Ohni presale

Very anticipated Token, that isnt full of hot air.

Why havnt you gotten any yet?

>large community
>airdrops
>will be listed on top exchanges

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2055952.0
ohni.io/Ohni_Whitepaper_V1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prepare anons

Praise kek he is with ohni

Anyone else here genuinely excited about the prospect of Ohni becoming a big-name crypto with significant penetration?

Dev is extremely ambitious but, if it works, Ohni will change the face of human financial interaction.

what is that disgusting logo

>that isn't full of hot air

Kek get rdy to be btfo

>why haven't i got some?

because the OP never gives me any.. i post everytime..

can someone give me like 500 ohni so i know i'm not living a lie

0x2Ed8710BE2Ee0f897De99de760b7C4acD2E567FF

Any news on this hitting exchanges?

I want to thank Ohni. Not for the concept or the coin but for making me exposed to crypto
Because of a giveaway thread on /b/ maybe 1 month ago it made me remember bitcoin, and got me into trading
100% I would be a filthy wagescum today if I hadn't seen that thread

Papa bless

Poor fag wanna hodl OHNI pls

0xfEA0C0ff3b1f5A2c01e25a8e1E08A08b33A1f9f9

After ICO it will hit exchanges

I Shill Ohni on FB support meh

0xF77beD0cd97Ab4F8e39A64Ff0978b8498A6B1882

Ohni army strong

Their website has a very bigbrother-y vibe to it, with all the talk about identification and reputation scores and whatnot, seems antithetical to the idea of crypto.
Still I hope they succeed for a while so I can sell my free Ohni for a good price. Also airdropper never paid me the promised coin bounty for the memes I made, so fuck him, but also good luck.

If you didnt get your extra Ohni contact them.

Also the point of the identification is to be in control of your identity.

websites that require your email,Phone number,name, even personal security questions will be a thing of the past

Also rumor has it the dev is CIA

So why not capitalize on the fact that this will be most likely the main source for governmental agencies to run a country.

If you knew that the usd would be Americans currency before it was but could buy it at 1/1000 of the cost would you?

>very anticipated ico

Got 3mill of this shitcoin when the dev was so desperate, handing out the bajillion supply and then he started fagging out on discord that he couldn't believe this was happening to him and how it was changing his life. Anyway, don't know wtf it does, but if this shit even goes to 2 cents, I'm dumping the fuck out of it.

That's a good point, who doesn't want big brother on their side?

>large community
you mean you and the 3 pajeets you've recruited to shill your erc20 shitcoin that does nothing?

I implore newfags to do some research. OP made this shit purely as a cash grab. Check out the flack he caught on his [ANN]
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2055952.0

Look how ridiculous the whitepaper is: ohni.io/Ohni_Whitepaper_V1.pdf

Don't fall for this pajeet shit.

I remember when ethereum was some cuck shit that would nevwr be worth 1 dollar.

I remember when dgb was trash and would never hit 1 cent

I remember posw was a cash and grab and would never rebound

Go suck your dads cock, and prevent your self from suicide when next year Ohni is one dollar a piece

No he means the 2400 token holders

The 14 members on the dev team, which is completely pajeet free.

And i dont think op is one of the devs

for some reason i got 2 million of these suckers

kek, I love how the whitepaper says they're gonna sue the people that stopped working on it