Profit

How much money have you made from crypto so far? has anyone in here become a millionare? Plz feel free to brag!

I'm barely a month into crypto and my 1.2K investment already turned into 1.65K

I wish I could have invested more but I'm a poor wagecuck.
I hope to get out high and get in low so I have even more bitcoin to work with.. but I'm nervous, I'm not sure if bitcoin will lower again and I don't want to miss more gainz

up $10,437 USD

about 1000 $ in the red and want to kms

I wish you all the luck my wagecuck brother

Good work user!

So far I've probably lost 20-40 bucks just from not having enough money to invest and paying too big a percentage in fees. Even this week's 10% gains in one day for the coins I invested in haven't broken me even.

over 9000

around 100% in the plus. could have been 400% if i had sold earlier.

thanks, but it really should be 50k+. Made so many fuckups, its like the crypto gods are just laughing at me.

I'm prepared to lose $200 since BTC won't dip in time, stubborn bitch

Started with $30, now have $2,100. With LINK that's going to become $100k or more.

Around 25k USD profit atm .
Highest was 33k usd but then I cashed out 3k in gold and silver.

$6,620. The more money you have, the easier it is to make(or lose) significant amounts.

I've made about €25k profits (realized) and if I sold now I would get about €75k more minus capital gains tax. I could have made 2-3 times that if I hadn't used my bitcoins to buy all kinds of shit like flights, hotel bookings and computer hardware but it's all pure profit so I'm not too bothered.

$100 to ~15k in a few months.

I started just over a month ago with 20k that is now 45k, pretty pleased considering I got raped for the first two weeks by the China FUD.

fucking how
fuck
Is there really no hope for me? Am I terminally retarded?

I'm at over $3m now. Went from being a NEET with poor parents and no money for college to being a multi-millionaire from getting into Bitcoin a few years ago. I'm not in lamboland or anything, but money isn't really a worry for me anymore. Feels good desu, senpai

-€65

Thanks, I don't know where the fuck to go from there though. I already made more money than I make from one week of full time cuck slaving by doing nothing.

But I really need to cash in my gainz and get in at a lower point. The question is, when is this lower point, and will it even happen? I see people doubling 10K and 20K, I want to be that guy, but I'm just a faggot lifting heavy boxes at DHL

2 months in
1.5k invested.
Got 6k atm

I got absurdly lucky many times, don't worry about it too much.

$2900 --> $6800
start on 2 weeks ago. Could have been 10k if NEO and btc not shaft me

Couple milli.

Im down 40%

Gratz user!

congrats bro. Its really not about having lambos and being retarded. Its about being /comfy/, and having enough money to not worry and pursue your passions

I hope you take care of your parents

Started with Nothing, used cryptofaucets to amass 51.38 doge coins, .00036626 liteoshi, and something else with less than 100 satoshi. I'm aiming for monacoins and digibytes to ride my way up.

good for you keeping your head cool while just walking in with 20k.
I would sweat my balls off.

And this is day 2 or 3 oddly enough.

It's more like parent. But yeah, I do.

Put in 7K in May. At 34K in this slump.

I didn't go all in at the start which is fortunate, and I pumped 10k into LINK which is where literally all of my gains have come from.

Eh, I turned 1500 euro into 12000 euro this year.

Send me 1 btc si I can do the same

My dad is dead an I'm poor with no money to invest

1DcoFZpPdpAAbq8BRTKYP6K1w1W24KVtbz

Turned 4k into 13k

I have theoretically made like 100K but I still have no idea how to cash out.

i still have ~300k doge from like 2014
so however much thats worth

made a solid 1k in the past month from 1k initial.

bullish on LINK and hoping to make at least 10 from it

4k into 20k

Invested 16k
Up at 26k
Would be at ~45k if I stopped being greedy

Ain't that the truth. I began with 1,000 and have 12,000 now. Makes me sad to think if I could have started with 100,000 I would have 1.2 million.

well let's see...i bought 2.3btc with $10k at $4400 per btc. i went all in LINK on binance when it was 11k sats because you guys said it would keep going up to $1. now my BTC stack is only around 1.6. i could've gotten more gains if i had just left my btcs alone! you fuckers lied to me! LINK is just going to keep dumping even after the fucking sibos event. how could i have been so stupid!? >hurrdurr the price is still 43 cents. FUCK YOU! MY BTC STACK IS LESS NOW BECAUSE OF LINK. IF I EVER SEE SERGEY ON THE STREETS OF BUFFALO, NY I'M GONNA CHOKE THAT BITCH.

Started in 2013 and i think i just break even now. Biggest loss was a 2000€ investment in Butterfly labs. Then bought coins at 900$ sold at a 50% loss. And now i made a 4000$ profit. Kind of sucks, but didn't know much back then.

show me your wealth ;D

1MpZ1UYE3UkFc54nHpLPiwjMTLks24KSQ4

i remember trying to understand how to even purchase bitcoins, giving up, and going back to playing TF2, this was forever ago

good things come to those who aren't retarded i guess

the shit keeps going up
might as well get in now in case it fucking explodes like everyone says its going to

Almost about to break 10k on less than a 1500 investment

you can always send it to me bby

i put in 100 and made 800 and have been messin around with it ever since.

threw in $6.7k initial investment ETH (for around 100 of them) march-april-may 2016
moved it all around etc and I'm at around $46k with most of it in BTC

$20k in, $30k cashed out, $90k current portfolio value

Been mining eth since 2015 and sold about 15% of it . Currently sitting on ~7k ETH, 34BTC I've been cashing out a btc here and there. But not much in my lifestyle has changed.
ATM mining xpr

why do you still come here if you are a millionaire now?

not much in his lifestyle has changed i guess. plus, you don't stay a millionaire spending it all.

grats bro,keep it up

1k put in Eth in the july bear market, turned it to 10k with 0x, turned that to 60k with ODN. Not a millionaire yet, but I'm gonna keep it buying low market cap coins till I make it

Just unironically bought 100k

of what?

bitcoin

XCS, take a look user

yeah, yeah, never change, biz

thats not a nice thing to say when someone does you such a favor

Help out a poor kid

1DfiYKRFgWJjcGhVMp86nx9KthLjyaVTJK

Can't baghold anymore of this shitcoins. And debt is killing me.

