So is request the biggest flop since banor?

So is request the biggest flop since banor?

>hyped on biz for weeks
>"huge demand"
>"best ICO of the year"

can't even sell out in 2 days
LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Again...You realise this is on a constant cap? The cap for the last two days has been 12 ETH. Honestly, it's the best ICO system I've seen so far. No staying up so you get there first, no whale buying everything up. Everyone gets a piece of the pie.

>being this dumb and not knowing about personal caos

Stay poor americunt

Individual caps
Day 1: 6.713
Day 2: 13.426
Day 3: 26.852

The ICO was structured in such a way to deliberately last longer. Most ICOs are uncapped or have uncapped day 2s, allowing whales to scoop up tons of tokens to dump.

tl'dr: You're a fucking retard. Stay salty and buy my tokens on ED for 3-5x.

>he prefers the shitshows that RPX and Chainlik were. Where everyone was praying to get on the right block
>he doesn't appreciate the comfyness of a guaranteed cap
Please, user, please. If you stop I'll make you a discount and I'll sell you my RNC at x4 ICO price only.

No wonder burgers can't participate, didn't want anyone this stupid to get in.

BASED REQUEST.

>TFW only argument fudders have is the fair token distribution model
Hella comfy

Just bought 100k

more delusional than the digimarines

I'll be the first to laugh at you fools when this tanks on ED

miss the white list salty boy?

luckily I wasn't allowed to participate

>missed the whitelist

OP if you want to participate you just need to tell me. I got the extra cap from today to invest. We can make a pool and I'll just ask for a 10% fee on the tokens. Think about it and write me to [email protected]

THE HARDCAP WILL NEVER BE REACHED
THEY WILL HAVE TO CANCEL THE PROJECT JUST LIKE AVALON
REQUESTFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAHAHAH

comfy

comfortable

you none whites can pick it up on ED if you're lucky

>taking anything a plebbitor says seriously
the absolute state of biz

God I fucking hate when a nice rack is ruined by a golem face.

I can't tell if OP is being unironically retarded

I'll sell a quarter of my stack for 4x though, so maybe you can grab that

let me break it down for you dummies

day 1: 100000 eth can be sent
day 2: 200000 eth max

so out out 200k eth they were only able to raise 80k eth from 15000 people

thats sad

Lol it's not hard to realize when Americans can't get into the ico... all the money in the world is in America phaggot... also I bought 100k

>Being this retarded
Just wow

because literal pajeets comprise 50% of the whitelist and they can't afford to send more than 1 eth. Some people also got cold feet, not because of the project, but because of the alt coin blood bath. Weak hands.

This whole thing just centralizes the request tokens into a smaller number of wallets. Whales like myself will hold a larger percentage of the supply, and therefore greater control over the price. It's better this way.

is this the best that can be produced out of the american education system?

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Lol I wish I could max out my contribution but I don't have enough cash. I am sure that many people like me reduce the possibility of hitting the max

You just think so faggot. My and my crab mates are liquidating everything we own to fill our caps on day 3. I'm selling all my btc as much as it hurts.

good luck bro. That day 3 cap is going to have this thing filled in less than a second. You better be running a bot.

comfy

comfy comfy comfy

screencapped this thread

slug for archive search: request_pre_ico_fomo

Watch this video and try not to cum req holders
youtu.be/cI7nAplTeT0

comfyfyfy

>not understanding why personal caps make it the best ICO in history

This is what happens when wales or even dolphins are not allowed to buy massive amounts

What did you expect, for the average person to drop 3-4k USD into an ICO? many on the whitelist don't have that kind of money. And those who don't have the money to invest more are limited by the (for them) low cap.

It's actually 6.713 for day 1 and 2x6.713(IF you don't use your day 1 cap, if you use your day 1 cap it's 6.713 ONLY) for day two..Confirmed on Twitter and Reddit.

That's what I wrote.

>I cant find one bad thing about the project....
Thats where I stopped reading. Although I myself invested in that ICO I dont trust delusional hype monkeys...

> zrx 10x with similar per-investor caps
> he missed the whitelist
> he fuds

there are so many people selling spots for this you can still get on board. there's no need to be salty AF. we're all in this together right?

Here's a bad thing: The market is wonky right now so people are FUDing all over the project.