Im starting to think Marcion was right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuwVPdKCBOE
youtube.com/watch?v=8YQZMbgpmIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cry harder.

Try to be less of a brainlet

The bible is extremely antisemitic if you don’t believe in god

Semetic propaganda? What does that even mean you dumb wojackposter?

t. never read the NT

Marcion wanted to get rid of the OT and only use the NT.

That's stupid the NT references the OT numerous times and was meant to be a continuation of the Hebrew bible.

What I got from the Bible is that the Jews are inhuman, arrogant cunts who disobey and ignore God and then cry and whine like bitches and stomp their feet in impotent rage like little kids when God abandons them. Considering the Bible was written by Jews, the Jews themselves admit they're assholes.

Marcion was right.
Old testament needs to be destroyed and all mentions of it to be written out/erased.
If christcucks want to prove they aren't just kosher jews who fool people with "b-but bible is anti-semitic, j-jews hate our own jewish heresy"

Either destroy everything semitic from christianity or stop pretending.

Anybody else get the senese that nobody would care about the Old Testament if it wasn't for Christianity? I mean ancient Greek and Roman texts still manage to engage people and occupy a large space in our culture despite the religions being dead, but as literature most of the OT just sucks and has no value to the modern reader.

>How do you cope knowing the Bible is most likely semitic propaganda

I'm God so I'm cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=FuwVPdKCBOE

>literature most of the OT just sucks and has no value to the modern reader
The Song of Songs is worth the price of admission alone, but Job and Ecclesiastes are timeless

what the fuck is that picture supposed explain

supposed to*

If you destroy everything semitic in christianity you are just left with watered down paganism... christianity needs to die just like judaism and islam, paganism should be restored in europe

>what the fuck is that picture supposed explain

I don't know - it has words and numbers on it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YQZMbgpmIo

What moral values does Christianity teach that Greek philosophers didn't

Read about gnosticism. There is a reason why it was quite popular.

Do have some knowledge before having ideas

Paganism is simply a catch-all term for the unorganized beliefs that arise in various different cultures before organized religions come along. In truth Paganism was a million small contradicting faiths with different beliefs and traditions. You can't revive it because there is no one thing to revive. The only way you can get more than a local amount of people to follow the exact same religion is through force or intimidation. As we live in more enlightened times doing such is no longer considered moral and we thus see a rise in Atheism/Agnosticism and "Fad" conversions like western Buddhists. To truly bring back "Paganism" you would have to first create a singular Pagan faith (good luck getting everyone to agree on its pantheon/beliefs/rituals/etc.) And then find some way to enforce it upon an unwilling populace (good luck taking over the government and establishing your specific Paganism as the law of the land.)

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHEEET

Redpill me on Marcion. Didn't he write his own gospels

by laughing at the people who think otherwise