Good time to buy LINK?

Shill me on it I own none

Don't buy it desu, you'll be raped by Sergey

I literally just sold every other alt coin i own to go 100% all in on link now.

You wont see a better price than this.

>insane potential
>okay cheap right now if you already had eth or btc
>p big volume for a steady coin
>steady price
>ready to blow

This shit is crashing right now. I would wait a few weeks.

Gonna try to get in sub 40k

It'll be in the same league as ETH and Bitcoin by the end of 2018.

If not it's going to be pink wojaks for me. But this reminds me WAY too much of ETH for me not to risk everything I own.

I think its gonna dip a little bit after SIBOS.

>(((SWIFT)))
Don't buy the jew bankcoin, user. With jews you lose

Where can I get an offline wallet that supports chainlink and various other shitcoins?

MyEtherWallet.

It supports all ERC20 coins such as LINK.

I don't owe you shit OP. Don't buy. Sell it. FUD it. Stay the fuck out. I want it to keep going lower. Get my buy order in, and then in the next week you can find out why it's good and buy it for me at $1. Sound good?

Ok so y'all shilled me on it. Now where's the wallet?

STAY OUT. YOU'RE FUCKING UP MY LAMBO DREAMS REEEEEE

Need it to drop quite a bit more its still pretty inflated imo

It's the best time to go all in. Literally.

I unironically went all in on LINK. Memes aside I actually allocated 80% of my portfolio moved from BTC to LINK.

Please don't let me down Veeky Forums. Crypto is literally my only hope for freedom from wage slavery.

High chance of failure low chance of success. Basically what's gonna happen at sibos is we're gonna realize the timeline is more like 5 +years not 6 months. Then it'll crash. In 2 years of lurking things like Reddits WSB and now Veeky Forums never once have I seen something like this pan out. But whatever yolo right.

You're gonna be fuckijg disappointed dawg. Prepare for wage slavery for your whole miserable pathetic life. All of it 100% of it

Say that to yourself.

hope youre still here new to all of this shit.
I set up my ether wallet now where do i send my LINKS? I'm guessing you dont send it to the eth address sorry im just very confused.

Nah shilled shitcoin.

Overvalued. Sell it.

> I'm guessing you dont send it to the eth address sorry im just very confused.
You actually do. There is a button on the right that says "Show Token Balances" or something like this, you will see your LINK there once it is transfered. But yes, Tokens don't have their own addresses, it's the normal ETH address.

thanks man appreciate it

sorry for being autistic but what the fuck does "label" mean what do I fill in.

"wallet" "mom" whatever

thanks for being nice guys. lets go to the moon together hopefully