Feel threads

>feel threads

>Best friend became my oneitis
>Constantly thinking about her
>Been about 5 months already that we've been talking
>Every time that I ask her to go out to hang out or eat, she declines or makes up an excuse
>Sometimes she'll just straight up ignore my invitation and change the topic
>Decided that today will determine if I have a chance with her or not
>I go visit her at uni, 40 min drive for me, I don't have class fridays.
>Make it in time at 12PM exact, I know she gets out soon.
>"Hey X, I'm on campus, wanna see what's going on?" (There was a BBQ and various events going on)
>"I'm at class"
>"Oh, what time do you get out? It's a good day"
>"At 4 haha"

I checked her schedule. She got out at 12:30pm. I waited to see if maybe she would change her mind and shoot me a text. I left at 1pm with no response.

>In uni, trying to finish super-fast; have a class at 7 pm
>There is a girl in a wheelchair in the class. 6/10, super-smart. Lovely voice and very nice, but shy
>She is my age; does more of the evening classes because she doesn't have to fight crowds and almost never gets the big lecture halls
>Get put with her for a joint assignment because almost everyone else was a non-trd student
>She was really shy at first, but opened up and was really funny.
>He had these things on her arms, like braces, and had a little hook for zippers and things. and a thing to hold a pen of pencil steady - her fine motor was poor and had little grip strength
>After a while she asks me to study at heer place for the test so she doesn't have to travel a lot: ok
more

>I go over and she is cooking something. She comes out and she looks super nice; a dress over leggings, her hair all loose. I had thought she was maybe a 6/10, but she usually wore wool hats, etc. She was lovely.
>And embarrassed. She admitted she had someone come by once a day to prep things but she forgot to ask and there was a jar she couldn't open - I popped the lid and she kept cooking
>Before you know it we're studying and having penne pasta with diced italian sausage and a salad. Very good.
>After I finally ask her what happened; her sophomore year she was riding with a senior girl who crashed the car. The driver died and she was paralyzed. She was hoping to study and become a counselor that helped others who had become paralyzed how to cope.
>We talked a bit about family; I sat in a chair so we were at the same level.
>At the end of the night I leaned over, gave her a kiss, thanked her, and left
>She smelled great and had great lips and an awesome startled kiss
more

>I called her the next day and thanked her for the meal and asked to see her again. I saw her in class and she was her usual 'in disguise' self. We talked and she was so shy again.
>That weekend I went to her place again, bringing food.
>We talked for about 20 minutes, then just started making out.
>She was so vocal, and so passionate, and so - vivacious. I never knew what that word meant before that.
>She poked my head with her arm brace and it made me laugh
>She asked me to help her move to the couch. so I picked her up and sat her in the couch and we kept going. She was so light!
>After a while I tried to take off her blouse, but she resisted, so I settled for kissing a lot.
>After about an hour I admitted I had to go - I had an early class. She sighed, asked me to help her back into her chair (I did) and I left
>I got to my room and called my mom. I had already told her about a girl in a wheelchair. I mentioned I had gone to her place for a meal.
>I told mom I had gone there again and that we kissed and I liked her. Mom asked if she was nice. I asked mom if she would be upset if I dated a girl who was paralyzed, she said
>"I don't care if she is Black, Short, or German - does she really love you and is she Jewish?"
>"I don't think she's Jewish, Ma"
>"She can convert"
more

So you basically you didn't get the hint over the 5 months she wasn't interested in you. You then took it upon yourself to drive for 40 minutes after stalking her time table to be rejected?

Why exactly do you think this level of beta phaggatory is acceptable ?

>She was a little distant at class, but took my calls and was nice. The next weekend when I got to her place she was in her disguise and told me we had to talk.
>OK
>It took her a long time, with a lot of stuttering and almost crying, but she explained
>She couldn't feel anything below her navel, really. Her legs had wasted away so they were like sticks. She had to wear a diaper and couldn't control her bodily functions.
>I was also the first boy she ever kissed and she was nervous. Boys had chased her until she was in a wheelchair, then they ignored her.
>And she was terrified of what my parents would think
>I said, "All my mother wants to know is, are you Jewish?"
>She laughed, with teary eyes, and said no. And we laughed, and hugged, and cried a little
>And then were were a couple
>Class was Wednesday night, and we sat together
>Thursdays I would take her ouit and push her around campus, or go to the park, or something
>Saturdays was her place, Sundays we'd go out
>Tuesdays she was in therapy
more

