The beginning of uni is just as bad as new years

The beginning of uni is just as bad as new years

Good thing I just commuted to university and never interacted with any of the students and just went home every day to work out the gym down the street ha ha ha

Every new semester the entire school is flooded with people, parking is impossible,lines out the door everywhere.

2 weeks later it's almost a ghost town.
Every time.

but that qt asses tho

>muh dick

This, and this year is especially bad holy fuck. The gym is swamped with freshmen DYELs that have no idea what the fuck they're doing. All they've done is take up space and equipment.
And since my gymbro apparently transferred to another uni to finish his masters I have no one to talk to while waiting for the bar. It's fucking torture.

>all my classes are online or tues/thurs
>lift at new uni gym with great equipment in the afternoon when no one is here
Feelsgoodman

nice

I just go at 6am when the gym opens.

Go from 1200-2230 and its packed with people who look at you in awe because noone dl or skwat there irl

Yeah, getting pretty sick of the groups of DYEL Chads hogging all the cable machines doing biceps curls all the time...

yup, i went from bottom end of strong at my commercial gym to inhuman cyborg strength when going back to school. I have seen one other person using a squat rack in 2 weeks.

where do you guys go to school? Squat/power rakc sin my gym are always full and here's never not a line.

Community college type thing in Ontario. We actually have a really good gym, but I only ever see people using the Smith machines for sqwats.

I also go at 6 am. The only other people there are the sports team athletes

It's going to be fucking awful, I've been using my home gym on my placement year and now I have to go to a gym with normies.

Who are inevitably going to ask if they can work in on squats, awful just fucking awful.

when is the best time to go to uni gyms? when is nobody there?

fridays and lunch time

noon and late evening

if you go from 3-6pm that shit will be swamped

>he goes to uni gym
Although I shouldn't talk because I'm paying for a not-uni gym while I'm a student. :^)

our university only has one gym for ~24000 students, literally the only time you are guaranteed a rack without waiting is 7am when they open and even then you have to be one of the first through the door

Our Uni of 30,000 UNDERGRADS + grads only has one gym

fuck me

>opening weekend
>line out the door for the gym
>get inside
>see teams of dyels running train on the machines
>garden variety bro hanging upside-down from pullup bar on power cage
>two other bros hand him 35 lb dumbells
>he starts doing gravity assisted curls
>turn 360 degrees and walk out

this is why i lift at 6am

this, 95% of students dont want to wake up early

>2016
>anything worse than new years

>tfw small gym with older equipment no ones knows about

our rec center is REALLY nice but fucking packed unless you're there at 6am or 11pm (both bad for sleep gains for me) but I recently found a hidden secret on campus

they also have bumper plates too so I guess that's a plus