Leave the royalists to me

*blocks your path*

>some little cunt
>against a literal fuckin Czech Chad God of Warfare
what did user mean by this

>the virgin utraquist vs the chad taborite

H-How?

Are Hussites the best Protestants?

how have I literally never heard of this dude holy fuck.

What is up with those inflated numbers?

Because you're American.

>based Hussites
>protestcucks

He had one eye, and wore an eyepatch. He worked as a mercenary, fighting in one of the most important battles in medieval history. He returned to his homeland, where he helped carve out a new kind of state based on a new kind of religion (sort-of). He was proto-Big Boss.

TLDR the Hussite wars for a brainlet?

>still ends up being austrian cumdumpster
well done, well done indeed
however...
>600 years later
>habsburgs pls return w want german gibs

Fucking plebs

>TLDR

Fucking plebs

Jan Hus was a Bohemian theologist who was against the eclesiastic hierarchies of the Vatican and was considered to be a reformist (previous to Luther)
In the Council of Constance, Jan Hus was sentenced to death (1415). He had a lot of followers in Bohemia so the war sparked there.
the Hussites splitted in two: the Taborites (radical Hussites, who affirmed that Jesus was going to come again and humanity would no longer face poverty and misery) and the Utraquists (moderate Hussites, they sided with the Catholics in the war)
the taborites incorporated war wagons, which it was a good strategy to counter the disadventage of being outnumbered in many conflicts

I know of Jan Hus because of a manga about him. Pretty fucking based.

source?

>Grand Duchy of Lithuania

What the fuck were they even doing there?

Zizka fought along with the soon to be PLC against the Teutonic Knights
And not only that, Hus had Polish supporters who defended him in the Council of Constance

west slavic kinship

VERITAS VINCIT
E
R
I
T
A
S

V
I
N
C