Is he gonna make it?

Is he gonna make it?

He just needs a tan and to lose the glasses

>tanning ever

its 2016, if youre not naturally dark then you just embrace the paleness and be happy with the fact you wont have skin cancer later on in life

Physically? No. He has been training for years and still looks like a sack of shit. He seems to have a pretty decent life. Has a gf, seems relatively successful, not depressed.

I agree with this statement.

t. retired tanner

The bonus aesthetics of a tan aren't worth it in the long run. If you wanna look more aesthetic just get leaner.

>needs a haircut
>change his glasses to a sleeker one

This.

Get a haircut, hippie

Post physique now, lmao.

I guarantee you look worse than janoy and/or blahino, and they are literal memes

Anyone with a half decent physique wouldn't talk that kind of shit. Only you jabba the hutt fagfucks pull this shit.

What are you guys doing? Projecting your own self hatred for your garbage physique onto people that have STBY?

The other day I saw a fag like you shitposting about jeff seid's """"shit chest"""" and calling jeff an unaesthetic motherfucker.

I mean of all the things to criticize jeff seid, his physique is literally last on that list.

Salty DYEL jelly haters everywhere

Triggered/10

Who is this?

He needs to gain some weight and lose the glasses

>glasses
No.
Quite frankly, I'm disgusted people can just show off their deformities in public. I thought we had hospitals to store these freaks.

Needs a proper haircut, and probably facial hair so he doesn't looks so pale.

poptart shiller

Coath Ian McCarthy. He trained with the legendary Jason Genova

Does he think holding his breath like that makes him look bigger?

Kind of looks like hes dropping a dookie.

This dude has been lifting for almost a decade now and he can't even bench two plates.

He's been BTFO'd so many times on YT that it's just sad.

His training is a joke too

He also butchered IIFYM by eating nothing but junk food

valsalva manuever increases vascularity temporarily

get to low bodyfat and try it

and he still looks better than you.

Jeff pls go

Go eat some poptarts Ian and see if you can score with Jason's trap gf

Hey my nigga, there's this shit called a paragraph. You should check it out. Oh and also, Ian McCarthy pls go