Vices

So Veeky Forums, You eat right, exercise a shit ton, but whats that ONE thing that you know you shouldn't do, but do anyway?

pic related, not that bad though, only a pack like every week or two and only when i'm with friends.

oh I also have the nasty habit of getting blackout drunk a few times a month, always socially though.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat entire tubs of peanut butter every few days or so

Alcohol. It's the only thing that calms me and makes me feel good, so I'll drink even when I'm alone and when I start I can't stop. It hasn't fucked up my life yet, so I'm just not gonna worry about it for now

I dont sleep regular hours.

This. I'm self employed and set my own hours, and that really doesn't help. Also have carpal tunnel that keeps me awake.

Otherwise, I just have too much sugar in my diet.

i smoke weed but im still making gains

I like blaze when bulking to squeeze in a few more meals

Weed has never hurt gains

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html

this seems slightly beneficial

I dip tobacco and I'm a recovering alcoholic.

Cut my drinking down to nearly zero but still have about 3 days a month where I buy a bottle of bourbon and kill it while contemplating killing myself. Actually increased my dipping, but I'm eating a lot less now so I guess it's a good trade off.

I don't smoke
I don't drink
I don't do recreational drugs
I don't take any medications
I don't masturbate
I don't consume indulgent foods
I don't play video games
I don't have an Internet addiction

Grow a fucking spine you weak cowards.

do you have friends?
because i'm 19 years old and if i wanna get fucked up and have some good ass times, i'm gonna do it.

faggot

I cut chewing after 4 years and this is my first month clean and I can't fucking poop and more. Sucks man

I'm 28 and I've been smoking since I was 17. I can still run a 5:30 mile and until I can't do sub 6 anymore I'm going to keep smoking. Shit is bad for you though.

smoking, jacking off, and going out to eat almost every day

t. wet blanket with a superiority complex

Kinda is, I really only eat natural peanut butter but still, the amount of calories is not good

Chronic jerking. I used to have sex 3-4 times a week, I can't simply cut down, plus there isn't any need to.

fast food doesn't even taste as good as it use too but holy fuck when i really want it and i get i can cum buckets. I do this maybe 3 times a month.

Same here bro. I dipped an entire can today and feel like shit but I already know I'm buying another tomorrow.

>that glorious feeling putting in a new horse shoe in the morning then taking an absolutely massive shit

Fuck man, I couldn't imagine not having that. Good on you for quitting though, I wish I had the mental strength to quit but I stop around day three after I get so pissed off that I destroy something.

I drink a lot

Mostly cause it's one of the few things that makes me feel actual emotions

Try replacing with xanax? Less empty cals and catabolisis

Drink and overeat when i am out

horrible idea. xanax withdrawal is nightmarish. it takes a very long time to recover from the post acute withdrawal symptoms. just quit drinking

I work night shift and have a day job a few times a week doing maintenance work on ex rentals that tenants fuck up, I regularly have days where I am awake for 28 hours +

I also smoke so I'm kinda fucked

Are you 40 years old?

Beer.

Stop spamming your shitty blog.

Mormon spotted.

I stopped drinking multiple beers every night when I started dieting.

I changed it to smoking ciggies and weed more often.

It's great because not drinking helps me losing fat but ciggies and weed still let me have a calorie free vice.

CP. kill me already

>soda, energy drinks, beer, juice

I eat 1000- Cal's a day
I drink 800+

The fuck is wrong with me

Getting shitfaced atleast once a month, talking enough alcohol to kill a few people and tons of drugs, mainly coke. Takes me like a week to recover completely. I just quit smoking tho, so that's some progress for you. The shitface marathon i'd probably get rid of after i graduate uni cause it's a surefire way for me to get some fresh pussy on my table and if i play my cards right i get a gf/fwb.

This blog was written by an absolute retard.

I'm a nicotine addict, so I smoke at work and vape at home, been hooked to caffeine since I was 7, and beer is my weak spot.

i can't eat anything but oatmeal every morning