How many pull ups can you do in a row user?

how many pull ups can you do in a row user?

what do I get

Haven't tested in a while. Most I've ever done was 20. 115 lb weighted 1RM.

30 brohim

When did you start adding weight?

Shit i just ate. Lemme try and tell you (im in a forced deload week because of exams so im fresh).

I stoped at 12 cuz i almost threw up. I could do more. Slow up, slow down, focused on form of course.

About 4. Been working out for like a month and a half and could barely do one. Not amazing but progress is progress.

When I could do 10 or so. Honestly wish I had added sooner. There's nothing wrong with added 5 lbs once you can 3x5 or 5x5 (or whatever linear progression strength training rep scheme you like) with body weight. There is nothing significant about pull-ups that you must be able to do 3x10 or whatever before you increase the load. It's like any other compound lift, just part of the load happens to be your body weight.

Me waiting that long to add weight was purely because I didn't ever really consider it. Once I discovered weighted pull-ups, I just started putting bottles of water in my backpack and doing pull-ups in my dorm room on a doorway pull-up bar.

Pull ups are dificult to test because they weight you are moving is changing, if you went up in weight they are more difficult, if you are cutting they are easier. So maybe its more proggres than you think anonkun.

Currently:

26 pull-ups when rested is my best
34 chin-ups when rested
8 one arm chins (right)
7 one arm chins (left)

t. 5'10 skelly manlet.

BUMP

12, tested today. A bit disappointed, since a few months ago I was able to do just as much (been only doing low rep weighted pull ups in the meantime)

12 is a lot better than most people. You're on the road to greatness.

kill me

Proper form, like 3.

Pullups is like 50% training and 50% strength

You could be the strongest guy in the room and still only do 15 pullups.

Pullups are for skeletons

I've got a question.

I usually aim for 50 pullups total, and try to divide them in 5 sets of 10 reps, but after 30 or so I can only do sets of 5 or 6 (admitedly I rest only for a minute or less than a minute).

Should I change my approach and start doing fewer reps but with more weight? For example, instead of aiming for 50 pullups in total, do 5x5-6 with more weight.

185lbs skinny fat training 7mo

12+
If I'm doing pull ups (unweighted), I just stop at 12.

Used to do 100

Now, i probably couldn't do more than 60

>Used to do 100

>100

Hit 26 today
>mfw

15 after nine months of lifting from skellington swimmer mode to decent.

Probably 6 or 7, but I rarely do them so idk. I tried a week ago after deadlifts and got 6

crossfitter detected

nice, anything past 20 strict is top-tier

Could do over 17 at like 85kg before I had to stop due to an arm injury for like 2-3 months

Now I do 5 with additional 20kg at 92kg bw. But my muscle stamina has gone to shit so i dont see much of an difference between Weighted and not

15 pull ups are quite a lot (assuming good form)

0. Kill me.