Have a really intense workout session

>have a really intense workout session
>scurry on home, muscles tingling and ripped
>quickly make a tasty protein shake
>gulp it all down
>feel the nutrients flowing through your body and attaching themselves to the muscle and making you stronger

Any other bros know this comfy feel?

Not too bright this one

Do you know the feel or not

You're literally retarded.

You forgot:

>Realize the protein is all frothed up from the blender
>All the air you just swallowed causes indigestion
>Have liquid shits 20 minutes later, losing all your gains with it.

I have to make my shakes in advance and wait for the foam to settle or this consistently happens. JFMSU

Are you ok OP? Sounds like you a case of the autisms bro

I think my blender must have a built in low froth option, because the froth is always almost never there

>it's a samefag episode

You're just jealous of my comfy feel I'm currently experiencing

It might depend on the protein brand. I think I noticed it started happening after I bought a different brand at costco that was cheaper than optimum gold standard.

Not samefag, retardfag. Stop embarrassing yourself.

You'll never experience the comfy nutrient and muscle bonding formation

Funny enough I just made a shake with that brand, I think you're talking about Cytosport. Threw some frozen bananas up in that bitch, some PB, some STRAWBERRIESSSS

No froth, pure gains.

Still retardposting I see.

There are 5 unique IP's in this thread. I'm the guy complaining about shitting himself after protein, one guy just replied to me, there's OP, there's the samefag calling OP a retard, and one other guy.

Yeah I think that's the brand. Thanks for the advice.

>not taking out your protein shake from a small chiller bag in your gym bag and drinking it in the gym shower after a great workout
You haven't even reached full comfy yet

Looks like I have something to look forward to in the future!

Yesss.... I can feel my body transforming... Morphing... Growing... Power...Overwhelming... Amino acids flowing.... Attaching... Evolving... He he... Blood... I am a psycho lol.. Ha ha...

>trying this hard to fit in

>it's a le everything is trying to fit in episode

Check your insecurity at the door, pal!

You sound upset retardbro.

>implying the other 2 quotes weren't the same person

That's still 66% samefag

>he's upset that he doesn't understand how nutrition works

Lmao. I bet you're under 200lbs and your total is less than 1000lbs.

Don't forget that 2 are his PC and 1 is his mobile

That's literally how nutrients work, its just a simplified version. Admit I'm right

You don't absorb food that fast. The nutrients that get used to repair muscle is stuff that you had already eaten and absorbed hours ago. Like your preworkout meal.

Nobody likes a backseat scientist

op i know this feel, i thought i was the only one

Nobody likes a retard spreading broscience.

>You don't absorb food that fast
-Digestion and absorption begins in your mouth and ends when waste exits your colon. Food is fuel for your body and provides nutrients, which are broken down and absorbed during digestion. Components in foods, including carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins and minerals, each have their own function in your system and are metabolized in different ways.
-Some nutrients begin breaking down in your mouth.
-Protein comes from meat, seafood, eggs and dairy, but you get additional protein from beans, tofu and several other types of plant foods. After swallowing protein compounds, an enzyme called pepsin in your stomach breaks proteins into peptides. These smaller fragments head to your small intestine where pancreatic juices digest peptides into the smallest form of protein known as amino acids. Villi in your intestinal tract snag amino acids, absorb them right into your bloodstream and send them to your brain, muscles and various other parts of your body.
-It has been shown that muscle protein synthetic rate (MPS) is elevated in humans by 50% at 4 hrs following a bout of heavy resistance training, and by 109% at 24 hrs following training. This study further examined the time course for elevated muscle protein synthesis by examining its rate at 36 hrs following a training session. Six healthy young men performed 12 sets of 6- to 12-RM elbow flexion exercises with one arm while the opposite arm served as a control. MPS was calculated from the in vivo rate of incorporation of L-[1,2-13C2] leucine into biceps brachii of both arms using the primed constant infusion technique over 11 hrs.

Naysayer btfo

Nutrient chuggers never surrender

You absorb glucose/simple sugars very quickly and restore your muscles energy very quickly.