DO NOT BUY THIS. I REPEAT STAY AWAY. ITS A SCAM

DO NOT BUY THIS. I REPEAT STAY AWAY. ITS A SCAM.

Other urls found in this thread:

patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=juels; ari&FIELD1=INNM&co1=AND&TERM2=&FIELD2=&d=PTXT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot nigger. shut the fuck up and enjoy your minimal gains since u sold early.

Stay poor.

are you the same guy that was calling Walton a scam during it's first massive dump from $2 to .50 cents?

nice just bought 100k

S

lulz. FUD intensifies as coins are cheap and a rebound is reaching a tipping point in the charts.

> a fucking erc20 token

nice digits which also happen to be where link price is headed

it's not even as good as the post binance FUD or etherdelta FUD

signs of a powerful moon?

For the newbs this is sarcasm, he wants you to buy

Ari Juels the man who coined PoW always puts his name on scams like this. ALL THE FREAKING TIME!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH IT KEEPS GOING LOWER

I'M LITERALLY LOSING HOPE, SO CLOSE TO SELLING

SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to add some context to this spin machine. Its been the same pattern for days. Price is reaching its bottom, FUD intensifies. Price is reaching its top, talk of moon missions intensify. You can see the manipulation in the order book too.

JUST HODL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 1K SATS LIKE THE WAY BIZ DOES IT

Stop looking at the day to day price you fuck.

YES sell now!! Sell cheap PLEASE

Those bags look heavy. I'll take them off your hands. My hands are stronk.

HAHA ALMOST HITTING ALL TIME LOW.

EARTHING SO HARD.

It has tons more room to fall just look at the volume sell

Nah, the last two pumps were just test runs to test its stability. Its come to earth for fuel, but its the moon from here.

It's still 41 cents like the entire week. And the week before.

:panic:

deluded if people really think this wont drop when SIBOS expectations are not met. sell now and rebuy after some time. Thank me later.

a pure example of shilling i na form of fudding....shiller uses an extremeley bad baseless fud to make people believe he is struggling and wants to buy more link why in reality he just wants to sell bags or to sjill the coin....OP its not needed you go lamboland just wait

Fake news. Look at the order book shift, with large orders going up and coming down. Its been manipulated downward the past two days as FUD increases. The weekend makes for easy prey because volumes are naturally lower, so they can burn through all this cheap LINK in minutes once they flip into acquire mode.

i tell you sir please sell link its dead please dear have a nice day god bless you

when you can't tell if people actually don't like link or just want other to sell cheap so they can acquire and dump once it goes back on the up swing

it not going up after this sir its dying as we speak sell now please god bless u

Lower lows lower volumer dont catch a falling knife

I don't understand, this is massively undervalued right now and being completely manipulated by one dude, he is dumping a ton of coins and setting up walls so he can hopefully get more coins even cheaper.

But whenever this happens, why doesn't another whale just move in and buy out his walls completely? He would pretty much be forced to buy them back at a higher price since nobody is really selling, or buying, besides the whale at times like this.

$3,872,900? Nice prediction user I'm gonna be rich

>nice digits which also happen to be where link price is headed
Come on now. I'm optimistic too but there's no way this is a $200+ token. I'm thinking $1.5 in the near term and maybe around $20 in the mid-long term if this actually becomes the standard for oracles. And when I say long term I mean around a year max. Thinking any longer than that in crypto is foolish, because this whole space is exploding in both adoption and technology so there's no telling what might happen that far in the future.

In the long term trend its still trading sideways... during a BTC bullrun... with news coming within the next week and a demo in days.

It's an ERC-20 token because it doesn't need its own blockchain but needs to be tokenized. It's middleware.

Also, this guy is one of the authors of the white paper: patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=0&f=S&l=50&TERM1=juels; ari&FIELD1=INNM&co1=AND&TERM2=&FIELD2=&d=PTXT

> implying I'm clicking that shit, nigga

vitalik told all of you day one this shit is overvalued, why didn't you just listen, and take profits while you had the chance?

Search for "ari juels patents" and go from there.

yeah except he was saying that at 10 cents lmao you're right why didn't we lsiten

looks like somebody sold eth at $20

Vitalik thinks ETH is overvalued. Stop.

nice sold 100k

I FUCKING WISH I SOLD AT 45 CENTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i never said don't ride the entry pump, i said take profits before it corrects.

he literally never said this, this is just something linkers say to discredit that tweet.

LINK's value comes not just from being an oracle... its from being an oracle with the foresight to target the biggest players in finance and aim for partnership rather than being competition (Ripple).

How do you type with those weak hands?

2 stuttering potheads vs supercomputes in every starbucks

Yikes its a sell off get out before 20 cents

HAHA

SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

lololol

ITT weak hands

You are a weak-willed faggot. I bough at $0.45, now we are at $0.40. Have some hope and keep calm.

