He's over 35 and doesn't wear suits everyday

>he's over 35 and doesn't wear suits everyday

It really depends on your lifestyle. My dad wore suits every day for like 40 years. He's retired now and doesn't even own a suit anymore, but he still works the formal all the time look with shirts, ties and sweaters.

>its 1:19pm
>i'm at the beach in my versace and gucci 3 piece suit
>my loafers make a satisfying crunching noise with every step i take on the hot sand
>see plebian shirtless men in the distance, notice he's quite well muscled
>pshh.... dont you know being thin is the new win, pleb?
>the pleb walks up to me, football in hand
>"hey dude, you alright?"
>this disgusting man with his terrible haircut (IT WAS A BUZZCUT! THE HORROR!) dares speak to me
>"d-do you even skincare, f-faggot?"
>pleb looks visibly confused, heh
>tip my 125$ armani bowler and walk away

Is this the most Veeky Forums way to wear a suit?

*tips fedora*

Suits are for men

I think big Ron gets that one.

Because its not 1950 you out of touch dud

Not everyone works an office job nor do most office workplaces require full suits

You havent needed to wear a full on suit to most workplaces since mid 60s

>he's over 35 and judges people on Veeky Forums

you don't need to wear ties and shit but there comes a time where wearing vans and graphic tees makes you look like a retard

Firefighter/paramedic

>wear class A few times a year
>easily bring in more pussy than you
>work 8 days a month
>6 figures.

It's ok. Keep your suit. When I do wear suits it's for recreation on my terms and I'm not stuck in boring dark suits that are work appropriate. I can rock my modern grey with brown or fucking neon yellow if I so choose.

No, he just cheaped out and didn't bother to get fitted

If they can dress hamplanets in suits, they can dress that human wall

>he's over 35 and still cares about material lifestyle obsessions through marketing his image.

what non point are you trying to make? You are no better than the guy wearing a suit for work you have a uniform and have no personal freedom in that regard. jesus christ the lack of self awareness from this post is astounding

>he's over 35

>they can dress that human wall
>human

DELET THIS

This. I'm a 6'7" chef at Wendy's with a 9inch cock making over $100k/year. I'll wear a suit when, and ONLY when I want. Other times I'm wearing a polo and jeans at most. You guys need to wisen up.

>"rocks" a neon yellow suit
>thinks he's winning

Reminder, suits are so skinny Auschwitz fags can look bigger :^)

if you really wear suits you would know that it sucks

>>he's over 35

No one here is

>but there comes a time where wearing vans and graphic tees makes you look like a retard

>There are only graphic tees and suits, no inbetween. No such thing as business casual

What important job do you have where you wear a suit? You're an investment banker on wallst, right?

Suits are for pussy niggas
Can't build a bridge in a suit

A graphic tee makes you look like a retard if you look like a retard in general. A good looking built dude can wear shit and still look good
t.fight club Brad Pitt

>He's over 35 and refuses to use his diapers.

There's nothing between casual and formal apparently

this isn't formal. take away the waist coat and get different shoes

>He's 35 and refuses to let me do an amateur prostate exam