>This went on through the term and into Summer
>I had a ton of fun with her all the time
>I was going year-round, and so was she, so it was almost like we were meant to be together.
>After 3 months my parents visited and met her. Oh, they liked her a lot
>I met her mother- her mother was very quiet, but super sweet and obviously liked me. Her dad worked 2 jobs to support her and her siblings, but I talked to him on the phone a few times. Great guy.
>I found out that the only thing that upset her was pity. She hated being pitied.
>We made out a lot. I eventually did get inside her blouse. Good, solid B cups with puffy nipples, like my fetishes were for a reason.
>It was like all her sensitivity was in her breasts
>After a few attempts I learned how to make her cum by playing with her nipples while stroking her hair
>She tried giving me a handjob, but with the braces it hurt and without them she didn't have the grip
>I usually would either rub her tits with my dick and then jerk off on them or she'd blow me
>We were doing that 3-4 times a week through the first half of Summer
more

>declines everything you suggest
>starts ignoring you
>still thinks he has a shot
Dude, she probably wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire.

>I am pretty sure she is The One
>That August she had a big medical appointment; a full physical with CT scans and such to see how she was progressing. She was a little nervous but excited because there was a slim chance the damage to her upper spine might, just might, be due to pressure that could be fixed and her hands would get much better
>Her parents came and she flew off to Minnesota for the checkup, gone for 2 weeks
>We talked every night for 10 days, then she stopped answering or calling
>She got back and I was in her apartment when her parents arrived. I had flowers out, and some of her favorite food.
>Her parents seemed odd and she was really quiet.
>I figured it was the stress. We talked for a while, then her mom said she was really tired and they were putting her to bed
more

You could have a shorten this you fucking homo

>I went to her place the next day
>She was dressed up, expecting me, but really distant.
>I asked her what was wrong
>"We have to stop seeing each other"
>I was floored. I demanded to know what had happened. It took a long time, but she finally opened up
>She said
>"I love you, but I am broken. My legs are like a zombie, I wear a diaper like a baby, I can't even use a pen without wearing these braces! People have to come over every day to help me open jars! What kind of wife would I be if someone has to do everything for me?!"
>"I don't care, that doesn't matter to me"
>"I can't hold a baby, my arms are too weak! I can't pick up a toddler, I can't even feed them properly! I can't even cut up MY food! I need so much care I couldn't care for a husband or a baby."
>"I told you, I don't care about any of that"
>"I asked them. I asked the doctors to check something. I never thought I'd need to know, but I asked them. And they told me. I can't have children, user. I can never have kids. So even if you could bring yourself to do... that... with me I can't have kids. Ever."
>"We could adopt!"
>"She laughed such a painful laugh. I never want to hear that sound again
>"No, we couldn't. Didn't you hear me? I can't care for me, let alone a child. No one would ever let me adopt a child. No one would let me *babysit* a child."
>She sighed a little, then looked firm
>"I knew the truth when I woke up after my first day in therapy. I am broken beyond repair. I can help others like me, but I have to grasp that I will never get better and I can never, ever have a normal life"
>She looked at me and there were tears on her face
>"You are so special you let me forget that for a while. But it will never change."
>I said, "But I love you!"
>"I love you, too. That's why this can't happen. You... I can never be what you should have. I know you and I know that as much as you love me after a few years - you'd pity me, too. I won't let this Summer turn into pity"
more

Because shit happened over those 5 months that made me rethink my situation. When we first started talking she would never start the conversation and ended it quickly. I said fuck her, and ignored her for a while. It wasn't until uni was about the begin that she started talking to me again and apologizing for not talking to me because she was busy. Furthermore, she's way more open to me than she has been before. She has told me things no one knows and is very touchy-feely with me, which i hate because I can't differentiate if it's teasing or general playfulness. But yeah, I know I'm a colossal beta faggot and I need help.

>I argued more, but she was determined. I kissed her good-bye and left.
>As the door shut I heard her burst into tears.
>For the rest of the Summer I saw her every now and then. In the Fall I saw her once in a while, in the distance.
>I tried calling a few times. No answer, no reply. >My mother said she was a grown woman and deserved to make her own decisions and that I should remember that next time I met a girl - if you love them, tell them and make mutual promises early.
>I heard she transferred schools after that Fall.
>I look her up online every now and then. She counsels people with spinal injuries, like she wanted. Her father passed away. She wears her hair short, now.
>I never spoke to her again.

