Gyno

I've been pretty obese for most of my life and started working out recently. Lost about 35 lbs already in the past 4 months, thing is my chest doesn't seem to be getting any smaller. I think I might have gynocomastia, what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/whatmakesmcdonalds/questions/food/hormones/do-any-of-your-products-contain-hormones.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14759718
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just feel bad now

Also, I've been told it would go away after puberty (I'm 19). Is there any hope left for me? Chest workouts seem to be helping but my biggest fear is that I'll eventually get fit and still have the moobs hanging around making me look like a dyke

Yes you have gyno, no there's nothing you can do about it.

Surgery is $3-5k. Start saving.

You can thank your parents and school for feeding you shit.

you just started working out. give it time. results dont come over night, they come after years of commitment

Best thing you can do short of surgery is develop huge pecs.

Good luck!

You definitely have gyno. It will go away as you lose weight and keep the weight off, but you're going to have to give it time

I think you need a bra for now and a surgery later

If it feels hard under the skin, that's a big clue.

Working out won't do anything

Sorry, but surgery is the only way

there are a lot of cosmetic surgeons that will give a free consultation about this.

BLUE BOARD
L
U
E

B
O
A
R
D

You 100% have gyno. Keep cutting and see how bad it is when you're at a lower weight, and if it's still requires-a-bra tier get breast reduction surgery.

Gyno or fat
Under the skin feels the same as under stomach skin, solid lumps
>right pic

general consensus seems to be that losing weight and building pecs will HELP to alleviate the problems of gyno

but depending on the severity of your gyno, surgery may be required

keep losing weight, allocate extra emphasis on chest hypertrophy, and start saving money just in case

Hahahaha you don't know the worst of it, I had gyno surgery when I was 15, then had to have a revision because they didn't take out enough and even after that there is still a sizeable mass of breast tissue in my chest, 8 fucking years of dealing with this shit and it's still ruining my fucking life

thinking about self surgery, so fuckin over it at this point

If you got a big hard lump then that's true gyno. Feel around. If there's anything larger than an inch in diameter, its gonna be visible. Cut some more, I don't think you have any. Focus on upper chest too. God bless

Bump

you might as well start HRT, because surgery is more expensive

Those are fucking man boobs fat ass, you guys really don't know what gyno is

Oh man that's bad, I though having a little fat in the upper chest was worry some for me but holy shit man. book a surgery ASAP

lol u have tits

just lose weight and it goes away

Ur an ass

>not gyno

Don't fucking do self surgery man, probably the worst thing you could do.

I know it really sucks for life in general. And you're just so fucking sick of it. I get it, I have it too although I haven't had it removed before.

Just from a logical point if you cut yourself up that's going to be the worst thing both for your looks and for your health

Thanks for having my back m8

This is a blue board

Yes, but it's temporary. The excess fat has an estrogenic effect on your body. I'd suggest doing a strength training routine three times a week (Stronglifts is alright), alongside jogging/sprinting on your rest days. Keep a strict caloric cut, 2000 below your maintenance, and count every fucking calorie. As you lose more fat and build more muscle, your hormone levels will normalize and the gyno will go away.

My high school teacher had that same book.

The OP posted his

Just looks like saggy fat

Hairy manboobs don't harm blue board Christian ideals

Depends on severity, I had saggy loose skin tits from being fat as fuck, got pretty joocy and they flattened out and worked my chest into oblivion until my pecs were so big you would have never guessed I had gyno.

I'd start saving the money for surgery, but in the meantime blast your chest and get skinny and as fit as you can. Genuinely feel ur pain user, but it's not as bad of a road as it seems.

Getting titties because of obesity isn't actual gyno my dude, it's when you're a normal weight but still have enlarged breast tissue like . If you just stop worrying about it and keep slimming down they will probably go away on their own and if they don't and it really bothers you you can always get surgery after saving up.

Hijacking thread for my own question, I'm 18 and I still have slightly puffy nips from when I first noticed them like 2 years ago, am I stuck with them for life? I just started noticing chest hair within the last year so I don't think I'm finished with puberty and the rest of me has always been hairy but I read that if you still have puffy nips past 18 they're there to stay. When it's not warm out they look completely normal though.

Hello puffy bro.

I'm 24.

Your puffiness is here to stay.

Sorry.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS
WHY THE FUCK DID I GET CURSED WITHT THIS SHIT
FUCK MY GENES

Fuck. I guess I'll just focus on getting my chest and shoulders big so they seem smaller.

Im a doctor and from the picture i assume this isn't gyno but we need some more from below and a POV.

Gains come and go, gyno is forever.

