Anyone else here addicted to preworkout?

Anyone else here addicted to preworkout?

Other urls found in this thread:

samedaysupplements.com/hydroxyelite-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-90-caps.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the only one they have at costco and it's at a good price, so yeah.

Othewise N.O. Xplode is my pick

Doesn't look like it user

They have that shit at Costco for $30 for 2 containers, been considering trying it, but don't want to waste cash either
So is it any good?
Does it taste like ass?

I just take beta alanine pills/ caffeine pills (when needed)..Its way cheaper.

It works really well for me. The pink lemonade flavor is the best one imo.

Thx, will pick some up now I have someone saying it's not complete garbage

Yes. I fell for the Piana "5 scoops meme" and now can't stop taking 2 scoops and laughing about it. Scooby told me in a youtube video that it is bad for your liver though. Hmmm.

Piana is talking about whey not preworkout you fucking sperg. You seriously taking 5 scoops of preworkout? You wanna die?

Caffeine pills take a while to kick in for me.

I was at 2 grams of caffeine at one point pre workout does nothing for me anymore

Chew them.

I take optimum nutrition pre-workout, it's pretty good. Gets me hyped af with no jitters for a solid 45 mins- hour

Gets the good placebo effect, sometimes I'll get a real buzz and hit. A lot of people say it's a meme. But it's my meme.

Who here /MrHyde/

Cotton candy and green apple are hands down the best Mr. Hyde flavors out there

>this guy doesn't take 5 scoops of preworkout
everybody laugh at this human

this

It's pretty good dude
>Don't know about addicted, if i'm on a tight schedule in the evening i don't like losing sleep over it. But my morning workouts used to be loaded with pic related.
>Also makes a great pick me up with portions of the scoop.

Who dat?

r u me?

how the fuck do you guys use caffeine pre workout?

i find it gives me chest pains while lifting and dizziness after it

If anyone is interested in DMAA (the old active ingredient in jack3d) there is still one source - that i know of - that contains it.
samedaysupplements.com/hydroxyelite-by-hi-tech-pharmaceuticals-90-caps.html

For those of you who have not tried the strawberry margarita C4 or Bullnox.. Missing out

Is costco protein powder any good? Been thinking of trying it, but I don't want to buy it in costco quantities just to find out it tastes like horse shit.

they all taste fine, it probably is just basic dairy or soy protein instead of the ones with more complex amino acids

Anyone else love dmaa?
That shit is the bees knees
Almost as good as adderall

You can just fucking buy pure DMAA dumbass
Not to mention plenty of companies just don't care and sell it anyways

what do you mean by "costco protein powder"? i haven't seen a kirkland brand one. i know they carry muscle pharm combat cookies and cream (it's gross), optimum nutrition gold standard chocolate (good stuff, especially when they have a sale on it), cytosport (it's crap), and orgain (some organic protein powder). i think they also carry a soy-based option. just buy the optimum nutrition one. i can guarantee the taste is at least tolerable and it mixes very well.

Just a precaution for those that aren't aware, soy based products are proven to raise estrogen levels. So be sure to check the ingredients for traces of soy protein especially with the cheaper brands.

have fun burning out your system, faggot

Elaborate plz

I bought a 30lb box of it just so i never had to worry about finding it again for the rest of my life.

Where?

the only pre-workout anyone needs

had some before my workout a few hours ago for the first time since I started lifting 3 months ago. had my most energized workout yet, and now I'm sitting here jittery as fuck wondering if I'm gonna be able to fall asleep before the sun comes up.

caffeine pills a shit. just buy caffeine anhydrous powder.

enjoy it not dissolving in water, enjoy it tasting worse than anything else found in nature or made by man, enjoy vomiting up ur pwo in the parking lot of your gym and sitting there unsure what do.

If you have orange juice then all these problems are solved tho.

link please

you can also buy heroin and meth, I am looking for legal sources though. crawl back to your roid hole /fraud/

Go to a doctor

Coffee counts, right?

>2000mg
>500mg puts a lot of peoplr in the hospital
lordy..

>take pw
>hype
>take pw
>no hype
>take 2x pw
>hype
>take 2x pw
>no hype
>take 3x pw
>little hype
>take 4x pw
>tiny hype
>take 5x pw
>no hype, some hurt
>no take pw
>anti-hype
>take pw
>no hype
>no take pw
>still anti-hype

mfw going from regular C4 to C4 ripped

C4 but I need that blue razz bby

I got 6lbs of muscle milk for $33

It's whey better than the 6star stuff I got at Walmart

A Benedryl might help

Yea but only ones with dmaa

Tons of companies sell pre workouts with dmaa still, you can even get them on ebay good prices

Add tequila to the strwberyy margarita C4 for a fun night at the gym

I generally dislike strawberry flavoured things, they just taste too artificial to me. Is the margarita a good flavour to try out though?

It honestly doesn't taste like preworkout to me. I just grab a cold bottle of water, apply my 2 scoops and drink it casually. It's truly really tasty to me.

does beta alanine ever stop being annoying as shit? It makes me itch like fuck.

>FRIENDLY REMINDER

Big Jew companies like Cellucor put so little ACTUAL Creatine / Beta-Alanine in their products. Just enough to get your heart racing + absurd amounts of sugar so it makes you feel like it's working.