What does user think?

What does user think?
Do you see lambo in my future?

That's one of the worst portfolios I've ever seen, and there's a lot of shit ones around here

Why can't people understand that diversification is retarded if you have so little money

Siacoin? Wtf OP.

Go balls deep in XRP. You’ll thank me later.

No Bitcoin.
No Monero.

He's chasing memes instead of dreams

Possible. Still a newb. Tips?

Only €20, willing to lose that amount of money really

So witha budget of 2k, I should have invested in like 3 coins?

Put some in ARK. I’ll await the usual replies but IMO it is seriously undervalued.

just buy something like eth, or one coin that you are confident about in the long run

Put some in ARK. I’ll await the usual replies but IMO it is seriously undervalued. Check out their whitepaper, DPOS can provide a nice dividend if you HODL.

No BTC in middle of BTC bullrun

difficault, because nobody knows what will happen...

but altcoins are made to boost your btc stash, just 1% of altcoins will survive.

the thing is of you have a small investment amount you are good to start with altcoins when they are dirty cheap, ride a big wave up and start to build your btc stash. its hard to say if alts are cheap now, at least they arnt expensive now compared to BTC.

but i think its not possible to make a 1000% move with omg, because that puts it to a 10B$ market cap.

BTC and ETH or at least buy ETH and monero, with LTC you cant do anything wrong because it showed that it also can reach new ATHs after extrem corrections (2013) ...

but wha dot i know, please dont use this for your investment

>no Dentacoin

Here is my reasoning for buying them:
-Omg will atleast double ($16). I believe its really famous in south korea and once the bans are gone, it will x2/x4.
-once china ban is gone, litecoin will do the same.
- sia coin, only €20, yolo, maybe sleeper coin.
-Eth: safety buy, it will make up for the loses.
-Link: def undervalued
- trust: cheap, vitalik believe in it.
- ripple: i believe is goign to be huge. $3 maybe.
- kyber: prob undervalued.
I'm just looking to make 2k/7k profit with this. That's all.
I will use the profit to buy 1/2 safe coins and 1/2 high risk high reward coins.

All in on Cindicator right now. Shit is going to fucking Andromeda. Only on AutismDelta right now. Easy 2x, my personal target is 7x

I don't really see a lambo for you to be honest. I would go all in on Metaverse ETP and wait.

nope

Damnit OP, I had a closer look, I don't even see a honda civic with those picks

Why? What's their product?

Hahah
What about just 2k profit in max 1 year?

I wanted to buy some at ico. Didn't see the mail. Fucked up big time