Tfw been on tren the past 5 months

>tfw been on tren the past 5 months
>tfw those 5 months i went from 120kg squat > 170 x5
>140kg DL > 200kg x5
>40kg over head press > 85kg x5

i want to cruise forever

What you weigh before? How long you been lifting. Unless you're a 75kg manlet those stats are achievable natty. Ez

76kg, close to 97kg now. Only been lifting 9 months altogether. You know what's funny? i have yet to stall a single time while on tren.

These lifts are "ez" and i feel like i cna easily add 10-20kg on both my Squat and DL.

Tren is litrelly the god of steroids.

How old are you?

Notice any side effects yet?

Seems abit soon after only 9 months of training to hop straight on the juice but you're an adult so I guess you made the right choice for you. Got any photos?

280 pound DL to 400 pounds in 5 months?

Is this really achievable natty?

If so, I better eat more.

Two, every now and then i might have my heart racing. Other then that the second side affect i notice is my aggression went sky high, but it only goes haywire when in the gym.

Basically i won't give a fuck about anyone regardless of size, I'll take your weights while your resting like i give a fuck. All i want to do is fucking lift and lift and fucking lift.

Depending on your routine it is. A good diet + newbie gains + SS can really show results fast.

listen, according to fit you should kill yourself if you don't go from lifting the bar to repping 405+ in 3 months

I have photos but i only post in /cbt/, and claim I'm natty. Not posting in here though.

I also thought it was short, but i decided to go with it since i wanted results fast, both look and strength wise. And I'm gaining both at a faster rate then any natural lifter which feels fucking great.

Hell i could workout for 4 hours straight and not care or feel sore.

SS and fierce 5. Didn't do gomad because i'm already fat. doing cardio too.

Got to 200 pound DL/squat in about six months, slowed a lot after that. Lost tons of fat though.

Not sure whether I should bulk or cut. still overweight.

>started juicing while he could only squat 120kg

LMFAO. Fucking retard.

Good job op. I went from 140kgx3 squat to 190 10x3 (smolov jr cycle) while cruising on high dose test (350mg/wk) added in some mast and Winny and pulled 250kg deadlift at 83kg bw. 1.5 yr with little to no dedication to diet. I'm excited about tren. Just got my 3 vials. Will run 50mg eod. What was the first effect you felt from the tren? I'm stabilizing my bloods to 200mg test to start the tren.

First effect? besides soreness from pinning. I remember things like my cardio wasn't as good, and i was short breathed a lot of the time. And the second would be i remember my heart was fucking RACING when i was trying to fall asleep which scared me at first. Those would be the two "effects" i had straight up, besides your usual feeling like a boss in the gym etc..

PS my diet is also shit yet I'm still gaining easy.

Well I'm 6'8 went from pulling 225 to 405 in less then a year. Then about 8 months after that I pulled 500. But pulled 500 at a lower bw then the 405 so if I didn't diet in-between I probably would have hit it sooner

How to get tren pls. Being natty is hard senpai. If the shit you said was true then why would anyone be natty?

I got all those stats after a year fully natural except for ohp wich was stuck at 65x5.. why didnt you spend some more time natrual you might easly hur your self this was, lanklet.

>I got all those stats after a year fully natural except

im sure you did

Good to hear.. were you on caber or anything? How was hair loss? Tren will be my first 19nor so I'm excited. Had some hair-loss on Winny and mast but grew back when I went back to cruise dose

I buy it from my cousin, he does the pinning for me and everything else too. Trust me when i say tren is litrelly a fucking god in a bottle.

Outside of fucking up your cardio abilities, the strength gains are unbelievable even with a shit diet.

>were you on caber

No, and my hair has been fine so far.

I hope you run a test base

>tren base for the first cycle

Would be savage AF if he didn't.

It would be beyond retarded

Test E, 500mgs a week.

Blasting at the moment I see

Alright fuck it I'm finally going to bite. I've been on here for a year now and get the language except with roid talk. I can't understand what you guys are even saying when you explain your cycles and I've never seen someone explain it. Is there like a... resource, just to understand it all?

what do you want to know

google rich piana

also lies cause if you've been here more than a couple months you get the roid talk with half a brain

I'm not going to sit here and ask how to score drugz but my understanding is that you start injecting some form of test into yourself for some period of time, then start injecting the words fit loves to spew like tren, clen, fucking zen. Maybe just a general outline of how that process goes so I can visualize it better, what they take and the timing of it.
alright

I deadlifted 190x5, squatted 170x5, floor pressed 120x5, and pressed 65kg x5 in about 10 months at 95kg bw as 6"4 lanklet pretty much eating maintenence everyday. Just lol at you faggot roiders, I'm stronger than you natty.

Roiding just squat double bodyweight, Lmfao.

Except you're talking lbs the rest of us are talking kg.

Go away weakling

Yerh you won't enjoy being on clomid is the only problem

I'm talking kg, you fucking mong. Do you think I'd be 95 lbs at 6 foot 4? Are you mentally regarded?

r/steroids has some good examples of beginner cycles

Oh. I uh, always just hated reddit because Veeky Forums says I should but that sounds like a useful sub for research. Thanks.

6'6 master race here
What programming did you use to achieve that?

No routine still none. Just progressive overload with block/deficit pulls. Later had to do back accessorie movements because I had a hard time keeping my shoulders locked in

I hope you're taking something for your joints lol

fuck off
there's literally a /fraud/ general that you can read EVERYDAY
don't ask for spoonfeeding, find out yourself
if you can't you're too retarded for roids

They speak in a foreign language on those threads. This is me, attempting to find out for myself, and that is you being a dick for no reason.

That's how Veeky Forums works

>tfw too scared to roid

even if i ever grow the balls ill probably endup spending 1k+ to do it with a doctors supervision ;-;

>tfw 3month tren cycle starting OCT

feelsgoodman.jp

I'm 21 years old and want to hop in the tren train.

Any advice?

Also, where can I even buy this shit? How do I take it? Will my dick shrink?

Sorry for the dumb questions, Veeky Forums. Thanks in advance.

Lmfao You Took 10 months for These results AND Are proud?!
Try to Lift Next Time

Your muscles may grow and recover at an accelerated rate, but your tendons and ligaments don't. This is how roiders fuck their shit up, lifting shit that's too heavy for their body to handle.

Aren't there other things you're supposed to take with roids for tendon/ligament health?

It also kind of explains why a lot of my friends who use steroids are autistic about form and use relatively light weight compared to their maxes.

>claim I'm natty
Why do you faggots even do that?

To be quite honest OP has it right, if you plan on roiding to look good why would you waste 3-5 years natty when you could have got them results in less than a year?

If you plan on ever going on gear then just get on it now, waste of time to wait around when you could make gains.

But I still live with my parents

>lifting for 9 months
>steroids
lmao

So what, just buy some gear and syringes and stick them in your room.

If you want to go on gear just do it, if you are natty you have to train hard and eat perfectly if you want to look semi decent. If your on gear you can go out get laid every week, eat like shit and still make better gains.

When i tried dbol made more gains in those 4 weeks than i ever did natty, DL went from 220kg for 1 to 230kg for 7 and went from benching 110kg to 140kg.

>Apparently tren activates selfish cunt mode
>Not worth it

>another steroid shill plant thread on a social media site
lol free and good advertisement amirite