420lbs

>420lbs
>6'0"
>depressed

Am I gonna make it brahs?

smoke weed every day

Not if you don't make a change.

DUDE

Op here: I have a home gym I recently purchased. It's one of those AIO gyms. I have some natural strength but I'm not sure where to start with it. Should I order some weights?

I'll just do bench presses and leg exercises at a weight that isn't too light or too heavy.

I guess I'll start by eating 12 ounces of beef jerky everyday and nothing else.

What does Veeky Forums think of my plan?

>12 oz of beef jerky a day
The b8 is real

Was poor nutrition part of your plan?

What's the problem?

Guys I'm really bad at fitness that's why I ended up 420lbs.

To early grave, yes

Of course. The next part of my master plan... is crashing my insulin

You can do it. My brother has lost 100 pounds by walking and reducing calories.

Take 200mg dbol a day with no AI cause AI prevents fat loss. Also take Ketamine for depression and 4 tylenol daily to prevent bloat

Fuck off of Veeky Forums brandon

>420lbs
ayylmao

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Keto diet + intermittent fasting / fasting in general. Nigger you need to let your body eat itself at this point.

Don't worry you won't starve you have so much fucking fat that you'll be fine. Your insulin resistance is off the charts.

Intensivedietarymanagement.com
Dietdoctor.com

Good luck

Newfag spotted.

Goddamn Son, and I thought me being 240 and 6'3 was bad...

How old are you? Above 30, no.

You might otherwise. Look this is pretty easy. Get rid of the computer, eat no fat. Do that for a year. Just don't fill the time with shit books, TV or comics.

21. Why get rid of the computer?

Because chances are you will waste all that time, and be a medium weight loser at the end of it. You need to go out, get some real world feedback on how people react, on how your body feels like, to develop some skills and personality. Then after a year, you will be a different person, far more capable and live in a different world.

Not him, but I was 310 lbs and went into keto accidentaly, lost 50 lbs and after that, with diet and excercise I kept cutting easily. Eating that protein yogurt for dinner everyday for two weeks was the best decision of my life

I was 30 when this happened . Also, very depressed for years. My life has changed for good in a way I can't even believe. I have a gf that loves me, and before that I banged all the tinder girls I could, I see my life and my problems in a different light and the future looks promising, hard and challenging, but I'm willing to do my best.

OP, change your life. Going into a diet won't work, working out won't work, making small, temporaly changes won't work. Just change everything and stick to your decision no matter what. You have years ahead, you have time to fail, cry and try agan. I didn't have that time, but I made it. You'll make it too. We're all gonna make it

Get off your ass you fat fucking cunt and lose weight. I've been brought into this world as a 5'8" fucking midget and I still manage to get jacked even though no one gives a fuck about the child sized buff guy. Then there's you, a fat piece of shit that's been blessed with being 6' tall and you wont even bother to get off your ass and stop being a fat piece of shit. Appreciate what you have you fat piece of shit. Seriously, fuck you.

Op here. Please give me tips.

Lol he mad

Yes I am mad. I'm glad you figured that out after reading that post that clearly showed that I am mad.

Newfag lmao. Fuck off nigger.

>Get off your ass you fat fucking cunt and lose weight. I've been brought into this world as a 5'8" fucking midget and I still manage to get jacked even though no one gives a fuck about the child sized buff guy.
Partially because it's less difficult considering there's less mass that needs to be converted into muscle. Still, if you're still attractive you can probably bag someone, and it could be worse; I've got two friends who're 5'5 fully grown, and yes, they're men.

OP don't listen to this retard advice or any advice similar to it coming from the shit board that is Veeky Forums.

You need to fix your fucking insulin problem ASAP.

read Jason fung, Ted Naiman etc.

Burnfatnotsugar.com

Again good luck and please don't listen to these fucking retards

I dont care how short other people are. I could probably go out and spot midgets right now. That wouldnt change my life.

Myfitnesspal, put EVERYTHING you eat. Start lifting NOW. An hour, everyday. Find the high protein food you like and forget about candy, sugar, cakes, all that shit doesn't exist for you anymore. I'm fucking serious, if you're thinking "ok, I can eat a chocolate candy bar one in a while" you're not gonna make it. That's what you do when you're already at your desired weight, right now YOU JUST CAN'T.

Get yourself a goal. Go for it, no matter what. Feel like a piece of shit when you fail (and you will) but get up and go for it again.

It's easy. If you don't make it it means you don't really want it yet. You'll get to that.

Oh, and brows Veeky Forums everyday. Yes, this is full of trolls, stupid faggots and crybabies, but somehow, it helps. It does for me.

Good luck.

Last thing, something I didn't do. Take good pictures of your self right now, as fat as you are. Soon you'll look at them and won't believe it's you. Wish I did that.

Can you tell me what did I say wrong, you fucking idiot?

Your post was essentially "don't do anything practical OP, DO EVERYTHING AND FAIL".

Telling him to not diet or exercise but rather change his entire life. The nigger is 410 lbs you fucking idiot. He needs practical advice not romantic exaggeration.

OP cut carbs and sugar, stop eating so fucking frequently and check back in with us in 6 months when you're down 100lbs.

Don't bother exercising other than practicing how to walk. I mean actually walking not just shifting your weight side to side as you move forward.

That romantic exageration made lose 50 kg in 8 months. Have you ever been a fatass? So let me talk to who I was eight months ago. I did that "try to eat healthy and walk for six months" countless times in my life. It was useless. I needed a change, something that kicked me hard and gave me the will to actually care and make it. Without the motivation, he just won't lose weight, just time.

Yeah I've been a fatass. 275 at 6'. Look I hear what you're saying but I'm not talking about him "eating healthy and walking it off". I'm talking about him eating high fat low carb moderate protein, fasting and literally learning how to walk.

The fucking guy probably has the posture of the hunchback of Notre Dame. His muscles by and large are probably dormant. He needs to literally reactivate his core muscles so that when he loses a good amount of fat he can go into the gym and not snap his shit up on deadlifts.

He needs rehab on a cellular and macro level from the bottom up. If that isn't motivating I dunno what is.

>50 kg in 8 months
That's 1 kg per five days
Bullshit