Is being Veeky Forums related to gayness?

Is being Veeky Forums related to gayness?

All signs point to yes

My friends often call me the Mac of the group. It's possible. It's possible.

Do you often find yourself checking out and feeling up other men?

Honestly despite the stereotypes I think it's the opposite. Most gay guys I know IRL take fitness about as seriously as women do. They do light cardio, maybe lift babbyweights, constantly bitch about how fat they look, but most of them don't seriously lift. I literally don't know a single gay guy stronger than me, and I'm not that big. Also it's possible that some are closeted, but pretty much all competitive BBs are straight.

Haven't lifted in a while due to injury but when I got to 3plaet DL I started fantasizing out of nowhere about thick meaty cocks with big mushroom heads spurting hot cum down my throat. Never had gay thoughts before then.

>lift babbyweights
>constantly bitch about how fat they look, but >don't seriously lift.
>literally don't know a single gay guy stronger than me
so you're the only gay guy you know?

trying this hard on an anonymous mexican anime board

Well looking at and admiring other mens bodies is the first step to becoming gay so I guess it could lead to that.

Thats why in the "how do I get this body threads" I always post better take them out to dinner first.

back2reddit satan

Actually it's the first step to heteroflexibility.

It's what most gays/lesbians etc etc try on the stupid and impressionable and the young.

But in truth, when you're an adult and know your own sexuality it's just a Huh, that guy has massive shoulders. Wonder what he does in the gym or does he bike a lot.
Stuff like that.

If it goes into sexual territory then it's full on gay.

And the first step in homosex is looking at someone of the same sex and getting that special feeling in your special place.

Having a higher appreciation for the male body to the point of sexual attraction is nothing but the sign of a high test, disciplined male.

i think so.... Lesbro here... dat man ass in the gym is quite distracting. They got sweet asses sometimes i look how can you not fucking look the women are flat as shit.

And occasionally sleeping with trannies?

I don't care about it tb.h f.am

I like girls and feminine animu guys.

Irl traps are disgusting

This. Gays usually are out of shape as all shit and if they happen to take care of theyre bodies they tend to approach fitness like women do and just a lot of cardio and watch what they eat

Gay here ama.

I lift but I'm weak, rarely do cardio. Most gays just don't eat and that's their fitness. Every once in a while you'll get full ripped gymbros though.

Gays are trash, as bad as women. Both sides suck and I want to kill myself.

no, but your mom is.

possibly somone who has a likes for fit male bodys(homos) is more likly to build one for himself

how'd you figure out you were gay?
I've been straight since birth and have no problems fucking girls, but ever since starting gym 3 or so years ago i notice dudes who are jacked way more and wanna hang out with them, more than a couple times I've thought to myself 'Damn that dude has a nice body and is handsome af' like an intrusive thought.

no homo, but am i homo

heteroflexible/ bi-curious
idk

Many like you have experimented and either found out they are in fact 100% straight or they are bi
If it feels right, it feels right

>heteroflexible

stop.

I probably could never fuck a dudes asshole, or be fucked so yeah probably not gay.

I don't think so.

There's definitely homo undertones in gym activities with other guys.

However I have never met a ripped dude whose openly gay, nor have I met "Bear Mode" power homos either.

Infact from my own observations most gay men are scrawny, awkward or out right annoying 16-30 year olds who are crying out for attention the never received as a child.

i fucking hate this guy

How dare you

idk ask masT

LITERALLY NOTHING WORNG WITH THIS!!