GYM COST SURVEY

What do you pay monthly for your gym?

Also, if you feel like writing about it, why do you lift where you do?

I'm shopping around with free trials and specials currently and feeling like a gym vagrant.

9k a year

Its my uni gym and i like the convenieince of working out there.
>gym opens at 6am
>workout from 6-8am
>go home take shower, go to class at 10
maximum comfy

(I am OP) I started lifting at the university gym, but it's like 45 minutes from home and I don't like making the journey more than I have to. Spent like 50 days at a local athletic club on free trial+special and liked that it had 8 cages, but it was 50/mo and fifteen minutes away. Currently on trial at local small gym that's like 5 min away and 30/mo idk if I'll stay or not.

i pay nothing, i lift on base. i lift there because it is convenient, free, and it fuels my anger.

wtf dude Golds gym opens at 5am and costs $30 a month bro.

whats the 30/mo one like?

It's small and all the equipment seems really old. I feel like everything looks like the Gold's gym in pumping iron in that it must have been made in the 70s. Some short fat old guy had to watch me squat all my lmao2pl8 and then tell me I should lean forward more..? Some guy kept deadlifting 2pl8 and just dropping it what the fuck. Otherwise they play old hard rock and it's not very crowded. I might stay.

sounds just like the gym i go to. sounds like home user.

Currently pay $69/month for a Lifetime Athletic. $10 cheaper than their 26 and older membership and $20 cheaper than multiclub. The two X-Sports, $30/month, in my area are crowded as fuck from 6am-12am so I don't go there but I'm gonna look into a $34/month Golds that's kinda close. There are also some other 24hr gyms nearby but idk the prices yet.

$85 a month. Only the best for my gains

Word

20USD/month for a 24hr powerhouse membership

$30 a month at Rec. it was built in 2013.

10$ a month.

Paid for an entire year upfront.
$499 canadian. So if I break it down by month, it's $41.58

Which is still 2.5 times more expensive than the old gym which is closing down because they got bought out. I originally was paying $199.99 per year at the old gym.

20$
It the cheapest

LA Fitness because it's a 10 minute walk from my place. Got a flat $30/mo. no setup fee through AAA. Worth the price of AAA membership right there.

that's pretty cheap tuition nowadays. But still, when I started college it was only 3k a semester

17 usd, I'm in Argentina

It's near my home, the place is a garbage dump though

owners never clean and are lazy as fuck, it gets to the point that they gave the keys of the place to one of us so they can come later, one time they didn't even went and we just broom and wash the floor

they also have a spawn of two years that go around and you have to take care to not hitting him with a bar (I already hit him two times, parents gave a fuck)

$30 for Gold's gym

closest ones are 10-20 minutes away, kind of bummed about that. I'd rather drop a grand on a home gym but don't have the space.

Donde esta Lucas Matthysee?

$25/month for a 24 hour gym a mile away from my house

>$12/month
>24hour fitness
>literally a 5 min car ride

feels good man

Trelew, he is not training since got rekt by that Ukrainian

Home gym.

Boss lifts when I'm working.

Am I getting cucked?

Same bro, I love it.

>Driving or taking public transportation to get to your gym

ctfu

I'm to ashamed of myself to go to a gym. I used to be super fit in highschool and live in an extremely small town so everyone knows me. I stopped cardio and started eating. I've never been stronger, but my body is so fucking gross I can't stomach the idea of my friends seeing it.

$15/month, discount through work.
about an 8 min walk from my apartment.
it's pretty shit compared to the nice uni gym i had up until last may

last i went to costs 29 a month with free refills of electrolyte drinks
showering costs extra, but I live near enough to just go home sweaty and shower there

didn't extend my membership because they place got dirtier and dirtier over time and the clientele quickly shifted from cardiobunnies and curlbros to smelly pakis leaving there garbage everywhere

$46 a month for access to a gym with a track and a pool, as well as as many drop in activities I want like basketball or swimming lessons.
I never use the drop ins but I use both the gym and pool.

If you live in a small town like you say, everyone already sees your fatass.

$0

Full-time students pay nothing

£25 a month for me and £10 a month for my gf.

open 6am-9pm

womens bodybuilding specific gym but i train for strength.

main reason is its a 5minute walk from my front door, also i get anxiaty around large groups of normies so fuck 24hr gyms full of dyels constantly stairing at each other.

used to go to another bb specific gym but it was more expencive and the equipment was falling apart.

$12.50 a month

Got a special deal when I signed up for a year. Comes to an end next month and I start paying $30.

JESUS christ stop paying so fucking little you fucking faggots

F!t gym in Australia, 10.95 a week. Pretty much planet fitness but it's 24 hour and no fat people

$0, but I'm just piggybacked on a family membership. I'd be paying $60/mo otherwise.
Considering switching to another gym, though. I frequently work until closing at my job, so I have to work out before I go to work.
Not really fun walking around for 8 hours totally fried after a session of heavy squats and deadlifts

LA Fitness, $30/month

I wish they had another squat rack to accommodate the traffic they get but I don't mind the low cost.

Last place I lived gyms were fucking ridiculous, 24HourFitness costed like $60 a month and that was the cheap plan.

$110 per month for an "athletic club"

My employer pays for it though.

32€/month, has weights, benches and some machines, most basic ones. Swimming hall pass included in the prize. Kinda small place, but it's near my school and is crowded very seldomly. Music sucks tho, that basic "born in 70's" music.

19.90€ per month (McFit)

I think it's good for the price and it's open 24/7. There are several locations in my city I could go to. I like the fact that it's a little run down and everything has been used for years. Also working out keeps me from killing myself.

monthly something like 8 euroshekels tops
>eastern europe, old-skool gym, mostly free-weights and machines Cдeлaнo в CCCP

I use a chain that has several locations all open 24/7 that I pay 15 usd a month for, if I remember correctly their regular price is 20usd/month but my employer has a deal with them.

€40 a month. It's nice because that price keeps the worst people away, like NYRs. It also gives me access to the town's swimming pool.

>Music sucks tho, that basic "born in 70's" music.

Fuck you that's leagues better than the generic autotune nigger music that's on the radio nowadays.

>your gym will never blast Sunn O))) as you work out
you will never get them sick druid gains

Planet Fitness $10
But on pizza day I eat $10 worth of pizza so it's basically free

I show up for work and don't get fired. Office gym is open from 5am till 11pm all week. Only problem I have is on the weekend, people eat through the locker room towels. I bring my own bit still Pisses me off

£15/month and it's mostly empty between 2100-2300 which is when i go, lots of racks and bars as well as plenty of smith & other machines for noob containment. bretty gud desu

I pay CHF399 a year (CHF33/month).

Average gym really. Modern machines, free weight section a little smaller than I like but has everything I need plus a power cage. Mostly amateurs, a few freak beasts, handful of gym rats.

It's 3 minutes from my home.