Women love manlets

Why ?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Zayn-Malik-48113.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they dont. they like his social status

When love good looking guys that are proportionate.

Lots of short guys have great proportions so long as you don't show their lower half/scale them against something.

irrelevant, men were shorter back then

that helps but its also his gorgeous face

6ft3 . Born in 1930.....

Because our dicks are bigger.

shit I didnt think there were ANY tall men back then, wow

In relation to your height, yes. If I were also a 5'7" manlet my 5.5" peenor would appear larger. But I'm 6'2" so my peenie is teeny :(

nah they don't m8

kit doesn't look short on screen. manlets look great when you don't have to look at them irl.

Every girl wants to fuck Kit.

its almost as if girls actually dont care that much about height and everyone on this board is just extremely obsessively insecure

Because he has a good face, you can't tell he's short on screen, and he's always posed to look his best, like how in your pic he's using his hands to push his biceps out.

If you're handsome and 5ft8 you'll fuck as many 5ft10 girls you want don't worry. But you aren't handsome, so ... But yeah a lot of obese anons here claim to be 6ft3-5... but don't stand a chance against 4f1 women

They like things that they can fit in their purses

because lanklets are beta males

why do the hadid sisters like manlets?

He's around 174cm, she's probably the same height, but yeah with heels a manlet is dead.

cause hes beautiful?

How deep is your love ?

I was going to say that there are other beautiful famous rich guys out there that are tall but he is like 11/10

why does he always wear jackets that are two sizes too big?

Donwgrading him to much ?
celebheights.com/s/Zayn-Malik-48113.html

The girl is cruel. Why the fuck is she wearing heels !

>171cm
that's solid manlet height

what? under 5'9 is manlet?

you are trolling right? even if I had a gf that was taller then me I would still want her to wear heels to events

Was she going to an event here ?

>tfw 5'3 with a proper 7 inch weiner that girls think is a foot long kek

Same height with sneakers. Bella is probably around 173cm. Gigi is at least 177cm, so Zayn isn't 171cm, it's bullshit.

>wealthy, attractive, high status celebrities who happen to be a little on the short side are representative of all manlets

going out or whatever stop being so beta.

well the girls aren't really normal chubby middle class bitches either. They are in the same group of people

I'm captain manlet(5'3), and I'm poor, some what attractive, no stats no body who still fucks women. If I can do it, you can too.

gigi is slouching but is still slightly taller and zayn is wearing boots, there could definetly be a 2 inch difference

who is that whore in the picture?

me on left. Is he asking her to slouch ?

zayne just completely obliterates the worlds of any lanklet on fit

My ex-GF, Gigi Hadid.

very meh

>Is he asking her to slouch ?
lol no doubt it

he is a demi god

they are even more insecure then men