Heh nice body kid

heh nice body kid

Sage in all fields

>being rich is now an excuse to be out of shape
If I had all that money, I'd do nothing but work out, slay pussy and drive fast cars.

If I had all that money, I'd lift and spend it on things that are actually worthwhile

nothing worse than a fat or out of shape person behind the wheels of a super car

>having fun 24/7 is not something worthwhile

>spend it on things that are actually worthwhile

You better not leave that car there because Im gonna key it to hell and back.
Thats what being a cunt gets you familia.

Also i bet that car has some sweet tire caps that are going straight to my bike's tires

>Engineers and professional drivers tested and tweaked with the cars suspension and weight distribution and balance for months to make it as fast as possible
>All that work just for a fat fuck to sit in there and undo it all by fucking up the weight distribution and putting too much preload on the springs

>months
more like years

Hedonic adaptation, m8. Driving a fast car once a year is fun as fuck. Driving a fast car every day is routine

Well adjusted member of society right here

>mfw recently saw a 5'5 asian guy with a baby face come out of a lambo with 10/10 blonde.
>tfw I was in my cheapo hoodie and looked like a literal homeless person next to this guy

For the first time in my life, I actually want money.

>tire caps
>on a world class hypercar
Nigga, you couldn't even take the wheels off to put in on cinderblocks. Those are held in place with a single huge wheel nut tightened to around 400-500nm.

I'm daily driving a turbo miata with 220whp. It's pretty quick cause it's only around 2100lbs and even after a year it's still fun as fuck on twisty roads.

Valve caps, i meant valve caps. I didnt know the name in english.

As kids used to walk around with wrenches to take the best in mall parkings and pimp our bikes lel

Daily = Audi R8
Weekend = Laferrari
Family = Land Rover

poorfags don't touch me

Did a 12yo design this car? Fucking Italians and their gay-ass LOL NEED FOR SPEED XDDD designs. Why can't there be supercars designed by someone older than 14?

t. STEM undergrad daydreaming about his future that isn't going to happen despite what meme's he believes

Yeah but its a miata

I like the 488 personally. plus it's 1/4th the cost of the OP lol

a laferrari is only about 4 million usd

I heard that some people that have driven the 488 prefer the 458