Don't worry about it too much, people don't seem to notice or they just ignore it, been to the beach many times, had no issues, first couple of times I was constantly trying to hide it then I just let it go and enjoyed my time there.

>half of /b/ dreams of a free titjob
Congrats OP you glorious faggot you won the trap genetics lottery

You still look really fat.

BAHAHAHAHA HOLYSHIT

LOOOOOOOl

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAAHAH

you fags need to start wearing bras, get those double d tiddies under control

fuarrkkk theres no way you arent female

quit lying to yourself and just take estrogen already

You should really embrace the trap life.

Man I had gyno surgery like a week ago and my chest was maybe 1/20th of that size.

Anyone telling you working out will fix that is a retard who is full of shit. Surgery is the only way to fix it and losing more weight/building more muscle won't matter with those bitch tits because everyones gonna laugh at you regardless.

Growing breasts has nothing to do with being obese or fat, it has to do with hormones levels. You like many other males eat alot of shitty processed foods, meats, milk, and use plastics so of course you will be having problems. This is why when you look at pictures of literally any human pre 1980s and was fat they almost never had such an emphasis on breasts , even if they were like 280 pounds.

>plastic surgeon in my area wants 8500 for gyno surgery
this seems pretty fucking overpriced

Gyno is from excessive alcohol consumption over years

This

I got it after I was drunk everyday for like 6 years but it's nothing like OP

> 2000 below your maintenance

Wew lad

Mfw mom just fed me estrogen infused mccucknuggets my whole childhood and fucked me shit up.

Thanks for the replies my dudes. Here is a pic of me with a shirt on. Doesn't look that bad IMO but I really have to be picky about what shirts I wear and how they fit. Obvously I'm still fat as fuck but I've come a long way from when I was around 260ish lbs. I wanna try a compression shirt underneath, but at my current weight I'll just look like I'm trying too hard to hide my fat. My question is If I stick to my diet and bench my way to the moon for the rest of my life, do you think I'll be able to pass it off as muscle(with a shirt on)

My man, no joke at all but how old are you to be wearing that outfit? Not trying to shit talk you, genuinely curious.

"It is against McDonald's meat specification to accept any meat from an animal that has received any antibiotic growth promoter or hormone. These substances are also strictly forbidden by the requirements of McDonald's Agriculture Assurance Programme (MAAP). Additionally the use of growth hormones is banned under UK and EU legislation."

mcdonalds.co.uk/ukhome/whatmakesmcdonalds/questions/food/hormones/do-any-of-your-products-contain-hormones.html

Does insurance cover any of the procedure? Canadian here

I'm 19.

yup those are bitchtits if I've ever seen them
losing weight will help shrink them a little more but if you want to get rid of them you need surgery no doubt

Just ordered some Tamoxifen off Alphabay. I figure it's worth trying some $20 pills before I go ahead and shell out 5 grand for the surgery.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14759718
>Tamoxifen resolved the mass in 30 patients (83.3%; CR=22, PR=8)
>Oral tamoxifen is an effective treatment for physiological gynaecomastia, especially for the lump type

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3526085
>Overall, the decrease for gynecomastia for the whole group was significant (P less than 0.01).

Seems to work for most people, wish me luck I guess.

What's he side effects fampai?

Nah since it would fall under cosmetic surgery.

>Blood clots
>Osteoporosis
>Hot flashes
>Mood swings
>Low libido
>Nausea

Still worth it.

Plus they aren't nearly as bad as the side effects from fucking around with serum estrogen levels themselves.

A little research is showing that it's not effective for already developed breasted tissue.

I saw people say that in my research too, but read those studies I linked.

>Thirty-six men accepted tamoxifen for physiological gynaecomastia. Median age was 31 (range 18-64).
>Sixteen men (45%) had 'fatty' gynaecomastia and 20 had 'lump' gynaecomastia.
>Lump gynaecomastia was more responsive to tamoxifen than the fatty type (100% vs. 62.5%; P=0.0041).

Seems like it can fix non-fatty gyno even when it's established. And losing weight deals with fatty gyno.

Seems like this "You need the surgery" meme is just a meme. At the very least I want to believe.

Who is this?

Can you limit gyno by developping your chest?

late post, but I have almost the same chest as you. Probably gonna get a consultation some time this month or next to see how much its going to cost to fix this shit.

You can make them more perky, which in many cases will make your tits look smaller. You'll still always have a woman's chest without surgery, though.

Should you cut first to see if its actually gyno or just fat, or is it pretty obvious what you have?

Just hide it under a bra

Chicken is full of phthalates, bpa etc. Dairy and beef is less bad.

would suckle

What kind of knife?