can deadlift 3pl8 easily

> can deadlift 3pl8 easily
> can hardly bench 1pl8

why
how do i fix this
anyone else have this problem?

Bench more often. Not sure what else to tell you, man.

More sets and/or reps. Bench at least twice a week. Hit chest and tris with flyes, DB flat or incline binch, skullcrushers, dips, etcetc

Basically, just do more.

post pics of weak chest

Maybe your tris are also weak. Post current routine?

>semi related

over 1pl8 OHP
close to 2pl8 bench
been to 3pl8 squat before, getting close again

absolutely shit deadlift, barely above squat, my grip strength is horrible, what's the best way to train grip strength? don't wanna use straps and even with mixed grip i fail around 3pl8+ on dl's

I've heard Kroc rows are great for grip strength and overall upper back development to aid with deadlift, though I haven't used them personally.

Squats and dl on same day. Make one day heavy squats and volume deads and one day light squats and heavy deads followed by leg aaccessory. Boosted my squat and dl both by a good 100 pounds.

Bench more faggot

This, 3 times a day is the way OP

plenty of warmups. then 5x5 every other day. don't add accessory work.

should be able to progress every week to at least near 2pl8 even if you are a tiny wrist skinnyfat manlet.

more reps you coward

>at lmao1pl8 OHP
>almost at 2pl8 bench
>2pl8 squat
>3pl8 DL

Are you tall? If so, that's pretty normal.

My best friend is a powerlifting manlet (5'8, lifting for 4 years). In 1.5 years, i was 15 lbs under his deadlift PR. My bench? It's a fucking joke.

>1 plate bench for 10 reps
>4 plate deadlift PR
And I just wanted to be aesthetic

do you have long arms

chalk is a godsend
use only double overhand or hook grip

do farmers walks

Long arms = great diddy and shit bench.

Yeah, im 5'10, so im pretty tall. I guess that explains it

>115 lbs OHP
>210 lbs Squat
>250 lbs Deadlift
>150 lbs bench

Who /weak as fuck/ here

>can deadlift 500
>deadlift 315 for reps double over hand
>tfw baby traps

Help me pls

what

I'm the complete opposite. I can't deadlift for shit.

>can do dips with 3pl8
>can do 3pl8 bench

>can't do a deadlift with 2pl8

Are these 1rm?

>can bench just over 1 pl8
>can dl 2 pl8
>can squat 2 pl8

lmao wtf jdimsa

Lmao 1pl8 ohp
Bench only 20lbs more
Pull ups with 265lbs (190bw+75)
4pl8 squat (1rm)
4pl8 deadlift

I don't even , man.

fucking how

i trap babies and boil them alive so i can eat them

after i poop them out i fuck them in poop form then eat them again

At 175, how proportional is this? Numbers are a bit old.
>135
>245
>285
>335

chestlet

Most recent 5x5:
115 OHP
195 BP
235 Squat
285 Diddly
155 Pendlay Row

I'm all out of proportion, fuck me

3x5
90 OHP
125 bench
255 squat
275 diddly (1x5)

t-rexing hard over here

Strangely weak legs but that seems obvious, you probably just focused upperbody instead of wanting T-rex mode. Don't blame you.

Would also expect a slightly stronger DL since hitting 4pl8 DL is probably a lot easier than over 2pl8 bench.

Keep it up bruh, but if you're doing a program that emphasizes squats you could cut it a bit. Doing them and DL is still important because they are COMPOUND lifts. They help grip, back, core, stabalizers, etc. Everything helps everything else.

But if you want aesthetics do what you want. Just realize that good legs look good too, and that even if you squat lmao3-4pl8 your legs probably won't look HUGE if you're not doing hypertrophy.

>can bench 2pl8s
>can also only squat 2pl8s

My reach is 203cm would this explain my weak bench

475 lb Deadlift, 415 Squat, 230 bench.

>Mfw

I'm still happy tho, started 14 weeks ago with the bar for ohp/bench and I couldn't even finish 5x5 for the ohp the first couple of times.

don't really care about aesthetics at the moment, I just want to see the numbers keep going up. I cut squatting to 2x a week, once I hit 240 it started getting to be too much. it feels a lot more manageable now

I'm the opposite. I bench 2pl8, 1pl8 ohp, pull ups with 40kg on my waist however my squat is at 60kg for 5 reps max and my deadlift is at 2pl8. I train legs twice a week with many exercises but they don't improve. I feel like something is subconciously limiting my strength or my form is fucked or something.

No, 3x6

I can identify with this.

u a paralympian?

You mean regular rows

>225 OHP 5rm
>225 Bench 5rm
>lifting 2 years

Help. Wish I was trolling

saus

Benchpress at 65kg
Bent over row once was 90kg

Fuck this! I read some advice that said if bench is stalling then you should work on the supporting muscles like triceps. I can do full body dips +15kg on weight belt though. Honestly I think it's fear. Don't want to push myself for fear of impromptu guillotining.

Bench 3 times a week. skullcrushers 3 times a week.

Stop push-pressing

>Can only bench 2plate and some change
>DL 6 plate.

This is true feels, i feel like killing myself when a DYEL benches more than me.

Do you have orango tier arms?

Static holds, load the bar with lots of weight on the rack and do a few sets til your grip gives out, also rack pulls.

Yes they literally touch my knees when hanging.

Damn. Well, bench is overrated anyway

no. kroc row means you let the shoulder drop at the end of each rep to get the upper back in and move more weight. and you go highrep

no

your deadlift:bench ratio is an indication of how long your arms are relatively

Longer arms would mean good didly and worse bench
Short arms would mean good bench and worse diddly

>5'10"
>so im pretty tall
In Asia maybe