Its Thursday.

I know...
because tonight is
just like any other night
that's why you're on your own tonight
with your triumphs and your charms
while they're in each other's arms

no homo

Thats because only other autists find each other funny, entertaining, etc.

Because no one in this world loves me, not even myself. Havent seen or talked to parents in 7 years. I have not a single friend, literally 0 people I could share good news with. I want to kill myself but am too cowardly to do it. Thats why Im alone every night.

Because I have to go to work in a few hours.

:(

i love you user

Because I'm home from school and no ones around

Actually out with a homie tonight, waiting for him to get done ordering so I shit post atm. Also, its thirsday night, most ppl work tomorrow.

Kys opie, u fag

>tfw too good for gf

>Tfw still in love with my bf but also want to leave.
I feel bipolar as fuck. Nobody told me getting the gayness would make me a crazy.

All things said and done, i miss boobies and want a child

I recenlty exited a 4 year relationship and the time ive had to myself is quite nice actually.
I have more times for viya, gym and reconnecting with old friends. Plus my Ex, now that i think of it, was pretty boring and had little personality. She also had no ambitions in her life and works at a tanning salon making shit money at 24.
I think I put up with her for so long cause she was hot as fuck.

Morrissey progenitor of true Veeky Forums autism.

>if you're so funny then why are you on your own tonight?
I'm married.
>and if you're so clever then why are you on your own tonight?
Married still
>if you're so very entertaining then why are you on your own tonight?
Hanging out with the wife
>if you're so very good-looking why do you sleep alone tonight?
If my wife dont sleep here tonight she can pack her bags and gtfo.

>married

LOL

Im not and that numale hipster shit sucks

(OP)
>if you're so funny then why are you on your own tonight?
GF is in a coma
>and if you're so clever then why are you on your own tonight?
Still in coma
>if you're so very entertaining then why are you on your own tonight?
GF is here, just in coma
>if you're so very good-looking why do you sleep alone tonight?
I don't think a coma is technically sleeping, but not alone.

Because I'm depressed as fuck and rarely have the energy or interest to pursue any relationships or friendships, or even go outside unless I have to. That being said I am going out with a bud for drinks in about fifteen minutes as part of a commitment to myself to try to be more social. I've also been talking to people in classes more and started a tinder. It's not much but it's a start and more than I want to do so it's good enough for now.

No need to show off around these parts, normie.

I know, I know, it's serious

but he's a DYEL. all of them are

I also had the same realization today while eating my mackerel for the protein

i think about it everyday, i live with my mom and sister because i'm in university (there aren't dorms here in my city) but i can see how they despise me so much for being ugly, autistic and of short height

the other day i said to my mom that i feel like a king in my house, and she said "really? i always thought i treat you like shit" so that basically confirmed it, they despise me so much that they don't treat me badly but always think i'm a piece of shit

the only remarkable thing i have is that i'm good at maths, organized as fuck and that i lift, but appearance wise i'm basically a shit and people instantly think i'm a shit (even though i'm muscular and strong)

and since i'm ugly i can't even make new friends, the last time i tried to tell a joke, the other guy got intimidated and thought i wanted to rustle him to get him angry and get in a fight

I'm terrible in bed, and only average looking. I also look too young for my age, yet all my friends are my age so I'm surrounded by girls who fuck guys that actually look our age

If I hung around undergrad college girls I'd probably be alright