So

So

How many of you guys have a foot fetish?

Footjobs are great ab workouts

Checking in

seconded

Present.

I get almost every fetish except for foot fetish.

What's the thing about feet that i dont get?

I do since I'm a kid. Even remember getting aroused at 4 y-old by my own.
Right now am having blue balls for my 18 y-old niece's feet. They're simply the prettiest things in existence.

Foot fetish is the most Veeky Forums fetish desu

>>

I have been aroused by feet even wayyy before puberty kicks in. I remember just the sound of my little neighbours friends clapping in the hallway while playing got me aroused.

Yup. My gf has gotten stronger legs from constant footjobs.

I like the soles and arches. I thought it was weird at first too. In middle school my friend and i were talking about what we like in a girl. he said feet and i was like wtf. Then in high school i started checking out girls feet for the heck of it. At first i was like hmmm. But then i looked at this girls soles and i was like wow those things look smooth af. Now I'm in college and i check out girls in flip flops and the inside arches. They're really curvy if youve never noticed. I got a footjob once and it was pretty hot. It's still not my main fetish but bretty gud

A friend of mine has this fetish. She likes giving footjobs. I don't find them particularly interesting but I let her do it because why not. She gives me great blowjobs tho.

I want /tv/ to leave

hello. this & bdsm all day nigga

Hello ^_^

checking in

but i am a gayfag

anons post their feet pls

Shit yes

Please die. Women who like doing this are rarer than unicorns. Enjoy your damn footjobs!!

I have an hand fetish.

>Foot fetishes are some of my non-taboo fetishes

Feet are okay. Feet in legwear are god-tier though.

>male feet

closet foot fetishist here, i would never ask my gf/wife for a footjob that is just too risky and disgusting

>ask
>not tell or take
>fucking ASK
Point and laugh at the beta, everyone!