-7000 euro
got in the last week of august

I've lost over 9000.

I've made about 20% profit - that's been pretty steady since I started almost exactly a month ago. I've made some very nice gains on the likes of LINK, ETP and NEO but mostly canceled them out with stupid FOMO PnDs. Hopefully getting to the point where I can start picking moonmissions more sensibly and start steadily increasing my portfolio - lucky not to have made a loss so far desu given I let myself get suckered into the likes of ELIX.

£2100 and I spent most of it on anime merchandise

$0
I didn't know Veeky Forums was actually /crypto/ until a few days ago
I thought it was more focused on, y'know, businesses or whatever
how do i money

Started putting in 300$/week in August, mostly eth and a bit in btc and neo, I'm up around 40% there. Also took a shot gun approach to some ico's that looked interesting this month, enjincoin, etherparty, dragonchain and crowdwiz. Finally, picked up a bit of ark and cnd from here. Probably a little too spread out desu.

up 100% August - currently up 50 cents ..Altcoiner

nothing personal, guy, i'd just like to avoid total shitcoins and heavy bags. why would this moon? team is unknown and it's just on coinexchange

So, you're up 1.5$?

I started on Aug. 1st with $100 and slowly put in money from wagecucking until $2500. Right now, 2 and a half months later, I'm at $4200. So I've made $1700 or about 68% almost 3 months. I'm sure if I had put the entire $2500 in at the beginning, I'd be over double by now. All day trading. No hodling.

buying and selling top 100 coins or 200's?
bought a lot of shit but i dont know what to do

>All day trading. No hodling.
so you can see the future brah

you are the guy who I feed
fuck you

If you're at a loss, stop everything you're doing right now, put it all in BTC or USDT and scour the internet learning everything you possibly can about how to buy the f-ing dip. Watch all the youtube videos, read all the forex sites, whatever you have to do. When you're ready, only put about 5% of the account in any one shitcoin position unless it's a huge dip on something safe like ETH then maybe put in up to 40%. Some people here seem to have a knack for picking good ICO hodls. Hopefully one day I'll be able to do that but for now, BTFD.

12k to 70k in 2.5 months. i day trade though so i dont lose anything during these slumps like most.

Just shy of a thousand bucks
I got in ~6 months ago with $170. That's now $1,117 and change. I did this by keeping half my portfolio in bitcoin and traded shitcoins. I hit potcoin, adex and binance just right to get here. Now I hold 100% btc.

7.3 ETH in August when I started
13.7 ETH now

btw, I made 2.5 ETH from Airdrops this week. fucking lol.

from 1,8k to ~22 now, highest was 25k when ark was at ATH, sold at a small profit, now big (but not all in) in CND, hoping this is my ticket to mars and beyond

What's your strategy for entry?

Turned 40k€ into 80k€ in a month with Bitcoin simply by remembering that it never dips more than 40%

>get a job
>save money
>invest

i follow volume, RSI, and support and resistance levels. also good to always understand how bitcoin is trending when trading other alts

i thought that all that TA BRO JUST LEARN TA LOL was a meme. how can you even know if your prediction is gonna be good or not

down by a lot thanks to the weak ethereum ratio but i'm betting on a rebound in the next few months. doesn't include ~300k in random shitcoins i dont bother to keep track of.

Thanks user. Our strategies are similar. I pay close attention to support, volume, and take note when BTC drops, which alts drop harder and still rebound.

in the end most people on this forum have no idea what they are doing so they say TA is a meme and HODL is the way to go, when its the complete opposite in a volatile industry like crypto. crypto is a dream come true for daytraders.

>started with $1000 a week ago
>got to $1500 but didnt sell because I thought it'll go up
>everything crashed
>now at $700

I feel like crypto is painful and how Veeky Forums is getting to me with hundreds of coins I cant tell which one to get.

up to $1200 from $80
t. biochem student with a weird hobby

so this means if you send me 1 btc u do not even notice it holy fuck senpai

1MpZ1UYE3UkFc54nHpLPiwjMTLks24KSQ4

around 3000 from 50 dollars in a year.

I'm not sure the exact amount since I'm spread out on 4 exchanges in several different alts and eth.

I lost like a lot in ODN unfortunately, but my I will wait it out.

>I'm not in lamboland or anything

yeah well you're in bugattiland now

>started looking at RSI recently
I'm glad I picked a useful indicator to look at
I'm paralyzed since I started looking at RSI, but it's mostly been treating me well.

youre making me turn my mind 180°. all that fucking youtubers telling to hodl...
damn
so at what %profit do you sell

generally follow resistance levels when selling off. never a bad idea to ladder your sell offs. i.e. 20% at 343, 20% at 344, 20% at 345, etc. also 15 min RSI is a great indicator to use when selling off an oversold bounce, once you hit 70-85 RSI the sellers really start coming in on those bounces

Honestly I just started but I'm up 10% from the 50 I put in a week ago. I know it's not much but I just got my job also so I'll probably put money each month till I invest 10k by June.