/roids/

cheating frauds general

>JB WEEKEND EDITION

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

taylorhooton.org/are-steroids-from-underground-labs-contaminated-with-toxic-metals/
youtube.com/watch?v=IYfdDzEFduQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in for detergent life

I met the coolest chick ever last Friday but
1) she's incredibly prudish, so no early sex for sure
2) she's leaving the country for 3 months in 3 weeks, so getting to know her might end up being a waste of time

the date went incredibly well however, by no sex standards

should I text her/set something up again or just avoid the situation?

thanks blog

>should I text her/set something up again or just avoid the situation?

do what makes you most happy bro

imo just try to fuck her before she leaves if she is that good

Fuck the catfishy fitness model dude made me make him 2 videos but won't send me a sign or video
Keeps asking my address
Saying I need to trust him

Like wot is he hoping to accomplish if he's fake...? Am I going to end up human trafficked on the deepweb lmao?

Like if some gross fuck shows up instead is he just hoping that since he's already there I'll bend over lmao?

>ill kill you
Before or after you fuck me in a daki?

maybe its someone from here who wants to doxx you

>tfw considering abandoning world of warcraft

16 hour scheduled raids per week + an hour a day of daily quests seems like a gains killer.

I'm thinking of upping my work hours to 45 per week(6 days) and factoring in the gym, relax time, youtube time, and general fuckery/casual gaming, I just can't see this not affecting either my sleep/gains/work/feeling of freedom.

its a painful sacrifice but i think itll be worth it.

go on a couple more dates with no expectations before she leaves

text her in 3.5 months when she returns and you'll get the vag

Its hard at the begining, then you realize videogames are there to fill a void, that you are now filling with other more productive activities. Then you start to question your existence and why we are born if we are all gonna die, and then you either stop giving a shit, get deppresed or off yourself. I just stoped giving a shit.

>implying I haven't already posted all my personal info on here myself

They are literal tards if so

It does not need to make sense, theres a lot of faggots that do things like that simply to fulfil some bullshit desire, like for example /r9k/ often make fake profiles, ask for nudes etc.... then will send nudes to woman family.

also, why don't you post videos for us? fucking 3d whore

Veeky Forums doesn't support mp4 format

>tfw in love with estp

yeah i kind of need something to fill the few hours of void I'll have (outside of making dosh).

I mean, spending an hour and a half at the gym and oggling at the mega supermarket for big discounts on protons and then enjoying my freshly cooked meal while watching rxmuscle/luimacro takes a good 3 hours overall, but I kinda need a "goal" outside the physical and monetary level.

MMOs and online games that encourage racing/competition/no lifing kind of give me that purpose.

Literally spent 400$ on a cash shop for rf online in the span of 2 weeks and no lifed it 15 hours a day on my offs and most of my waking hours when not working.

#
Bah I'm just being a pussy.
Waking up now, still feels shit trying to bring heel to butt.

Will start Tbol on Monday so that should help.

Kek at all the soft lumpy dyels posting about their AAS use, is this what most of /fraud/ looks like?

just convert them to webm
real easy just google it
>is this what most of /fraud/ looks like?
p much yeah

i believe if the video is small, you can convert to webm online

>convert to webm

I did with the video of me licking my lips had turn it into a fucking gif yet still cuz Veeky Forums needs to get it's estro checked

I'm not going through all that effort for fraud. At least with catfish guy there's a small chance I'll be guzzling the cum of a IG model tier dude

So these soft lumpy fucks see masT start his umpteenth /cbt/ and figure a cycle will get them there?

Fuck sake I mad.

did you at least reverse Google image search his pics?

Im sure they know steroids aren't magic, i think they're just looking for any shortcut.

After my first pin of tren yesterday I burned up like a furnace for 2 hours but nothing ever since. Is this normal?

Yeah I ran them through a few searches but with how many sites don't index with Google etc it's not very reliable

During

>competition
>whales in mmo
Lmao

>nice meme

If price was no object would you rather do an HGH cycle or a Test cycle?

u run them both retard

I would use hgh while on test

anyone ever try dapoxetine? i feel like it might be too good to be true (or harmless)

On blast, and I have some libido issues. I can get hard and cum, but I have very low argue to do so. Some days I get morning wood, some others I don't. Intend to get bloods to see what's going on. Any other values that I should check, other than e2 and prolactin? I'm using .5 adex eod, should I get the bloods for the e2 the day after I've taken adex, the same day, or it doesn't matter?

Do you guys think it would be weird if I asked my mom to help pin my glutes?

That needle looks fucking nasty

Thanks. Now if someone could answer my question.

