You have another chance

You didn't listen when I told you to buy Ark, did you?
It's too late now.
The good news is that NEO is still extremely undervalued at under 500k. How have you not hopped onto this rocket?

Nice just bought 100k

>It's too late now.
>53k
what did he mean by this

he meant ark ain't goin much higher than that ever again

NEO already mooned. enjoy your babby 5% gains

Lol it's gonna go up atleast 25% within the next month.

>month
you mean week at most

You should stop counting in sats for now, btc inflated but coins kept their USD price, ARK is $3.11 at its current sats because of BTC increased.

You always compare to sats dumbass

that's what they said when ANS was $7

you guys are fucking retarded they are doubling the coin supply in two days shit dicks. Have fun going to 100,000,000 neo

not in all the cases
Another case of someone not actually knowing whats happening

this, $ literally doesn't matter unless you are planning to cash out

wrong. that's just what the idiots on twitter think. do some research and figure out what NEO is actually doing with the extra coins.

You don't think initial significant supply shock will set a bearish trend? Have fun being poor

again, figure out what's actually happening. supply is not doubling.

NEO's 100 million tokens are divided into two portions. The first portion is 50 million tokens distributed proportionally to supporters of NEO during the crowdfunding. This portion has been distributed.
The second portion is 50 million NEO managed by the NEO Council to support NEO's long-term development, operation and maintenance and ecosystem. The NEO in this portion has a lockout period of 1 year and is unlocked only after October 16, 2017. This portion WILL NOT enter the exchanges and is only for long-term support of NEO projects. The plans for it are as below:
▪ 10 million tokens (10% total) will be used to motivate NEO developers and members of the NEO Council
▪ 10 million tokens (10% total) will be used to motivate developers in the NEO ecosystem
▪ 15 million tokens (15% total) will be used to cross-invest in other block-chain projects, which are owned by the NEO Council and are used only for NEO projects
▪ 15 million (15% total) will be retained as contingency
▪ The annual use of NEO in principle shall NOT exceed 15 million tokens

>not buying LRC, a coin that has the founder of NEO on its team of advisors
>only 18 cents currently

lol

so literally all of them are going to the scammers running the show. this is totally not a pyramid scheme

so we're back to "hurr durr chink scam". whatever you say, bro

I knew I shudn't have even tried...

what a strange body

What do you think is strange about it?

her hips look fake as fuck and probably are
looks like a nigger

I like girls with big hips.

I bought back when it was ANS, rode it all the way to $50 and sold at around 46. I love china and I love this coin. I want to believe you.

But the devs are only humans. How do you expect them not to cash in a couple million right away? They're 100% going to dump.

I don't believe they're going to because it isn't near its ATH yet. I think it's possible they'll dump it around 50-40$ though.