____

Not my story, user. Sorry.

Just posting it for an old friend.

Veeky Forums is not your personal blog.

Fuck I'm retarded.

you fags, op was saying feels threads are shit

Right, So basically she was chowing down on chad dick for a while. Then when she had a free moment and needed attention her beta white knight was on stand by. Floundering her with attention.

Sort your shit out else you're going to be a cuck the rest of your life.

> B E T A
> E
> T
> A

Hey man, it's fine.
Learn from your mistakes, next time you'll notice the signals.

fuck off, choose or leave it be

>muh romance
>muh forbidden love
>muh heartbreak

you're a faggot

I send my oneitis progress pics from time to time just to rub it in what she's missing out on as she dates numales.

Other than that I consider myself a pretty mature person.

should've raped her

>tfw no gf

Nice blog you got here, faggot

This

Another friday alone
I wish women were like weights, weight want to be picked up

They've taken a lot of credit and work from me at work. I was told by another engineer today that they've noticed. I've worked hard and someone else took the credit for everything I've worked on. They said my name was on it but honestly I feel like that isn't the case they've taken a lot from me and used me. Now I'm sticking my position and I want to get another job but in three to six months there should be another position opening up. I don't really want it but director of this specific IT dept looks good.

>tfw went for a drug test today
>tfw had to piss really bad
>tfw go in bathroom with little cup
>tfw guy standing looking at my dick
>tfw can't piss
>drink a bunch of water
>bladder starts to hurt say I'm ready again
Second attempt
>have to piss really bad
>he's looking at my dick and can't go piss
>go back out and drink more water wait 10 minutes
>third times a charm
>go in and piss but have to push really fucking hard and barley full the cup up enough
>leave the building
>start driving home
>have to pull over and go behind a building and take a minute long piss

Fucking stage fright

I'm stressed out and nobody cares, they know I'm depressed because of what happened but they really don't give a shot. All the work I've put in meant nothing. At least the business contacts I've made have added me on LinkedIn andnthey respect me for the work I did. While my own management took my actual jobs away.

what the fuck were you thinking waiting for her class to get out anyway?

she tells you it won't get out until 4, so what would she think if she walks out at 12:30 and sees you in your car right there? she would know you're a creep stalking her and her schedule.

Hell, she probably did see your car and just didn't leave until you drove away because you freaked her out.

>tfw gf
>tfw thinking about building a family in the future
>tfw will finish engineering MSc in a year and will finally start working
>tfw realized that sports offer helluva lot fun at 20-ish
>tfw today I looked in a mirror and finally didn't see myself as the husky weakling that I used to be in highschool

We're all gonna make it brahs. Just keep studying and bettering yourselves.

>that feel when you know no one would be this excited to see you after a long period of time.
At least my dog would:^)

Dude, I even have this at regular fucking urinals.

Damn man straight up lied to. Fuck the hoe mane, get in the gym abd fucking LIFT.

what's your story, OP?

She had sent me her schedule before, she only has one class on fridays, which ends at 12:30. So she just lied, and no I didn't just wait in the car like a creep. But now I realize I've been a retarded beta faggot for a couple of months now.

Why are so many women so mean? I just wanna have a chance for fuck's sake.

Thanks man, will do

>girl I like always treats me like shit
>eventually starts dating some random dude
>tells me she had feels for me
Never did anything cause she treated me like ass. Why they do this

Move on man. I'm sorry if you feel this way and I'm sorry if it's your first love (first is always the most emotional), but you gotta move on. If you keep dwelling onto her it'll make recovery harder and you won't be able to live with yourself, learn to let go and find another women. I know this is said a lot, but there are tons more fish in the sea for you to catch.

She actually doesn't like you, she just wants you around as a fallback solution in case Chad stops wanting her. Trust me dude, women are evil and they always have backup plans for everything.

Fucking shit, Veeky Forums really is my family. Thanks guys. Will try to not be a beta faggot from now on.

>She left me for drugs.
>She left me for her ex.
>She left me for her 'soulmate.'
>She left me because she was bored.
>She left me for her religion.
>She left me for personal gain.

