>get humilated in front of millions of people
>have suicidal thoughts after one loss in your career
>cut contact from media and permabulk without working out
>hear miesha tate defeated your demon
>put on your UFC gear to get back to training
>take picture to show the world your still gonna fight
I hope she fights nunez and gets shadowrealmed back to lardass status

Fucking kek her ass went from high test to unlimited food fest

Looks like she's packing a nice ass back there.
She's probably still a porker in wait though. Look at the chocolate coffee shit she's drinking.

>ywn be body slammed into bed by Ronda
>she'll never forcefully sit on your face
>no judo grip handjob

Feels bad.

its nert

>when you realize that adding more bodyfat lets you withstand more blows but makes you slower

do you guys think that UFC fighters walk around at the weight they fight at?

wtf
they cut, hard as fuck, like 10-30 pounds for a weigh in.

Looks like a plain iced coffee with milk to me

>Walk into grocery store to get my eats on.
>Happen upon a thick ass blonde in tight as fuck yoga pants.
>She's bent over and checking something out on the bottom shelf
>She grunts a little and tries to move something and arches DAT ASS up in the air, I can see the cleft of her pussy
SPROING
>I have to hit that shit
>I step to her and put my dick between her cheeks and on her slit
>She freezes and stands up straight
>I grab her waist pull her hair out of the way of her neck and ear and whisper Let daddy hit that.
>She turns red and every muscle in the once soft little body goes rigid
>She grabs my hand in a death grip and turns around
HEY YOURE RHONDA ROUS-
>For a second the entire store spins and I feel cold stone on my back and my breath leaving my body
>I then feel a light but solid weight fall onto my chest her knees into my arms. She's red faced and one part pissed and one part embarassed

>All I can say is. "Can I have an autograph" I stare at her chest, and smell her lightly perfumed snatch. No bra? I think.
>She stares wide eyed for a moment, incredulous. She says with a smile. "Here". >She decks me in the face hard.
>As I stare at the canned peaches, she leans in and whispers in my ear. "Cherish it. "
>She hops up grabs her grocery basket and struts off in a huff. That tight ass bouncing.
>I scream IT WAS WORTH IT as she walks off.

Gee would you look at that, it's almost like people can gain and lose weight..

>get your ass kicked
>become suicidal
>see you baby (UFC belt) get passes around like a drunk girl at a frat party.
>depression gets worse
>more thoughts of suicide
>eat/drink away the pain

I actually do feel bad for her. She was pretty much a goddess in the UFC and now she fucking nothing.

She was just a talent who was shilled into eternity by Dana White and Joe "x is the Greatest y of All Time" Rogan to get women and waifufags interested in mma since they finally had a good looking girl who did well in there.

Clearly didn't work out for her mental health since she started thinking she was a goddess herself. Who the fuck quits after one loss in mma

Wait? You honestly must be a fucking 10 year old.

This is exactly what happened.

She got more overconfident than Connor Fucking McGregor at the end because she was told constantly that she was an unbeatable goddess because she'd had a winning streak in a weak as fuck division. That illusion got shattered hard and she fell apart because she didn't have the mental strength to deal with such a harsh reality check.

Would honestly feel bad for her if she hadn't acted like such a cunt near the end

So is she really done???

Nothing confirmed, nothing at least until 2017. IMO no matter what she'll never be what she was. That loss destroyed her mentally. I really don't think she'll ever be a major contender again.

Everyone that has trained with her says she smells like shit, she is the jason genova of girl mma

too bad the tonya harding forums no longer exist, bud, you got a real talent

>"I'm not fat, I'm off season! That's what you got to be educated you people, SCIENCE, you don't know science, I know science!"

she's cuter fat, by far

B r e h s
r
e
h
s

Lmao

Be serious here: would you be afraid to date this girl - in public or in private - knowing she could one-punch you into unconsciousness, or if she got mad and jokingly played wrestling with you she'd completely humiliate you?

>one-punch
How do you think she got KO'd by a boxer in the first place?
Here striking game is garbage. I think I'll survive.

that's pretty shortsighted, it wouldn't take more than a year for her to reach her maximum potential again, although she obviously peaked, she's still a caste above her competition (excluding cyborg and that). Like Connor she is probs resting on her mountain of cash until she gets restless again and creates a million dollar 'comeback' attraction for UFC

i fuckign hate both of them, cunts who only brag

that's why fedor will alway be the GOAT of mma. respectful, humble....

A LOT of female fighters' "walk around weight" is like 20+ pounds heavier than when they fight. Gina Carrano was 170+ when not fighting, compared to 140 (give or take 5) when fighting.

Half that is water weight for the guys though. Some of the females actually do put on lots of extra fat.

>I actually do feel bad for her
Why? The media blew her accomplishments way out of proportion, she bragged about playing pokemon so lonely men would obsess over her, she picked fights with everyone for no reason, and she wouldn't touch gloves with Holly because she was just that much of a bitch by the end. And saying "I'm gonna kill myself!" because of one loss is extremely childish, it's like an extreme version of a five year old yelling "no fair, I QUIT!"

>girl one punching any respectable guy
Yeah maybe if she sucker punched you
>bjj and judo working outside of ruled fights
Just put her in a finger lock or something and she won't be able to do shit

>girls being good fighters
>ever
I'm by no means a big guy (6', 180lbs), but I when I used to take muay thai classes I could throw around every single girl in the club, and they had some pretty high level contenders. If they were being cocky I would bear hug them in the clinch and lift them up which annoyed them and showed them their place. They would become so wet they turned into bois with feminine penises and asspuccis and blow me and take my dick right there then we married and they cooked for me

>Rogan to get women and waifufags interested in mma since they finally had a good looking girl who did well in there.

Wow look at you, macho man, beating girls and showing them their place.

>who did WELL
Also gina looks like a fucking goblin in that pic

>would you be afraid to date this girl

Not really.

The only issue i'd have is the press attention. I don't like people looking at me, or prying into my business, or even talking to me most the time.

>knowing she could one-punch you into unconsciousness, or if she got mad and jokingly played wrestling with you she'd completely humiliate you?

Who the fuck wrestles someone when they are mad?

Way to dwell on one joking part of a sentence you stupid lil fag boy. Your sister being able to beat you up isn't normal