Forearm Vasculary

How do I get manly vascular forearms?

Also, if I grow a beard, I would probably look like this guy, right? I am scared of looking like a nu-male.

>I would probably look like this guy, right? I am scared of looking like a nu-male.
How would we know without a reference pic?
Post pics anone

Lose weight, lift.

My forearms are pretty vascular for the first time ever now at 25 and I haven't lifted for almost a year because I suck like that but it was all cutting and doing shit like farmers walks that got my vascularity started. Doesn't seem to go away either, unless you obscure it with fat.

JUST

what the fuck is that m8

Beard. 3 weeks growth. You're just jelly because you can't grow one.

Let it go. Shave

I dunno. I think it's filling in.

what the fuck

Most likely pic related

that cystic acne

Why you guys ask me to post pictures if you are just going to make fun of me? I'm trying to make it, just like you.

heavy reverse curls and low bf %

And we're telling you that you aren't gonna make it unless you shave that thing off of your face

I kind look like that guy rn except not as swole and with a higher bf%

I'm wearing basically the same shirt and have a bigger beard

Kek. Looks like you used a glue stick on your face and attached your boyfriend's pubes on your face.

Age? If past 19 you're fucked. Just shave it for now, you can see that it hasn't fully developed and you look like a sperg

Post pic

you expect not to get made fun of on a cambodian basket weaving forum when you can't take proper care of yourself and have complete and total neglect for personal hygiene?

sorry meant to reply to that one, check em

You look lazy with this shit. You need to keep it well groomed otherwise you'll look like a bum. This lumbersexual shit is a meme

Keep you hair short too.

As for vascularity, lift more

If you were a chick, would you let me fuck your butthole if I shaved and cut my hair short. Serious question.

Clean-shaven is a meme too.

fapx5
repeat every day

i have a shitty long hair and a shitty beard and nobody can stop me

im also very ugly and a turbo manlet kek

a pair of these badboys