How DYEL is Veeky Forums

symmetricstrength.com
Come on, put in the numbers and post the results

yeah right

get fucked dyel

2 months liftan. Pretty bad knee injury though, hence the legs.

spotted the fat neckbeard

on 15th week of SL

started at subpar for basically everything, we t-rex now

tfw I'm slowly escaping form DYEL spectrum

>tfw my rear delts are my strongest muscle

nice baby deadlifts LOL

72.2 should be pretty noticeably not DYEL anymore, compared to who you associate with.

my one group of friends are my frat brothers, most are squishy dadbods, some lanklets, and like 10 guys clearly not DYEL.

my HS friends are in the army and 1 is on SARMs and the other is on real juice.

DYEL is respective.

how

B8

thank you lemon man

thank you SS memer

I'm a filthy full blue manlet

>not already full red in 15 weeks
I hope you are baiting

5'9 177lbs

Oh I forgot, I'm 5'8", 195 lbs, and I've been lifting for a little over two and a half years

My lifts as both genders. It's nice to see that I am more symmetrical as a male (76 symmetry score). My real symmetry score is -16 which is really fucking terrible, but I guess that's what happens when you do a lot of pull ups.

short torso long limbs crew reporting in
lifting about two years
181cm 81 kg

>a little over two and a half years

Get over yourself, roidzilla.

I've never taken roids and honestly my lifts are not that impressive for how long I've been lifting. I've only recently went from a lazy brosplit to a serious strength program.
For example, according to Rippetoe, a lifter should have reached my level in ~15 months following a good diet and program at a starting bodyweight of 160-170 lbs. It took me ~33 months to get to this point with a starting bodyweight of about 200 lbs.

You're still a gay botch tho

Fuckin rekt man, nice one

Thanks M8y, I take great pride in pwning newbs.

:(

Pls rate my 3 month + 3 weeks progress

5'8"
60kg
SS

Looking good, fellow amazon!

Did 5 months of calisthenics, then a year and half of weighted calisthenics (just pull ups, chin ups, dips, and recently added weighted pushups)

so i look dyel except that i have big triceps, big shoulders (my anterior delts overpower my triceps and biceps) and big back, but literally 0 chest

i have gotten compliments but i'm ambivalent, i also have some body dismorphia going on

my objective is to get weighted pull ups with my bodyweight and learn one arm pull ups, but i'm far from that yet even if i already do half bodyweight weighted pullups for 5x5

Also it seems that if i had started with the irons before i could have been much more muscular than now, i don't know why but the iron makes you bigger even if you aren't that strong

having back issues at the moment, but it'll even out eventually

5'9" 150lbs

How much do you weigh?

Rippetoe is full of shit

>tfw all my lifts are dumbell lifts and idk how heavy the bar is

Whackity smackity doo!

166cm @ 72.5kg

>lifting for 4 months

Enjoying my bulk. I turn and red and orange when I'm competition weight

I don't even train legs lol

If anyone is above intermediate they should look joocy as fuck

Mine came out as advanced and exceptional and I look big, but I'm also 23% bodyfat. Not so joocy ;_;

70kg but i'm a turbomanlet 5'5

You should be in the exceptional category with your pulling strength.

35kg for 5x5 pullups

50kg for 4x6 dips

oh my god. you are 5'3... wow. thats like.........uhhhhhhhh really short.

5'4" 154lbs Texas Method

5'10", 145 lbs.

SS for 2 months.