/Symmetric Strength Thread/

Post your avatars, stats, age, routines and lifting time brothers.

>finally full teel man after 6 months on ICF 5x5
>18, 76kgs

I look like a T-rex waist down and ottermode waist up but my upperbody has far more relative strength.
Calisthenics is curse and a blessing.

good stuff mate, mirin the pull up strength. Age and BW?

How the fuck do you measure your strength at barbell exercises if you're doing calesthenics exercises?

Did you even look at the image he uploaded lol? read what exercises are taken into account

> Not using the app

Lifting 2 years

wish i could my man, doesnt fucking exist on IOS.
>mfw

> He says he doesn't train with barbells
> Has decent lifts

I am skeptical of this.

You alright there m8?

I have a family gym membership and I just go occasionally to "max out" aka egolift.

I'd just much rather do my actual training at home or at a park.

You to pay about 5$ too

maybe he mainly does cali with a few barbell movements?

i would for sure pay, would be cool tracking lifts on an app with a nice UI and stats

Read Call it what you want but my training is 99% calisthenics or weighted calisthenics. Whether I lift a barbell once a month doesnt affect me much other than me bragging about my bench to non lifter friends.

These threads are pointless.

The only stats that count are ones set at an accredited powerlifting meet.

Sorry lads.

why's that fag?
some of us want to get stronger without going to a meet up of overweight autistic fucks who don't have much else going on in their lives

> He fell for it.

I'm sorry you struggle to realise not everyone gives a fuck about having an accredited lift and goes to the gym for general fitness and performance

> I'm sorry but you struggle to realise that nobody performs the lifts correctly.

Who cares? If someone squatted 5 plates in a powerlifting meet and then another guy quarter repped 5 plate and they both posted here what difference would it make to you?

If they are increasing weight with the same form and gaining muscle in desired locations they are preforming them "correctly" for their individual goals you fat neckbeard

>thing need to be recorded for them to be real
What was the highest mountain in the world before mount everest was discovered?

29M lifting and dieting real consistently for a bit over 2 years. 5'8" 172lbs im pretty trex mode desu

Same guy again, legs and back are huge but have either twig arms or dysmorphia

How did you get so strong in two and a half years?

I kept cutting excessively for months on end which just made me weaker and for no gains.

Le me

> Hurr durr, established criteria are useless for comparing strength.

Strength user, this is what this thread is about. If we go by your logic the whole sport of PL should be wrapped up today.

Go and post in a CBT thread.

I have been lifting just randomly for about 6 years and my job is very physical. These last couple years i lift constantly and keepntrack of everything systematically.

> tfw

Triceps make up most of your arm user.

Just work on that bench.

I know. Im so scared of elbow pain tho :*(

I've never had elbow pain.

I get a stabbing pain in my shoulder around my clavicle when I flare though.

Maybe your squat form is causing elbow pain, I've had that...

Are you low bar?

>70kg
>25
>5/3/1

Fuck the OHP

5 months on SL 5x5 but only working out twice a week. 4 months on SL + accessories. 1 month break after surgery. 5 months PPL.

34. 195 pounds.

All these full teal men in sub 6 months and I'm here just out of BluMan lifting since March

Why did I have to be born skinny/skinnyfat

> born skinny

You just didn't eat.

The sad fact is the fatsos will have more muscle mass than auschwitz. The process for gaining muscle and the process for gaining fat are inextricably linked.

Dude I wish I was a fatso but I just always had a fast as fuck metabolism.
Fatties get in 6 months the progress I will in 2 years
I've always been the guy that my friends and family were in awe of how much I ate.
I just had to binge on shit food for 1 year to gain weight, now my metabolism is kind of under control. I can gain weight with just 3400 cals. Progress is still shit thou
The skinny guys dont eat meme is not always true

You mean... The Press?

You mean... The Press™?