Facial gains jaw gains all sorts of gains

Face aesthetics thread

Remember to drink lots of water

>Remember to drink lots of water
I think I'll bite but let me get back to you.

Hey opie,
It's me again, I've decided to bite.
What the fuck does drinking enough water have to do with face gains?

It will keep you hydrated

Daily reminder, having a ratstache and chin pubes doesn't make you look manlier, it make you look dirty and unkempt.

Why would that effect facial gains? Wouldn't being dehydrated make your face slimmer and more aesthetic?

he's fucking with you, drinking lots of water doesnt do shit to your face.

well drinking water instead of sugary drinks often helps acne, so that could improve your face, but other than that he's just memeing

Dehydration will make you pale and bloated, and more prone to things like eczema and dark spots.

sodium intake without water to compensate bloats face

also lots of water is good for the skin

OP is cute/10

agreed, ditch the shit tier facial hair OP

post your faces guys and critique

This

Mfw this was my face

20years ago

dad?

I am one now

R-rate?

needs more hitler mustache

Cut my own hair + zits/10

Jealous/10

You look a little young but if you put on enough lean mass (which may include some fat) you will look better.

Right now you look like a nice guy

Agreed.

young fuhrer? Have you applied to college yet? Art school? Rejected?

that face ain't natty brah

I was going for that hitler youth look

y-you too

I'm a lanklet

Cute.

yes I have to keep my head shaved
feedback/improvements?
style hair up somehow. be more positive
look good, but shave clean if you cant have a beard...

Shave the sideburns desu but if you like em then keep em

My face now

Enjoy it while you can

beautiful eyes/10

Hugh mungus?

Underaged twink/10
Grow the sides out more and lose the disconnected undercut, it's 2012 cuccboi mode.
Looks like you have a nice jawline and a good chin.
Shame about the nose, though.
You'll be a qt when you're done with puberty.

Lose the sideburns.
Baldness is a bummer, but your face is good enough to support a shaved head.

I swear I don't look like I'm balding this much now that I got my hair cut

Do you kill people ?

At what % bodyfat do you finish your facial gains? I'm at 26%.

is it impossible to get a more defined jaw without any surgery? I've been chewing gum much more lately and I can actually feel the jaw muscles getting slightly bigger when I clench hard. is it placebo or is something actually happening in there?

I doubt gum is helping desu

Testosterone (steroid)

>implying hormones change bone structure
>implying there's even a few decent before after documented cases that show this progression

supermong!

actually I think it is not that bad. try beardstyles to improve and maybe trim your brows. then it could even look more in proportion

You fucking retard

how about posting proof instead of mindlessly shitposting you cum dumpster cunt

You look like some weird Nathan Fillion John C Reilly lovechild. I don't know what to think.

This is me about a year ago. Been on a bulk for the gains but I'm ready to cut down again.
Rate?

Please shave those pubes off your face.

Joe Rogan was talking about some hard chewing gum boxers have been chewing to thicken the jaw and temples. But Joe Rogan talks about a lot of shit so.

Leave only stubble on to avoid ISIS mode.
7/10 tbqh

this.

either wait until you can actually grow thick beard regularly or keep it shaved forever

he obviously had a wide jaw, it just wasn't defined because of the fat you absolute fucking moron

When I thin down again I'll do that. Another pic for reference of jaw and a peek of muh gains before the bulk commenced.

he wasn't fat tho

face was. people store fat differently. jumping on roids helped him shred even more fat while gaining muscle which resulted in the picture you see on the right

you pluck your eyebrows way too neatly. it makes you look like a tranny. leave some to make it look natural

he got implants goddamnit

You're handsome, user.

where are you from?

This was a year ago, they're natural now.

he's obviously persian

California, USA

Thank you

how am I doing shaved?

We can go with that ;)

Nu male

your chewing muscles(masseter?) will not improve your jawline and will not grow noticably. you're just clenching hard and concerned with it so you think somethings happening there.

what makes me look so? how to improve that?

>what is idiopathic masseter muscle hypertrophy

clean, like an electronic musician without his glasses on

Why'd you shave your head?

How are you liking it so far?

Feels cleaner than a buzzcut, that's for sure

buy glasses.

injured myself a year ago and had to quit lifting, my first day back was today. Thankfully I ate well and leaned out in the meantime instead of getting fat.

Wish me luck Veeky Forums, we're all gonna make it

I had the exact same though

what glasses, I can never decide
because I am going bald. yes it looked better before but I am lucky I can pull it off. I used to have long surferish curls lol

Nice bro, you look sort of similar to Justice Tripp.

which ones would be cool?
good mix of handsome + smart looks

why is your expression indicating that you have a giant plug up your ass? you think this shit is cute?

Nah but i think ur probably ugly

>no u
so you both look and act like a faggot

Choose a style you feel look good on you like Raybans and if you wear prescription glasses then you can also get your sunglass lenses prescription as well. Other than that tattoos and hipster beanies for the qt's.

Cute, good luck on your recovery.

Kys

Don't listen to the others,man. You look like Edward Norton in American History X- keep that shit up!

Say, whatever happened to that guy from your university who was stalking your shit and posting cryptic messages on Veeky Forums?

rate?

he got jaw implants lmao.

Getting a haircut soon. Do I have potential to be at least a 7? Pardon the shitty car light.

you have dat dere primitive pussy slayer phenotype but you have 0 aesthetics (dogshit bones)

rate me

More than decent/10

Yes.

Pube hair

Smiling for Internet men

Your fine

rate

you have the weird/unique look male models have, with the right makeover and photographer you could take really good pics

im the fourth one from left to right
>plox r8

why u catfishing bby?

Just because you have a film camera or Lightroom doesn't make you aesthetic

Actually it makes you a bitch

Fugg, new low posting on a r8 thread.

Avg, but at least I don't have acne. I'm pretty lucky to be alive w/o severe cerebral palsy actually, so all together just happy I'm not total potato.

(although I am potato-nigger)

Shoot another pic. On this one either you have some cheek cancer or you are mid-chewing a coconut.

2nd potato nigga and grease monkey reporting in