Now that I'm Veeky Forums I leave them.
It hurts from this side, too.

ITT: a bunch of faggots talking about their feelings

JUST LOL. Homo group therapy. Real men have no feelings.

Saved that, great image thanks mane.

Good. We all go through this, make sure you do learn and move on. No woman is worth it, any sign she isn't interested. Move on.

She just wants you now because you are a more attractive offer than her beta nobody.

You are better than that, user.

However, now is your chance to treat her like shit and keep her on a leash (if you so choose to).

Nice bait, user! You'll get em next time!

Why the fuck are jews so close to their mothers.

what the fuck is with Veeky Forums and greentexts, christ its true everyone here is too retarded and full of their add to read something longer than 2 meme arrows

This.

>he did this much work for oneitis and actually drove to her school to say hi after months of declining

Yeah, I'm the poster of the long text. I don't understand why people can't read 5 paragraphs of a good story.

The guy who originally posted it told me I should post it in feel threads, so I'm doing it.

Dunno.

I am kind of sick of having to initiate contact all the time. You know ofc it's the guys job to go up to girls but I really fucking hate it. I am not even that bad at it, sure sometimes I spill some ramen but mostly it goes okay. Like I somehow manage to chat up a girl on the bus or at a party, she will even give me her number and I still get nothing out of it. A few weeks ago I met a really cute one and we got along very good, she gave me her number without me asking and when I texted her she took 2 weeks to respond. 2 fucking weeks. When I replied she took another week and a half or so what the fuck. I am so sick of all this dating game tier bullshit

you fucked up user
you almost had a wheelchair gf

I'm glad that I managed to help. I just don't want to see anybody else fall into the same mistakes that I fell for. I used to love someone just like yours, I tried my best to sacrifice everything I had for her but it just didn't work out. If a chick doesn't seem to be interested in you (you can tell by their body language, if they try to avoid you a lot), then abort mission. You can't make a girl become into you, trust me, it's impossible. One sided love is hell, it's better to go after someone who'll actually take care of you and shares the same feelings that you have.

It may take a really long time to find that special someone, but trust me, once you do it'll be worth it all over these other dumb sluts.

Have you found your special someone

block her bro, do it now. you faggot

so....you're telling me I have to convert to date Jewish girls?

Yes. We live happily now, I love it when she greets me every morning with her smile and kisses me on the cheek before I go to work. Sure, I still get flashbacks of 'that girl' that I wanted before, but I'm glad I actually have someone who loves me back instead of being a bitch's beta orbiter. It's a wonderful feeling.

>messaging girl on dating site
>sent message to like 10 different girls and she was the only person to respond
>usually wait 30 ish hours to respond so i don't look desprerate
>so far we are doing good
>she usually responds withing a few hours and then I patiantly wait a day to respond
>she messages one day and I feel its probably safe to message back right away.
>I message back an autistic essay back at her
>it's been 4 days since that message and she hasn't responded
>had a dream today that a girl stood me up and I was sitting at home in the dark alone thinking about why anyone would want to talk to me
>my body still isn't in the shape I want it to be.

this shit saps my lifts.

You are a real alpha like me.

wanna switch cum dumps we know?

Post the text

Sorry bro, was she writing you essays prior to your last message? Rule of thumb I follow is to never surpass what a girl writes to me.

Hope she comes through despite that 4 day drought. Don't give up on other potentials.

What was that "essay" about exactly? You were just introducing yourself to her and you were both casually chatting, you shouldn't have wrote something like that straight away. You always start small then build up as you get to know her better, save the love letters and that shit for later. Also avoid 'gentlemanly' behaviour, most women just find it lame.

are you retarded? he DID have a wheelchair gf. she dumped him

probably doesn't help that I log in like 4 times a day to check if she has responded.

honestly I pretty much have zero friends on top of being single so it's a double blow.

fukken hell man

>skipped every class today
>didn't even lift, even though I'm making huge progress
>tried to see how hard it would be to choke myself with a belt
I got fit, I get mires, I'm not a total aspie and can actually hold a conversation with anyone.
>none of it worked
>it will never work
>trapped on earth until we die
>only finding happiness in retrospect and drugs
>it won't last
>it never does

Is this actually real. user seriously?

she wrote about 3 paragraphs and then I followed it up with 5. was a stupid fucking idea man.

is it time to put me down yet?

