What type of place to you currently/want to live in? for me a small cozy loft with brick wall, wood furnishing...

what type of place to you currently/want to live in? for me a small cozy loft with brick wall, wood furnishing, big open windows, and maybe a fireplace is ideal pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag
youtube.com/watch?v=9Z2biqCXmHA
youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This looks cozy, OP. But for me I want something more like in a city with a gorgeous view of the cityscape. Not going to post a picture because it's hard to find what exactly I'm looking for and last time I tried people made fun of me for posting something that was too "modern" or "deep enough" because it didn't have a soul for not looking old or whatever.

same till im ready to settle then i will take OP his pic

a view of the city would be amazing especially at night. modern is good especially with the right color schemes (grey, black, white, maybe hints of orange) i think a mixture of old and new is aesthetically pleasing for example id want my industrial style loft to have lots of new technology intigrated.

My own county, farmland, massive self sufficient compound with an Art Deco aesthetic above-ground and a high tech bunker underground, and my own private arsenal of nuclear weapons ranging in strength from the little 20 ton Davy Crockett to a 100 megaton Tsar Bomb kind of thing.

I wanna move out from mum. Anything would be nice as long as I finally could take girls home :)))

haha nice user. the only rockets im riding are the ones to the moon but i like your style

I want a skyrise apartment with wall-windows in Seattle, preferably with a view of the ocean.
Ideally I'd like a fireplace but that's just personal preference.

I'm absolutely fine with a small homely comfy apartment somwhere in a nice rural area surrounded by beautiful scenery. Being financially well off to me is mainly about easing the anxiety of bills, work-grind, etc.

stress free humble life > stressfull big money life

now ofc if you make fuckloads of money, the parameters shift to:

stress free big money life > stressful superluxury life

my ideal garden

Something similar to that with less house plants and different color scheeme in the chatanooga mountains.

But maybe also a pond full of koi fish

zen as FUCK dawg
wabi-sabi detected.

nice pic. i agree entirely i work IT making a decent amount then theres crypto investments on the side and instead of paying for a luxurious life style id much rather live an easy stress free life. even if its not as luxurious as it could be. a small cozy come, a dog, and a girl would be suffice

had this as my wallpaper at one point. i like the open patio, color scheme, and cat

I have a really gorgeous, ultra-cozy two-floor one bedroom cottage, two cats, koi pond just outside, and a beautiful yard

But my house is fucking disgusting, kitchen full of putrid dishes, cat hair everywhere, junk on every surface.

Gonna go clean my house now.

for this very reason is why you get a wife

Is that vitalik ?

Whatever your mom's bedroom looks like.

Dude just get a maid they're a lot cheaper.

it actually looks like that pencil neck

>my house is fucking disgusting, kitchen full of putrid dishes
I know that feel

I live like a student

Just can't bring myself to clean when I could be shitposting on Veeky Forums

i have yet to make financial comparisons between the two but im going with a safe bet that you are correct. my girlfriend now doesnt cost much but there is still a cost and theyre only around because a companion is needed

I am not gay

>Just can't bring myself to clean when I could be shitposting on Veeky Forums
kek'd

I get a three story cleaned for $75/week, totally cheaper. Also girlfriends will give you shit if you make a mess, maids know it keeps them employed.

you're so right man. what's the point of it all if you just keep chasing money endlessly.

posting some more inspiration comfyness

What is this "girlfriends cost money" meme
Aside from a gift on Christmas and birthdays what is there to pay for? Do incels get roped into making their gf's car payments? Why would anyone want to be around someone who required financial support while dating? I understand supporting your wife if you make enough that she just doesn't have to work but that's really weird to pay for all your gf's shit.

Doesn't take much math to realize a maid is cheaper than 50% of your assets.

thats one comfy looking room mate, cheers

Really i just want a secluded cabin with a few modern touches like tasteful large windows.

Id probably end up running highspeed internet to the property just because.

If i had "fuck you" money, the industrial loft with big windows idea is palatable. I suppose I'd probably do this in a red state though, so many big citys are a no.

thank you for contributing brother ill post some more as well

No rest until Donald Trump money

this room is great if there is a small kitchen where the photographer is taking the picture from this would be perfect.

highspeed internet is a must. i dont know i feel like big cities are nice to be apart of but for the fact that there are always things for you to do when you choose to go out. ideally however it would be nice to live in a rural area and live a slow easily life there.

i want to find and restore some old small manor in rural area, grow weed and keep bees

this post was suppose to be a reply to

i want this too but what about food & water, would you just drive out to the nearest town for supplies or fetch from nature

living in large fancy 5 bedroom homes is a meme. you really just need a comfortable home with little maintenance

Inshallah. Wage jihad on your mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=IcjWJ9t2Yag

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z2biqCXmHA

youtube.com/watch?v=xxWo9UO4B3A

kek lmao

cabin in the woods

almost 0,3 BTC

you buy stuff in bulk once a month. vegetables you plant yourself. gotta learn to bake your own bread, but thats pretty awesome.

very nice user the fish tank gives the room a certain feel i like it

have a home garden is becoming a lot more common even if you live in the city. definitely look into that along with baking bread and brewing your own beer. very cool hobbies that help you to save money. hell you could even start a business from them

it's not a fish tank
that's a frog terrarium (aiming to dendrobates but they are pretty delicate to take care of)

Thanks to LINK, like this!

With the wifey there's the risk if a costly divorce + losing half.

