So apparently every god damn poster on Veeky Forums is

So apparently every god damn poster on Veeky Forums is...

- on gear
- never take a rest day
- wanting to fuck bats and/or cheeky
- abstains from any cheat meals
- thinks protein powder is evil

Am I missing anything else?

>abstains from any cheat meals
nothing fucking wrong with that

Do we frequent the same board?

YOU FORGOT NOFAP ENTHUSIAST

I'm none of those. However, I'm also not going to make it so maybe they're in the right.

>protein powder is evil

Since when? Did I miss something?!

I quit taking this board seriously after about 2 weeks of lurking. It's just a massive clusterfuck of misinformation.

The reasons to frequent Veeky Forums as far as I can tell are as follows

-fat hate threads
-gym stories threads
-product threads (shoes, new equipment, etc.)
-current body threads

All of these are for lolz or motivation.

There is zero honesty/correct information here so don't bother looking

I don't come here that often because it's mostly just a bunch of repetitive shit. But my guess is that people are saying "protein powder is evil" because "if you just eat right then you don't need protein powder".

This meme has been around for a while. In my opinion it's just a way for people to feel smug and act like they're above something. "Oh you use protein powder? Ha, I don't need that garbage. My diet is all I need, it's pretty much perfect. You should focus more on your diet instead of buying stupid supplements".

These people don't understand the definition of "supplement". Literally nobody thinks that you should be chugging nothing but protein shakes every day. It's just a quick way to get in some macros if you're in a rush or need something convenient at the moment.

none of that is true OP, you see the world through shitpost tinted glasses

also, don't hate on the hack fraud gear heads, they mostly stick to their own general and atleast a portion of them make informed decisions before pinning

there's good information too, you just gotta learn to filter stuff as you read it and sort out the nonsense

You forgot
>hit 1/2/3/4 within a few months of lifting
>is 6'3+
>looks like Brad Pitt
>works an easy finance job 130k starting without ever going to school

All of that but also nobody here lifts

Just like every board, there is a silent majority of people who come here to lurk. Most people here just like to shit post and there is massive influx from /lgbt/ here. Almost like some sort of crusade they're running.

There are definitely things to be learned here but a lot of bull shit as well. It's seriously just like every other board on this website

You've been reading memes my friend.

>wanting to fuck bats
is this not normal?

>taking a rest day
>EVER

- is 8x6 inches
- is 6'3

>wanting to fuck bats and/or cheeky

You misspelled Trappy

All of them are either engineers or doctors from top tier universities with >130 IQs.

- not on gear
- take 3 days off a week
- no thanks
- 2 cheat meals a week (still fairly healthy meals)
- dont take protein powder but dont think it's evil.

Lost 70lbs in 5.5months
Went from pretty overweight to skinny
2 days of cardio. 2 days of strength training
20lbs until I hit goal. Then clean bulk

First off OP, learn to green text. You're so, so obviously new, and it's a tad frustrating when you come on here and act like you aren't. Learn the culture. You clearly haven't, so don't be upset when the bantz get too mad for you.

>On gear
Nope. Not everybody. But we do have a /fraud/ thread for discussion. It should only be used as a jumping point for further research though. If you take them at face value, you aren't careful enough for roids.
>Never take a rest day
I actually don't know what you mean. Veeky Forums is huge on rest days. Our most recommended routine, SS, has 4 per week. A lot of people choose to fill in rest days with cardio, and label them "cardio days" which might be confusing you. Unless you actually fell for a verrry badly executed meme. In which case, you shouldn't be allowed outside.
>Wanting to fuck bats and/or cheeky
Kek. They're actually both quite new. Most people on Veeky Forums probably don't know who they are. I've honestly never encountered Bats. I've spoken to Cheekie a few times, and she seems cool, but I saw her in a cbt a few days ago without her name on. That's kinda when she first appeared. Definitely new, and definitely not our only female namefag.

>abstains from any cheat meals
Fkn what? Veeky Forums loves its cheat meals. We recommend them a lot. Just don't go overboard with them. The usual advice to newfags stressing about them is "calm the fuck down; it doesn't really matter".

>Thinks protein powder is evil
No. It isn't evil. But it is expensive, and it is something you could (and probably should) get mostly from whole foods. It's a useful tool for people who understand macros, but newfags treat it like a be all end all. If you can't explain why you need protein powder apart from " getting zeezed bruh!" Than you probably don't need it.
Lurk moar newfaggot.

You forgot
-not a virgin
-over 5'5

y-y-yes sir, all knowing and strong nerd.

>Protein powder
>Evil