This is a serbcutter. It cuts serbs

>croat engineering

>croats
>civilized

wouldn't any old knife do?

>pest control is not civilized

Do they call it the croach bite?

Yah. But after spending days of doing literally nothing but cutting peoples throats the knife gets hard to hold and your hand gets sore. So they made this. Seriously.

why were they removing Serb?

Why not?

It was a farm tool for cutting hay

Based Turks/Croats.

Lol too bad you lost Rvat. Now take you butterknife and shave Hitler's balls with it.

but are you familiar with the mexican sacatripe, used for gutting sheep (and other warm blooded animals)

Serious question. Why hasn't anyone nuked the Balkans yet?

In the latter half of the 20th century the face of war has significantly changed, and a vastly greater effort is taken to minimize civilian casualties, instead of intentionally targeting civilians to destroy the industrial capacity, manpower, and will to fight of an enemy nation, which is what nuclear weapons were designed to do. There was also an intentional effort taken by US president Truman not to normalize the use of nuclear weapons during the Korean war, when he rejected a plan put forward by General Douglas MaCarthur to escalate the conflict by using over 100 nuclear weapons to attack targets in North Korea, China, and The Soviet Union. Since then the proposal of a nuclear first strike has never been seriously proposed.

that video is solid

A nuke costs $100 mil, the Balkans aren't worth sending your soldiers to piss on.

I don't get it. Shouldn't the blade be on the "thumb side" of the hand? It looks very impractical, and I'm rather flexible.

>and a vastly greater effort is taken to minimize civilian casualties
>honestly believing this

>instead of intentionally targeting civilians to destroy the industrial capacity, manpower, and will to fight of an enemy nation
This mentality existed for a whole 40 years.

You can't enslave/servify a ruined shithole filled with corpses, duh.
And it takes forever to bring a wrecked country back to modern functionality, regardless of who ends up in control of it.

>croats
>civilized

These are mutts. Austro-Hungro-Veneto-Slavic mutts.

Croats are Slavic and Ostrogothic NORDICS.

The prisoners would be standing in a line, one behind another, facing towards the front of the line. During, say, decimation the executioner would approach them going from the front of the line, making a swift punching motion towards the neck of a select prisoner, cutting the jugular, and then continuing to walk onwards.

why didn't they just duck?

They'd be bullied for looking like a praying muslim.

Aka mutts of 4 empires

i didn't think the subject was actually serious

So, Europeans?

COME SHOW ME YOUR HARDCORE FEELINGS

Besides chimping out against Serbs did anything even happen in the independent state of Croatia, like did it do anything in ww2.

They did fight in Stalingrad.

Yeah, with the G*rmans

Point being?

Reflective

a little thing called the NOB happened, besides that not much

No.

Buttmad

About?

>and shave Hitler's balls with it.
he only had one