>Like if some gross fuck shows up instead is he just hoping that since he's already there I'll bend over lmao?

Didnt you already do this cause you textd the wrong dude?

yes

100%

Do it

LMAO yeah but he didn't catfish me that was my bad

On week 6 of a 16 week blast. 500 test/300 deca per week. Gyno flare up. Along with ai I'm taking 20mg nolva and 60mg rolax daily.
Should I continue the blast with the nolva amd rolax or should i drop back to cruise until titties go away?

So this guy at my gym has some really cheap ugl gear but he seems kinda sketchy, is there any place I can test the gear for dosage, impurities, etc... Would ideally like a mass spectrometer test but I don't know how to get that done

Jano does testing, you could send it to him. Or buy a labmax kit.

Lads and ladies I need your two cents.

From August 14th to today I managed to drop down from 14.3% to 12.5% bodyfat.

I already did my first pin yesterday and will continue low dosages of 125mg twice a week for next three weeks Monday/Thursday before upping to 250mg twice a week for next eight weeks.

Was going to start 40mg Tbol for 20 days as of Monday.

Question is should I keep at my deficit for the next three weeks until the test kicks in, or eat at maintenance, or even start scaling up the calories?

SHREDS>ANYTHING ELSE

You really don't need to taper up/down, that's how esters work dude

this also means you can begin tbol at any time, even 80mg pwo for 2-3 weeks while you're waiting for test to ramp up, then lower it but that's up to you

Just seems like a waste of roids to use them without building muscle, but I concede, that's some nice shred.

Only reason I tapered up was to make it so I'd have a twelve week cycle instead of 10.

I'll see how I react to Tbol, I know that a lot of anabolic veterans online think it's too mild and recommended doses up over 100mg a day but I'm hoping for a less is more approach, especially for my livers sake.

test is cheap, w8 with the tbol until you are in a calorie surplus

you're not going to see much from a partial 12wk cycle
i recommend 16min, but preferably 20

buy another vial or two in 1-2 months, and kick it to 500mg in the meantime

Wait with tbol?

16-20 a bit long for a beginner cycle ain't it?

So as to my initial question should I keep cutting, maintain or start bulking while waiting for test to kick in considering my bodyfat?

I know that naturally I bulk like absolute shit despite counting every calorie and eating clean I'll put on 3kg of fat for every 100g of muscle.

if you're pinning test-e e3.5d, get bloods around 48 hours after your last pin.

the test doesn't take 3 weeks to "kick in," that's just when you start to notice the accumulated effects of it. it starts "working" as soon as you start pinning.

why are you doing low dosages for 3 weeks before upping? are you trying to shed more bodyfat during the first 3 weeks? if not, i don't see the point of waiting 3 weeks to start your real cycle dosage.

if you're trying to bulk just start now. no benefit to continuing deficit "until the test kicks in" (which isn't a thing, again it's just when you start to notice in full force the accumulated benefits). you'll be wasting time.

>16-20 a bit long for a beginner cycle ain't it?
nope

>So as to my initial question should I keep cutting, maintain or start bulking while waiting for test to kick in considering my bodyfat?

considering you're on a glorified cruise for the better part of a month, keep cutting

Uhh guys? Should We be worried about this?taylorhooton.org/are-steroids-from-underground-labs-contaminated-with-toxic-metals/

I believe I've heard the raws themselves are very rarely contaminated with heavy metals. It's not all that much of a concern.

That was what I was asking.
At 12.5% would I be better to lose more fat before the full effects start?

Just thinking I'm still fatter than I should be.

The only thing I hate from getting advice from non trips is I can't be sure if it's and telling me how it is.

Dont even trust the trips srs, do your own research but realistically 10 weeks is too short, 12 is alright 15 or so is a lot better

tfw 3 weeks into cutting 250 tren 100 test for 10 weeks.
kind of want to up tren to 400 and do that for an additional 10 weeks.

tren keeps crashing and have to heat up before every pin

Hooton is a conservative shill that was too much of a pussy to address the real issue with his son, and confront big pharmaceutical on why SSRIs caused suicidal ideation.

Anything associated with him and gear is largely propaganda or plain false.

I am 12, but from 10 to the first few days of a 14th I was finishing with Tbol.

Would .22um filter out heavy metals or would that be more from something like a carbon block filter?

I'd agree. His kid obviously had problems and the SSRI only potentiated them.

