How does it feel knowing when (IF) you get a gf a Jersey Shore boy is going to SMASH her?

How does it feel knowing when (IF) you get a gf a Jersey Shore boy is going to SMASH her?

All it takes is 2 minutes of FIST PUMPING and they got your girls number and drinking your PROTEIN 2am Friday.

How can you ever compete with guys like this? You know who I'm talking about, legends like PAULY-D,Ronnie and even the great (((SITUATION))).

What is Veeky Forumss opinion on the Jersey Shore and the community?

stfu.

(EVERYONE REPEAT AFTER ME)

NICE THREAD LOSER

My girlfriend thinks guys like that are dumb. She begs me not to get any bigger and loves my lean paul walker body type right now.

Is it 2009 again?

Drinking your protein 2am friday, laughed.

user, I...

NICE THREAD LOSER

Tell your gf she's a fucking idiot.

/thread

i bet those fags want to stick their dicks in the same hole as me

All guidos turn into pic related

>tfw use to think these guys were huge

Be careful not to walk'er into a tree m8.

These guys were so fit to me in highschool. Now i look at them and think i was so young and dumb.
Mayve these are just bad pics.

wtf are u dweebs on, theyre pretty fucking jacked, not vinny hes a normal skinny fat dickhead.

why the fuck do you amerifats like those big ass ugly basketball shoes. you look like fucking hobbits wearing that

helps them waddle through the puddles of SHART in the MART

>legends like PAULY-D,Ronnie and even the great (((SITUATION)))

fucking kill yourself

kekd

I used to mire them now I look at them and they all look like shitty tanned dyels

Appropriate dubs. The only Americans who were "clown shoes" are the ones who conciously or unconciously have submitted to Marxism and/or nigger culture. Sport has a bit to do with that, as its essentially nigger worship for dads and wannabe alphas.

Pauly D looks like Jin from tekken.

All the others look average.

Shit, I remember when I thought these guys where beef castles, now they look dyel as fuck

>the situation eats pizza

Bunch of shit skin weak boys

>Mongrel faces
>Dyel bodies
>No knowledge of memetic strategies

Yeah, they wouldn't have a chance with my gf

>loves my body type right now
She thinks she has to say this. To her telling you you should keep on trying to improve and getting bigger is like you telling her she should lose weight. Or she's afaid you'll leave her once you look better.

>no obliques

Majority of them look like shit now and that 3rd one from the left was apparently a manlet.

Would still fuck JWOWW and her spectacular taty-bo-jangles

Fucking DYELS