Upper, therefore a lifter weighing in at 80kg would compete in the 83kg weight class.

It is most common to cut down to fit into your class, unless you're retarded like Jonnie Candito.

youtube.com/watch?v=qwXAYrBbV74
he gets 225x3 in february
6 months to get to 250x6
more than doable

concentrate on yourself

Nice P_________!

Is your arch/form good? Have you ever tried pausing your reps?

My arch and form was abysmal before Sheiko, but after benching so much I taught myself how to set up comfortably, arch decently and remain tight throughout the lift. Also, pausing for some added difficulty.

I'm assuming some of the techniques I worked on above contributed to my good bench gains on top of the program.

thanks lads

why do you lie

I didn't lie, I am almost fucking certain they are both wrong.