He's over 35 and has a dog

>he's over 35 and has a dog

He's blind you dumbfuck

>not having a doggo bro.
Boxer master race reporting

>dog people

Just fucking gas them all. They're just as selfish and narcissistic as soccer moms.

>she's over 30 and has 5 cats

autistic cat lover detected

I don't care what two ugly women think about my dog.

It's cute as fuck mang.

>hating on dogs

muslim shitskin nigger detected

go suck muhammed's cock ahmed

>giving a fuck what painted up gypsy-looking trash thinks

>MFW I only have one year left until I have to put my dog down.

Fuck you, brah. A dog is the only creature in existence that will always be happy to see you.

Okay and? Plenty of old people have dogs.

...why is there a deadline for putting your dog down?

Website says Yorkshire Terriers can only live 16 years maximum. I like dogs but I don't break rules. His time is up bro.

Dude what.

As someone who had to put their sick dog down, give them as much time as you can, be with them until the end.

I'm turning 35 next year, Veeky Forums would never lie to me so I have to value what time I have.

Goodbye Scruffy, pic related.

Races that don't like dogs:
>shitskins
>mudshits

Races that are dog-bros:
>Anglos
>Nordic
>Japanese (objectively most human of all asian species)

OP's name is either Muhammad or Jamal

Holy nigger fuck, nigger it's nigger like nigger this nigger nigger nigger doesn't nigger even nigger know nigger what nigger it's nigger like nigger to nigger have nigger a nigger functioning nigger brain.

Nigger please, nigger find nigger the nigger nearest nigger pine nigger cone nigger and nigger stuff nigger it nigger up nigger your niggee nigger nigger dispenser, nigger what nigger most nigger people nigger call nigger a nigger rectum.

>black people don't like dogs

Where did you hear this? Black people love dogs.

>Muslims detected

enjoy being b& from America by President Trump

nice meme nigger

they live as long as they live bro. as long as he isn't in pain or suffering from degenerative condition there's no reason to put him down. just make sure you keep an eye on how he's doing and take him to the vet to get checked every few months

Black people I know don't like dogs.

Hi welcome to your first day on Veeky Forums. Before further posting please complete a probationary 6 week lurking program and as always, read the sticky. Thanks and welcome to our site.

Kek

I'm amazed that such am op. It's objecively the dumbest statement made on fit to date.

You stupid Westerners are so obsessed with age and milestones and all sort of other superficial crap that I truly doubt you'll ever actually live a day in your lives. Feel sorry for you all more than hatred.

How can ppl on this board drone on about self improvement etc whilst simultaneously sprouting this shit...

>Didn't want to get a dog. Only sad guys seem to get them for company
>Got terrible pain at base of skull
>Bad sleep
>Dog was left with me by family member who couldn't keep him
>Headaches and sleep improved heaps.

It's just memes to fuck with insecure people.

No, I'm pretty sure people are terrified of missing milestones and shit.

If I hadn't failed just about every test society threw at me, I'd probably be one of them.

These threads are so dumb.

Soon it's going to be:
>He lifts weights AND does cardio
>He actually shows up to work on time
>He actually files his taxes by the 15th
>He tracks his calories and his protein
>His ring finger is longer than his index finger, why even try indexlets.
>His earlobe is connected on the bottom, when will earlobe gaplets learn?

jfc

So, you're a 30-something virgin with no money, kids, or property...

Have you been spying on me?

>he doesn't eat deep-fried water
step up homie G

You bitch about missing out on your twenties. which is a milestone. you're so full of shit sometimes.

It's kind of like the guy who still watches spongebob well into his mid 20s.

It's just common for people who fail social standards, to bitch about them. Not many people care about things they do every day with no effort.

And if I'm actually right by some circumstance, don't take it as me judging you. Everyone can make it. You just need to actually try.

why do you hate middle class african americans?

lel

>You just need to actually try.

I am.

I'm studying, I'm tying to exercise. I'm trying to have sex with grannies online.

arab detected

You meant "German spotted" ?

Get a hobby (you actually enjoy) women often enjoy. Go to functions dedicated to that hobby. Meet women there.

Conventions are the best thing for hooking up since drinking in a dimly lit room designated to be drunk inside.

Seriously, your body is just a display. Women still want someone to relate to.

Good advice. I've actually been considering going to places to meet likeminded individuals in hope of finding potentially suitable partners. It's a little difficult in the working class city I live in though.

What's a convention?

>when will reverse osmosislets learn

I did mention I was studying.

Is English your second language or something?

Close. I'm an Aussie.

I've only ever seen conventions in movies and on television. They always seem to be events closed off to the general public.

Bro, you gotta be super crusty to not know what a convention is all about.

If you don't even understand what the subject matter is about, you can have a good time sitting in on a panel. It's a lot better than sitting at home and doing nothing.

>earlobe gaplets
I think.. I think i'm going to use this

You've potentially opened doors for me. Thank you user.

I might google for conventions near me.

Most I've seen have raves.
>that moment when anime conventions are Zyzz-friendly
But seriously, raves and cosplay girls.

Black people are paranoid about being associated with dogs or living amongst 'dirty' animals because they are already considered subhuman. It's overcompensation just like how black parents overdiscipline (leading to resentful, rebellious thugs who think the best way to get respect/what you want is to beat the shit out of people)

I fucking love dogs and would approach any dude, giving him an opening to make conversation just for a chance to hijack the dog.

I have coventions on homelessness and domestic violence coming up near me.

Are the raves associated with those conventions any good?

Good God, how fucking low is the average intelligence on this board?

Fpbp

cringe

Find anime or general nerd cons instead, dudebro.