Tinder General

Yo Veeky Forums wtf. We have been talking for like about 3 days now and she still doesn't realize that I am not on tinder for hook ups. Like I thought I made it clear to her that I am very serious about gains right now. Or is it that most girls just don't realize that sex = cardio = no gains?

This has got to be the most autistic post I've seen all day

>Virgin
Damn right you are

Then why are you on tinder, you fucking retard?
>go to a grocery store
>stand still in the middle of the store
>clerk asks if she can help with something
>"dafuq I am not here to buy anything how to do you not realize that?" *unzips dick and unload dual uzi's unto the ceiling*

In Canada one of the phone provider companies is called Virgin Mobile

>>>/rules#fit/2

Early morning autism

So what do you do on tinder?

Sperg at women who thought I might be a potential mate.

She looks fun... You should not down that number

It's a perfect fit for you then.

What do when a grill says she's not on Tinder for casual hookups?

you move on to the next one

ask her to come over and whatever happens happens

3/4 girls I've met online who said that fucked me on the first date or at least gave me head
Besides one girl who just wanted a free meal

>not on tinder for hook ups
Giving girls a taste of their own medicine I see.

Anyone here use Tinder in a non anglo country? I feel like in my country there is a significantly lower number of whores

tinder is for hook ups you mong

hes my long ass blog post on this tinder subject

i've been using it as my exclusive source of pussy for the past 2 years.
>it goes through cycles of 2 - 3 matches a day, to 1 a week
>sometimes the conversation goes well, you meet, you fuck all is good
>sometimes the conversation goes well, you meet, and you realize that this chick is batshit fucked in the head, and not worth the potential headache
>sometimes the conversation just completely dies

its a numbers/timing game. you'll notice that from spring till mid-summer, the app is booming and the cuties are out for some dick. the closer you get to winter, things start dying off and you're left with the fatties (bottom of the barrel types)

if you match with a girl and she seems cool, get her number asap and arrange the meet asap (quick coffee date), once she's seen you and you've given her some feels with your witty humor and felt the hardness of your body from all the lifting you should be doing (you greet her with a hug and a big smile), you're golden.

easiest wat to get them over to your place is to casually talk about enjoying cooking. 9/10 she'll say something along the lines of "so when do i get to sample these skills ;P lol". whilst you're thinking "you can sample these nuts in your mouth", pass it off casually and respond with "if i'm not working late on friday . ./if i'm done with my errands . . /if i'm not in the mood to go out on friday . . come over to my place and i'll whip something up". make sure you task her with bringing something (wine, weed, her hookah, whatever). if she doesn't flake, and your food isn't shyte, you're getting some action (protip: learn to make some sort of chocolate dessert, bitches love chocolate). unless you're both vibing really well, and you just tell her that you should move this to your/her place

(cont.)

(cont.)

>if you're purely looking for gash, put a shirtless selfie on, and say so in your profile
>if you're looking for someone to fuck but has good conversational skills/isn't dumb as fuck, get creative with your bio
>everyone smokes weed, everyone!!
>don't ask boring ass questions, or open with "hey"
>look through their profile, find something funny to comment on, and use that
>don't rush to respond to them, give a fair amount of time between messages (1 - 4hrs should be the norm)
>you're always busy with something, even if you aren't

t. the guy who's consistently juggled 2 - 3 girls for 80% of the time hes been using tinder

excuse the typo's, just pulled an all nighter

what if im a college student who stays with his mums?
good advice anyway thx m8

How crucial is it to ask them for a meetup early? Can you explain a little bit and why?

you forgot the biggest prerequisite
>look good
and another one
>live in a good part of the us or a decent country

move out? fuck knows user,i only started getting laid once i was working and out of my parents house

you're 1 of at least 8 guys shes chatting to at any given point, you've got to move quickly and give her a good dicking otherwise chad will

i'm probably a 5/10, but have a beard covering the weak chin and no jaw.

but yes, you cant be living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, needs to be a densely populated city

just to add to this, don't be autistic or come off as needy.

say something like,

>ok, you seem cool enough, here's my number. just promise not to be weird

your first message from her will be related to the weird comment, throw around some banter, then . . .

>right, i have wednesday night free, lets meet for coffee/drinks at *place*, lets say around *time*

done!

>I'm not on tinder for hookups
>I'm not in school to get a degree
>I'm not at work to earn money
>I'm not visiting a restaurant because I'm hungry

The guy has a good plan and good ideas though, take what you can from the advice and use it in your own way, of course everyone has to tailor to their own circumstance and environment.

im in a densely populated city but girls here think they're cunt is made of gold
his "good plan and good ideas" is literally just matching and inviting chicks over for dinner and other basic obvious shit.
it's obvioushis looks and whereabouts are critical to the success of the dates and matches

>im in a densely populated city but girls here think they're cunt is made of gold
Change your attitude you seem like a bitter person
if you assume every girl is the same. its gonna spill over to how you talk to them and create a negative vibe

i dont assume, most girls are this way and the acceptable ones are always taken

Isnt it more logical to ask for her number?

sure and you never meet up because they're always "busy"
I love the cluelessness of lucky/good looking people

You do have a point, having looks IS important.

But what did you mean by whereabouts? I'm sure there are gems to be found in all types of lands right? surely it can't be that bad.

So what are you gonna do about it then?

is it at all possible to get laid while being unemployed/living with parents? not a virgin or ugly or anything & have decent aesthetics

Yup. Oldies or fatties.

thats british blud

Outside/public, their place.

