I'm borderline Autistic.
How autistic is Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot link
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

like 20%
I'm meme autistic meaning I enjoy solidarity and don't mind going for weeks without meeting any friends. I also enjoy math and puzzle solving. But if needed I can function around people and am actually a good public speaker so it's just meme autism.

Your score was 25 out of a possible 50.

I scored 14 but i'm still socially awkward virgin

This is the dumbest thread I have ever seen on this bored.
My gf's brother has autism and I work with a kitchen porter who is autistic af and I can assure you these questions are arbitrary.

If you have to take a 50 question test to see if you might be autistic, you are probably 90% autistic and the last 10% is just water and organs.

reflect upon your life if both your private and professional life are full of autistic people. personally I've had to come in contact with one other than laughing at them in a supermarket or something

:- )

28/50. I've never liked these kind of tests anyway, I always feel like I'm reluctantly selecting answers because there are no better alternatives.
Honestly I may have some autismo traits (I'm on this website after all), but at the same time I feel like I'm still good at reading and understanding people, subconsciously or consciously. But I'm anti social so I don't really have a use for these "talents" anyway. If I was extroverted and happy I think I could be a social Chad.

>there are people with ACTUAL aspergers I know that are more social than me

I fucking kek every day

Be kind to that bag boy lest you suffer the wrath of an order 66

These questions are fucked because while I'd definitely prefer to do things with others I most certainly never do because of the severity of my social anxiety.

so does the "desire" outweigh the "anxiety" or vice versa?
>these questions suck because I have to think for 3 seconds before answering

so does the "desire" outweigh the "anxiety" or vice versa?
>these questions suck because I have to think for 3 seconds before answering

>severe ADHD/OCD/anxiety during early childhood resulted in social isolation
>leads to multiple personality disorders because of the desire of friendship being virtually impossible to attain due to those mentioned factors
>results in severe depression
>since there's nothing I've ever enjoyed in life there's nothing keeping me sane
I've seen desolation. I'm not even 20 yet and my entire life is fucked.

Desire implies that you'd naturally want something, so anxiety doesn't trump that at all.

It's why on the MBTI tests I used to score INTP even though I'd say I am a firm ENTP because I regarded anxiety so highly when testing.

I honestly WISH I was a fucking aspie because at least they don't have such outrageous anxiety.

>This is the dumbest thread I have ever seen on this bored.
you must not have been here long

I hope I won't get banned for posting this.

Same as you, 33.

I've never been officially diagnosed, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me. It would actually explain quite a lot.

My niece has been diagnosed and I understand there is a hereditary component to it. But I'm an older guy (40+) so back when I was a kid, it wasn't "Aspergers", it was just "you're weird, kid. Stop being weird."

REEEEEEEEEE

Your score was 18 out of a possible 50.
Scores in the 0 - 25 range indicate little or no Autistic traits.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

17/50
Average.

22/50

I feel more autismal than this though

Your score was 11 out of a possible 50.
Scores in the 0 - 25 range indicate little or no Autistic traits.

35 out of 50.

feelsgoodman

>Your score was 7 out of a possible 50.
yey, now i know its not autism thats keeping me from getting laid
Not sure if thats a good thing...

Got a 24.
I still have a waifu though.

26/50. Seems about right

>Your score was 10 out of a possible 50.
I enjoy doing things alone but when needed I can switch to uber normie mode and actually enjoy it.
I don't like going to parties more than once/twice a week though.

You could easily score 50/50 on this because the autismal answers are so blatant. I hit 21/50, but a lot of that was from questions that were intro/extroverted temdencies. How that makes you more autistic I have no idea Hirr durr party or library, horrible ass quiz desu

>AUTISM INTENSIFIES

i think i got those 6 just because i have a good memory

Jesus, that was close.

19 fuck fuck fuck I'm going to be a virgin for life

never questioned if I was, I do question how many people on Veeky Forums that think they are actually autistic

15. Hmm. It's not that i actually thought I was autistic, it's that the score is kind of both higher(because i don't...do typical autistic things) and lower(i have been struggling with people even more than usual lately) than I thought it might be.

Got a 14, so I win I guess?

Ages 18-23 instead of getting acclimated to the world outside of highschool, i stayed in my room shooting heroin and designer drugs. I have no clue how to be around people. My head just makes me say what i think will most quickly end the convo im in.

>there are people who are less Veeky Forums than me, more socially awkward than me and autistic that hold jobs and lead more productive lives than me

o-okay...