Dude get over her before Chad cucks you and you become a robot.

It's all good bro, I know that feeling. I'm not a single parent but I practically have zero friends and my only means of dating is through online.

The girls I've been pulling in are either out of recovery, obese, overly dependent, or hood rats. Shit gets frustrating but giving up isn't gonna get me anywhere.

Plus include the fact I'm turning one year older and contemplating getting another hair graph (can't shave my head bc the prev graph left a huge scar) and yeah... we all have our blows.

Keep your head up, user.

Bruh, the fuck? What makes you think it's okay to go from responding once a day with short messages to this shit out of nowhere?

Not
But man seriosly, it looks desperate. But could be worse, at least you know you are doing something wrong. Read a good self improvement book, and start practicing. Talking to girls and finding gfs is about talking skill and networking. And both of those can be worked out, double so if you are autistic. And you are on Veeky Forums so it is safe to say, you are.

>5'5'' manlet, balding
>2 years of lifting, still look like absolute shit
>73kg now, been down to 64 last year with 8% average bodyfat and still had 20% fat on belly (gym measurements, so add like 5%)
>manhandles overflowing
>All male highschool, Mech. eng degree, been 5 years since i even had contact with a girl
>way too much of a fucking pussy to even use tinder
>life is study, fight, lift and repeat

i just wanted to be normal

>way too much of a fucking pussy to even use tinder

What are you afraid of? If you don't get any matches then you're like majority of those who use tinder, it's completely lopsided so don't fret.

Go in with no exceptions or fucks, got nothing to lose but time.

Your mistake is that you actually try to get to know each other, don't do that over text. Usually the only means of chatting is to make the girl smile a bit maybe laugh so she's willing to meet up with you. Be creative, throw in some funny lines maybe mock her a bit (in a nice way) and casually ask for a meet up.
Even on a date you should primarily be funny/flirty, but you can also talk about this stuff there. But never write stuff like this unless she clearly wants you to, which almost never happens.

>OP asks for a feels thread
>Someone replies with an actual story
>Everyone feels the need to reply to show how 3dgy they are
Shit man I enjoyed it.

We ain't gonna let you feel down faggot. You are going to start feeling good again. And you will keep feeling good. And one day you will come back to this bhutanese tree planting forum, and be thankful.

I used to be friends with a girl I thought I loved but after drunk texting her one night we haven't really talked. I've thought about it since then and I'm pretty sure I only thought I loved her cause she's the only woman who ever gave me the time of day, but the fuck up till hurts.

Not him but i also fear no matches on tinder
Its bad because tinder feels like a last ditch kind of thing
You know, the final battle that if you lose it youre gonna lose forever
Atleast thats how i feel

Tinder is great, I've met two chicks off there in the last couple months and the sex was amazing

Defo give it a try, and don't feel shit for no matches, I sometimes get a couple a day and sometimes none for a couple days

this. After all these years, user, you should already know

my problem isn't even no matches, tho it wouldn't feel good, i just don't know how to speak with girls anymore, fear of spaghetti and not knowing what to talk about / how to reply

i'm a fucking faggot really

I'm getting drunk as fuck tonight, i just need one more night of bad ass drinking

Ill give it a go later on, when i got more time since now time is short (school+work)
Still im dubious because if tinder fails me i got nothing else, well bars and clubs i guess but they seem even worse

just created a tinder today
didn't expect to get a match so soon
cute girl too
she even messaged me first
shame she was a bot.
still waiting for my next match.

I knew my body composition was weird so I got a DEXA. 160lbs, 120lbs lean mass. 25% bodyfat. So I'm cutting down to 135. Turns out I store a lot of fat in my legs (they were like 32% fat) so the visual estimates, and statistical estimates based on neck and waist size don't apply to me.

On the bright side, my lift stats are sort of okay for a 135lb male as opposed to total shit at 160 or 170lbs.

the only way this could get sadder was if it was in 5-7-5 structure.

>tfw my gf has a bigger penis than me

>skinnyfat
>put on 15kgs
>fridgemode
> :(

I lift so the next one won't leave me

kek, I wish women wanted to see holding my rock hard plank.

She left me, and is happier than ever.

I just want to die

I just want to die.

tinder is like making a resume and doing good in the interview with a potential boss in the company of sugar walls LLC

you just gotta know how to sell yourself and overstate your qualifications like most people.