When you think about it, there are A FUCKING LOT of places to fuck, your place is one ultra tiny spec of land, sure it may be the most comfy, but fuck it, i say figure it out while you're there because at least you went out and didn't let the fear stop you from getting out in the first place, know what i mean broman?

yeah but you need to date tumblr/anime girls only
normal girls ain't gonna fuck with you

That's a lie, it really means they are and don't want to look like a slut

It's like applying for a job that says you need experience. Fuck them and apply anyway.

Over 300 matches here.
Zero conversions on my dick. Three dates. One grinded my hard on at the club for 4 hours but still wouldnt let me fuck.

noted. what about the single mother strat?

sure sure, i'm totally down for that, i just mean like, aren't girls into status moreso than looks?

interesting... so fatties and crazies?

>at the club
Theres your problem. Clubs are free entertainment for women who crave attention.

Kek

>friend sent me this

>interesting... so fatties and crazies?
I mean tbf if you're over 18 and still don't have a job you're probably bit crazy yourself social wise
but no you don't have to settle for fatties
my current gf is an art history major and were both broke AF

Gym buddy of mine whos 28 lives with his dad and bangs 8/10's all the time. but this guys confidence is insane he just bs and says he runs some t-shirt company(which he does but its not successful)
His motto is that if the girl cares about how much money you got just to have sex with you. tell her to fuck off

Look clean
don't be a creep
and always keep enough money for pizza and beer

Did he get fiki fiki?

>Look clean
Fuck
>don't be a creep
Fuck

well i'm just between jobs and houses and girlfriends at the minute, not a neet for life sorta thing but never got into the casual dating scene.

thanks for the tips though, got any other pointers? i seem to struggle with opening conversation

how do you guys start up the conversation with a girl you want to hook up with, not just troll with some chance of actually hooking up

>thanks for the tips though, got any other pointers? i seem to struggle with opening conversation

Always have a bag of cashews on hand and when you spot a qt, walk up to her, pop one in your mouth and ask
>did I cashew mirin my bod?

This

Yeah of course, don't listen to these retards.
Sure, my stepmother would complain about the half naked lady walking around her living room? Of course.
But do I give a shit?
No.

i meant on tinder

>you can sample these nuts in your mouth

Top fucking kek

Change your pic to that of a cashew and apply the above

>uses tinder
>expects something other than hook up culture
You're a moron tindr is for getting laid. If this isn't what you want, go out and meet someone like a normal human
>wahhh guys girls don't take me seriously on tindr
No shit, its tindr u fucking moron

Wow that cashew line is so bad it's like post-spaghetti dropping

Calm down. Hes just an autist doing it for keks.

Are you a almond user cause you're drivin me nuts

is posting ottermode shirtless selfie basically a cheatcode for tinder?

idk maybe if you weren't delusional about your meek skeletal build you'd be able to tell us

Honestly how old are you all? From all the horror stories here I thought it would be fucking hard getting back into dating after being with my gf for a while.

I was baffled that that shit was easy af. I look mostly average tbqh

I have a date with this one tonight

I used tinder in past before and I didn't have nice abs and still got decent amount of matches.

I still need to cut a bit to get my super spooky skelly abs, but from my impression most girls care mostly about abs?

>when the autism hits
I sincerely hope you're making mad gains atleast.

Post proof or I call bullshit

SRS question, what happens after they just do head, like do you offer to do them, or they leave, or you just talk?
I know ppl will say I have autism
>Friends gf is doctor, ask her if I'm autismo in a txt
Haha user you're so funny
>Is it funny because obviously yes or obviously no?
Lol don worry user, most people are on the spectrum

What did she mean by this?

tinder makes getting bitches so easy i feel bad
>party date with one tonight
>sat evening date with another
>sat night date after that
>sunday im taking out a french exchange student
like this makes it so easy to get girls. and the gay guys on this are so thristy,
bi sexual master race

So you're a woman?

Sorry Im not OP, I just tried to post from mobile but it wont upload my pic, so here it goes from desktop. To be clear I dont have a date with OP's match. I have a date with some random chick.

So your like a half foot or so taller? Being tall instead of average must be easy mode.

Where I live 1,84m is average.

Why would you say that the convo feels awkward? Fucking whupper

>going on a date with girl with more than 20 BMI

he is dutch, you can figure out in the bottom

>1,68cm
Go for it dude, not every day you get to fuck Tinkerbell

Yeah and US and UK you fag.

Because it did

>want to do tinder
>no camera
>no photos
Guess its another going on a date with my hand night

This what was sealed the deal btw. Tinder is easy

I'd say you're the awkward one of the two, stop dragging it down

>asks question
>she answers
>HURRR IT'S AWKWARD NOW
jesus christ

Sounds pathetic but just take a couple artsy photos with a timer by yourself to give you at least something

>dating apps

anyone try skout?

Are you both autistic? Who asks a bitch what she weighs and expects to get away with it. Im omw to the date. Imma smash tonight while you masturbate.

learn to take a decent selfie, any women who shits on them is full of crap.

cringe

Anyone here use tinder, but have a bit of acne? You can only tell when you get close, but still, I'm worried no one's gonna swipe right. What do you guys think. (I'm otherwise very handsome and I do alright IRL btw)

Picture is sort of how bad it is, but that's not me.

How long does I usually take you guys to get a match?

your not handsome, your mouth is fucked up looking

>But that's not me

Learn to read, nigger.

why are you talking to women when you clearly post faggot shit like this?

Skout is fucking nightmare fuel. Uggos, losers and degenerate faggots.

Jesus, I would tell you to just go to a dermatologist, but clearly you need a psychiatrist for your issues.

Alright, thanks nigger.

>all the scammers and fake profiles
>woman posts half naked pictures all the time
>"why dees niggas so thirsty show some respect"

>MFW I see a pimply faced fuck boy attempt to look cool by referring someone else as a nigger.

Are you gonna clean up all the spaghetti you dropped?