How to make me gym crush approach me?

I keep seeing this one guy at the gym. He doesn't have a ring. I have a feeling that he is often trying to get close to me, but I might be just over analyzing. I haven't really talked to him, but once he gave me his spot on a gym mat and finished his ab workout on the floor.

How to take it from here and let him know that I'd like him to do fertilizing exercises with me?

Just ask him if he browses Veeky Forums
If not, he's probably straight, and won't want to fuck you

>implying I'm male

Please be in Greece

You didn't start/end your post with
>I'm a girl btw
So you can't be a girl

Why do you feel like pretending to be a female on Veeky Forums?

What do you gain from this?

Why?

Stop, please, just stop.

L O N D O N ?
O
N
D
O
N
?

pls b MELBOURNE

Why dont you try throwing him hints and if that doesnt work talk to or give him your number directly, it's not like we guys are complicated desu. Also expect that he'll lose his spaghetti if he's any like the guys on here

Double dubs checked
Fuck out of here op

You are not entitled to his attention.
Stop being creepy.

>he gave me his spot on a gym mat
>he uses gym mats

he's 100% a faggot

ask him if he is training for something as a convo starter and then just casually say hi when u see him on wards after that.... if he likes u he will respond with/or start small talks..

good luck

crushing on someone at the gym is an awful feeling tho

>look at him
>smile
>wait
>repeat if necessary
kek at fertilizing exercises

Aggressive pelvic thrusts. Never break eye contact. When he gets the courage to talk to you ask him if he eats ass. If not find a new crush.

You are aware that as a human being you are capable of being the one that initiates right?

i'm down to fertilize your colon bro
pics?

You know the rules

TITS OR GTFO

>>/b/

Thx for the tips bros

/b/

Ok now what advice do you guys have for gayfags in this situation? There's a guy I see all the time at the gym and I really just want to get to know him better and find out whether he's into dick or not. Not being sure is just horrible

>crushing on someone at the gym is an awful feeling

It really is

As a woman you can just say hey big boy lets fuck. Thats all there is to it.

He does ab workouts, he's def gay

I honestly thought there would be more 35+ women who would do this

This person is posting on Veeky Forums. We aren't the type to initiate these things

And this is why women should be banned from all gymnasiums.

Really public life in general

Unless they're covered up and accompanied by their husband or a male relative.

Also I think all women should kill themselves.

Anyone else feel this way?

no

Hello Muhammad

Op you have to do something very subtle and suggestive. I remember a girl who wanted to get my attention laying down on a yoga mat with her legs perpendicular to the floor like she was trying to touch her heels to the ceiling and shaking her thighs in a way that reminded me of what it would look like if i was hitting it from the front.

I wasn't interested in her but that got my attention.

when he's deadlifting be sure to stand right in front of him and do your hair, bonus points if there's a mirror he's trying to use to check his form

make sure the other mirrors are completely open so he can't possibly not pick this up

only if guys cover up aswell