With a gf, my rule is that she shouldn't be financially inconvenienced by spending time with me. So if we go to a nice restaurant or take a trip I usually cover it. If it's coffee or Chipotle or whatever yeah she's on her own. There's no bullshit gifts outside of maybe birthdays and Christmas. If she complains about her money I'll give her a book on financial independence and a low-flow showerhead.

Still, a maid is cheaper.

awesome! I had a litoria caerulea awhile back always enjoyed making terrariums for critters. i know those dart frogs are needy little creatures when it comes to getting the right amount of humidity. i must say again that your place had a nice ambience

it would be great to own one of these lofts you this is better than a mansion IMO. id decorate my place this way but on a slightly smaller scale

>poison dart frogs

Should be a good way to get you to keep your mouth shut

too small

the humidity is easy to get, the heat is way harder

actually I'm immune to all forms of poison

a small observation I have: so far most submissions aren't about size of the house, but the quality of the room/space; the comfiness of the interior; how good it makes us feel, not how rich it makes us appear.

If biz is mainly young kids ("millennial" 18-30) then this certainly indicates a shift in mindset from the previous generation, where size of houses mattered a lot (of which resulted in lots of shitty big houses being built, I.e the "McMansions")

I wonder if future domestic houses will take a more traditional Japanese approach, where designs are based on philosophies and how we live - something that's almost non-existent in an average house within the market today.

nice are those artificial? i definitely want my apartment to have plenty of green there is something about plants that make a home feel happier especially when there is a faint glow from a nearby light source..really cozy

I just bought a 970 sqft rancher. In my area you can get one built in the 50s for 70k or so. I've put about 8k so far in renovations/new things. All I have left to do is paint and some other small projects.

Big fan of a smaller house, you just need to keep in the mind the issue with storage space.

Small underground bunker in the woods with a glass roof so I can look at the sky.

Another big element of a comfy home: natural sunlight

Homemade beer sounds awesome, will def look into that.

Man this thread is equal parts inspiring and a little depressing

Whatever you buy you can do in bulk. I'd have my own greenhouses for fruit and vegetables.

Meat you can either buy in bulk and keep in a big freezer, go fishing/trapping as a hobby, or keep livestock or pay a local farmer for theirs.

You can't have tendies and hotpockets every day like you do in the city, but you will appreciate food more and come out healthier if you arent a retard at balancing.

I figure this will take about $500k to become a reality for myself personally.

id say this is accurate in the nearby cities where i live the large mcmansion type homes are being rented out per room. i think its significantly more expensive rent let alone own a house in todays market. renting is the better option and a lot of people my age who are working in accelerating STEM fields are opting to small but comfortable.

great observation id like to see a japanese spin on lifestyle here in the west

Like this but smaller

lots of natural sunlight anons will need to learn to crawl out of their dungeons and praise the sun.

home brewing is becoming increasingly popular here in the city and its super cheap to get started.

i thought when making this that we could all use a break from thinking about your crypto investments and put our minds towards how our future will look

Yes, they’re artificial

This is good too, if poverty-tier

>Neo-classical

Good taste

I also like marble

Fucking dream. What are some countries I can move to and do this?

Also, is a fancyish cabin innawoods with fast internet (a necessity imo) more or less expensive than a regular apartment / house in the city?

the only way ill own something remotely close to this is if it were a small diorama version of this

Canada
Switzerland
New Zealand
USA
France
Austria
Bovaria etc

nice reminds me of a college lounge and bar

>Bovaria
wat

>TFW want to move to Canada so fucking badly

nice. the one image here that is not absolute dogshit

seriously, it's no wonder a bunch of degenerates seem to gravitate to worn down $500/month apartments as their 'dream home'

Best thread on Veeky Forums atm isn't it

Next time that fault in the ocean goes off seattle will be leveled.

>wabi-sabi
mynigga.jpg

hope you like little flying bugs everywhere. I used to have plants in the house all over the place. Now I just keep them on the porch...

Plants don't inherently have bugs. If you use soil that's not infested with larvae there's no problem.

im digging the gadgets they have on the table there

i currently have plants in the home i live in and there no flying bugs if the plates are taken proper care of it will prevent any insects

what a time to be alive when a man could actually own that

>what type of place to you currently/want to live in?
A house by a lake in finlad and marry a finnish qt if i make it with cryptos, im gonna make that happen if i dont I'll kms , cant lose either way i win

Forgot pic

Nothing extravagant for me - if it was good enough for my grandparents to be born in it's good enough for me.

wow user this place is beautiful very cozy definitely on my vacation list. i think we'll all make it in crypto if we remain smart its kind of hard to lose here but this thread isnt about crypto its about how we'll live after reaching financial success

No man could own that masterpiece

Merely occupy it

Two words: Laurel Canyon

build a nice stone fence around the property and start a farm user when you own land there is so much you can do with it

I got a bit over 3 hectares coming to me - and I know that's not much for many but it was good enough for all my ancestors up to grandparents to live off and raise huge families.

All want from crypto is enough to build a normal family home, maybe a bit more to buy other small property (in a city) for rental income, and otherwise run a smallholding with livestock.

t. lives in extremely rural agricultural area.

hanging with all the movie stars. tom cruise is your neighbor and he gives you finger guns whenever you step out onto your porch

And if it's of any interest user, home I grew up in was built by grandfather - who was born in one like that pic - and first modern home for my family. But it still has the traditional drystone walls all around.

A bunker.

>hanging with all the movie stars. tom cruise is your neighbor and he gives you finger guns whenever you step out onto your porch
Cringe normie dream.

>neighbors
>t. didn't make it