I mean "full effects" as in that's when you things start to become visibly noticeable. It's not like it takes 3 weeks for the test to peak; that happens a couple of days after you pin.

i'd suggest not trying to min-max too much especially on your first cycle. from your pics your bodyfat looks good (low enough) to just blast full on. 12 weeks with a 3 week glorified cruise dose at the beginning is already cutting it a bit short. get another vial of test and do a full 12-16 week blast. and start eating at a surplus right away. you can adjust mid-cycle when you get bloods and also take stock of how you're responding. it's hard to give very generalized advice b/c everybody responds differently.

for example, on my first cycle i started eating at a surplus right away, but i was afraid of getting fat so it wasn't a big surplus. i was also afraid of gyno so i took 12.5mg asin every time i pinned (so E3.5D). after about 5 weeks into my cycle i noticed i was actually getting leaner even though i had gained some mass and also felt like my E2 was a bit too low. so i got bloods and confirmed that 12.5mg asin was indeed bringing down my E2 very low (so i adjusted to 6.25mg E3.5D) and i increased my caloric surplus.

I am doing 12*
Pls no ban

I'm not that familiar with filtration re: heavy metals, but looking at it cursorily yeah, carbon filters look much more efficient at removing heavy metals.

How do I go about getting testosterone legally? Obamacare will pay for it if I find a bro-tier doctor to prescribe it for me, right guys?

You'd have to chelate them out. Filtration probably wouldn't work.

you will only get enough so you have natty test levels. injecting testosterone will replace your current production, NOT boost it.

Lurk more and you'll find it is a big waste of time.

You will need legit very low levels of testosterone from your blood test, and if your dyel doctor feels it's low enough to justify he'll just prescribe the bare minimum.

I am adding a tbol finisher.
Hmm, guess it's time to meal prep!

Will eat at my maintenance for first couple of weeks (about 3300), and scale up.

If you can't differentiate between knowledgeable advice and broscience you shouldn't be on Veeky Forums

Do your own fucking research instead of asking to be spoonfed and maybe you won't have to worry.

Don't be a cunt.

Should I get tested?

yo about to start my first cycle should I get test c and test c? Also is HGH worth the cost? I have the money for it, but $250 per month is still a fucking lot. What does HGH do that Test can't?

get test e.

>What does HGH do that Test can't?
google

I'm ok with this. Even if I'm hitting 500, I'd be happier with 800.

What's the bare minimum?

Ok what's the difference between test c and e?

Lmao @ growth on your first cycle.

Im titty-user

What the fuck you linking me for. I asked for advice after doing research about it, to get others opinions cause I get tunnel vision.

Got good advice, doing the PSMF recommended on 250mg test/wk starting next week.

Tl;dr fuck off judgemental prick.

What's wrong with that? HGH is the anabolic with the least side effects isn't it?

>What is acromegaly

>I'm ok with this. Even if I'm hitting 500, I'd be happier with 800.
you won't get test if you have normal levels
>What's the bare minimum?
google it

>Ok what's the difference between test c and e?
google it

Its fucking expensive as shit and the gains youll see wont compare to what you get from just test which cost 1/8 as much

Because Veeky Forums should be reminded of the average fraudster physique.

if you legit have low test it's certainly worth a shot. getting pharma grade testosterone and possibly getting your insurance to cover it is no joke.

if you have good test already, all it will do is replace your natural testosterone (and your body will shut down its own production), so i wouldn't recommend it.

Just go to a sketchy aging clinic, they give out test to anyone as long as you have money

google it and you'll find a better, more detailed answers than we can give you. basically the ester is different, leading to different half lives.

he's not a fraudster, yet.

and you've pinned what, once?

>tfw want to get huge arms and shoulders
>decide to go overdrive
>pinning 2.5g of compounds and eating 3000 cals 400g protein

Cals seem kinda low.

Am i able to train everyday with this if i use high volume medium highish weight?

Cruise dose test + 50mg tren EOD.

Anyone have experiences you'd like to share?
Also
Zoloft while on tren? Potentiate the sides or help?

If you're really pinning that much gear youd be able to work out 3 times a day and make gains.
3k cal are way too low for that much gear.

you both don't know shit, please leave

Do you really need to take asin if you are on a cruise dose? Don't want to put unnecessary stress on my body

> tfw want to fuck ESTP but scared I won't be able to satisfy her and she will come on here and talk shit about me

do you even know how any of this work?

Yeah dude asin inhibits estrogen but I don't want to take it if I don't need to

She is cute as fuck holy shit just end my life. Plus that subtle camel toe.

if you bring her drugs she'll forget how small your dick is

Not sure what to make of this thread

I think the bigger question is why are you on /b/?

Yeah I have orgasms over nothing on heroin

If you ain't confident in yo bed play cum let me teach you daddy ; )

youtube.com/watch?v=IYfdDzEFduQ
how much halo do you guys think this guy take as pwo?