I SOLD EVERYTHING

I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

IT'S DEAD I'M TEAM NOLINK NOW

SELL SELL SELL
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Bought at .44, after sibos $1,easy x2.

Good.

Less weak handed faggots the better.

Just dipped into 6k.
I'm selling.

If we can keep getting new pictures of her everyday, I can feed myself the illusion that I actually have a gf.

Reminder BTC correction is coming which will make LINK go EVEN LOWER

all oracles were called scammer at one point. think jesus christ. if you long term hodled christianity around 1AD you'd be feelin pretty comfy right now.

nice op, bought 100k

Successful presentation at SIBOS equals ability to have a press release. Press release equals media coverage. Media coverage equals growing interest. Growing interest equals growing speculation. Growing speculation equals profit.

Buy high sell low. Thanks for the bags ;)

holy shit how low will this piece of shit go????

It actually may not for once, since the BTC growth comes from people moving their money from alts into BTC as well as new money going into BTC that have never heard of alts. They will cash back to fiat if anything.

That's the plan, soon you'll be donating to her patron.

lololololol

Unironically this.

This is your last chance to get in cheap boys. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Everyone straight up getting eaten by whales.

*patreon

CAN YOU FOOLS STOP SELLING. LOOK AT WHAT IS HAPPEN, BIG BUY ORDERS ARE COMING IN. YOU ARE BEING PLAYED. IRON HANDS

FUCK I LITERALLY SOLD AT 6850 AND IT'S FUCKING MOONING

FUCK

FUCK THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>This is your last chance to get in cheap boys.

>last chance at 11k
>last chance at 10k
>last chance at 9k
>last chance at 8k
>last chance at 7k
>last chance at 6k

Where is the end?

everything is an illusion, bucko.
just close your eyes and imagine that shit.
she is the perfect loli gf...anime made real, except she also has a cute aussie accent.

too bad Tsuruko is too shy to have her image fully-digitized so she can be everyone's virtual gf in the near-future once VR really becomes as widely used as TVs and phones.

stop panick selling. I am 200k link holder and I am not selling. Look at the order books. Prices are being driven down and big buy orders are coming in.

Remember, FOR EVERY LINK SOLD, there is a BUYER on the other end. Why would ANYONE buy something that is dead? Think

Iron fucking hands

I SOLD EVERYTHING AT THE BOTTOM
WHY IS IT GOING UP!?

lulz anyone watching LINK could have predicted these swings. To the informed it was:

>7500: this is your last chance for cheap link

Because you sold. That was the plan all along, fool.

>>This is your last chance to get in cheap boys.
>>last chance at 11k
>>last chance at 10k
>>last chance at 9k
>>last chance at 8k
>>last chance at 7k
>>last chance at 6k
>Where is the end?

> last chance at 5k
> last chance at 4k
> last chance at 3k
> last chance at 2k
> last chance at 1k

> Hey everyone, it's the user who told you all about moonCoin1 and moonCoin2, here to let you in on a little secret. This coin ChainLink is well below it's ATH with plenty of time to grow. DYOR here www.sergeisjesus.chainlink.com. this could easily moon 5x-10x, if you don't hop in now do you basically hate money?

I BOUGHT BACK IN AT 7200 AND LOST A THOUSAND LINK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CAN'T ATKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT HELP SEND HELP

Kek are you absolutely retarded

>was planning to sell 10% when 70k support gets broken
>accidentally sold entire stack
woops, still can see it testing 65k sats, particularly if bitcoin breaks upwards like i think it will.

It's so sad to watch you fools get played and sell. How can you guys get gamed so easily. WHY would y'all sell before SIBOs?

Look at the big buy orders coming in now. fucking fools

NOM NOM NOM

Ty IDIOTS

NOM NOM NOM

I actually lied about selling. I was fudding so I can buy a shitton for cheap at the bottom. Thanks losers.

I already see it. People who sold getting pissed saying they think it'll test the 6000s who are going to get roped into the FOMO and buy it all over again, always for a loss.

I just don't get it Veeky Forums... why do you always buy high and sell low?

Dam wish I bought that 6900 satoshi dip, have about .08 extra BTC I can put into LINK.

Waiting for the next one.

kek same, why is this so fun

if smart contracts becomes a thing it will be adopted by many companies as it is a lot cheaper than manual labor, which means absurd prices on a system like this that is needed by basically all smart contracts

LINK is a meme at this point
stays the same with slight dips once in a while

biz in a nutshell

sorry lol

That's the punishment for your weak hands. These 1000 LINK will be $1.5k Profits you lost by the end of next week. I'm so utterly disgusted that you fell for the cheap FUD. Fuck you, weak handed faggot. You don't deserve LINK.

And it 5x'd without any news or hype from the ChainLink team.

Think about it.